Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Earn More Than $500 Weekly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Earn More Than $500 Weekly (473 Views)

The Best Way To Earn More Than $5000 In A Month On Nairaland, Facebook &whatsapp / Earn More Than N30,000 Per Month Working For MCS In Your Campus / Earn More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn More Than $500 Weekly by bidex91: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Get the secrets of how to make income online legitimately.
"The Shockingly Simple System That Makes Me Over $1,000 Per Month Without A Website Or A Product Of My Own!"

And now you can follow this exact system too...

Just an hour or two daily gets you setup - with no worries about building websites or selling your own product or any of that complicated stuff...

Here, you do not need to have your own website. Although, having your own website could be an added advantage and I would explain that shortly. You do not even need to come up with your own product to sell.

When you sign up for a referral program, all you have to do is refer your friends or visitors to such websites to sign up for a program, buy a product or fill out a form. And in return, you will get paid for each person that you refer.

For example, Many credit card companies would pay you between $5 and $20 in commission for each visitor that you refer to their website and completes a credit card application and up to $55 for those whose applications are approved.

This is not the type of $1 per referral that you do on Facebook. 99% of these jobs are scams. Stay away from them. You can never get your money out..

When you sign up for a referral or Affiliate program, you would be given a unique code/link which is what you will use to make the sales.The link may look something like this www.perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=2991657

The actual address for this website is, www.perfectmoney.com, but simply because, I am affiliated to them, you can also use this my affiliate link to get to their website www.perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=2991657

Your customers would click on your link to get to the seller/website owner, it is through this link that the website owner would know that the sale/referral was made by you. And in return, you would get a reward for doing so.

You can advertise your affiliate products by pasting these links anywhere, it could be on your Facebook page, Using Facebook Ads, Free online classified advert sites, Forums, through Google adwords, or on your Website if you have one etc.

Another Example Is The Illustration Below.

The normal url for this website is www.shopify.com, but because I am affiliated to them you can use my affiliate link below to get to their website.

http/www.shopify.com/?ref=infopreneurqueen

shopify

As you can see from my illustration above. My commission is 200 percent on each sale that I make. Why the commission is much is simply because, once I refer any customer to them, the customer will continue to pay for that product yearly.

You can decide to go for the option of receiving your commission yearly (it is called re-occurring commission). But in my own case, I went for the option of one-time commission payment which is 200 percent.

Meaning I make up to $358 per sale on each customer that I refer to that website, And the payment is being sent to my Paypal account. I have nothing to hide..

No Wonder I Have Over $4,000 In One Of My Paypal Accounts.

Your customers would click on your link to get to the seller/website owner, it is through this link that the website owner would know that the sale/referral was made by you. And in return, you would get a reward for doing so.

You can advertise your affiliate products by pasting these links anywhere, it could be on your Facebook page, Using Facebook Ads, Free online classified advert sites, Forums, through Google adwords, or on your Website if you have one etc.

How to select the best affiliate products to promote

How to sell your affiliate products on your websites

What you should look out for when selecting affiliate products

How to market your affiliate products successfully

How to collect payments for your services

List of websites in Nigeria that offer affiliate programs

How to promote international affiliate products and collect your money in dollars/naira right here in Nigeria

How to use Google adwords/Facebook advertising to promote your affiliate products

List of websites that accepts Nigerians

Step by Step guide on how to sign up successfully on Clickbank from Nigeria and how to receive your earnings with ease.

The latest alternative to Clickbank in Nigeria. Incase you don't know, Clickbank is the largest affiliate company for digital products in the world.

They give out as high as 70% commission on any sale you make, but unfortunately based on reasons best known to them, they don't accept Nigerians. Although gurus like us already devised a means of signing up successfully and promoting their products and I'll also reveal how we achieve this to you,

Now, the good news is this,

We now have a website similar to clickbank right here in Nigeria, therefore you can actually promote downloadable (digital) products like e-books, softwares etc. and have your commission paid directly into your bank account right here in Nigeria. This website is owned by a Nigerian like you.

New opportunities are coming up every day,the earlier you start your internet business, the better for you...
VISIT http://getingrich.webs.com FOR MORE DETAILS....

Re: Earn More Than $500 Weekly by ladyjblinks(f): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
yeah so to cut the long story short... you want us to buy your e-book

(1) (Reply)

ESUT Loses Accreditation After Sack Of Lecturers / Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course / Unilag Pume Tutorial Choice!!... Pls Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.