Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course (482 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course by Benjazzy10(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
I was having this little argument with my homeboiz Earlier today nd diz topic came up... Can a Lecturer fail a Governor's wife if she actually fails his Course.... some said that, there re some hardened lecturers that no matter what u are or who u are, they will fail you while some opposed it... So my Fellow Nairalanders what's ur view on this
Re: Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course by Controversialad: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
hahahahahhahahh, I love to hear the answer too!!!!
Re: Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course by Topccy007: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
If I'm the lecturer and she actually fails my course. Honestly, I mean walahi talai I will gladly fail her. She can go report me to her husband. And I will surely show both of them the power of social media.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
If am to be a lecturer in federal university, not state owned university or private university because they can easily manipulate it, if they know that she has failed a particular course and she failed my course i will gladly put her score there
Re: Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yes in federal university EG fayose's wife schooling in federal university katsina state. grin
Re: Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course by Flexherbal(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yes, but certainly not in Nigeria.
Re: Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course by babyfaceafrica: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why not?...who know her?..no be everybody dey fear o!!!!
Re: Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course by dunsin125: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
u cnt fail a prof's wife unless u too r a prof nt 2 talk of her excellency

1 Like

Re: Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course by agentofchange1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
You see the problem we are facing in Nigeria ?

First of all , is she not a student like others ?

You registered a course I lectures , sat for exams , answered the questions correctly / appropriately , I give you your full mark ...then you pass the course .
but if otherwise , then you fail and have to resit for the course ..irrespective of who you are or where you came from . If by any chance I had to upgrade her score , I will certainly do likewise across board or for similar category as hers' ( which is rare in most cases ).

I believe in fairness , Justice and equity , Why should I think of passing a Governors wife when indeed she failed my course Just because of her class or position. , That is a type ll error ( statistician should know ) ... I know many will use that as an advantage to get huge cash from her , and yet you sit there accusing the government of corruption and sort ...We must change our mindset /mentality if we must make Head ways in this Nation ...

#Team.Never blend.standards .no.matter.what...

..."A good name is better than riches ....."

# Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination / #jamesayangunna #freemote / Nigerian Student Wins Prestigious International Fellowship In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.