Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (43085 Views)

Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React / Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Oshotse21(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fayose my guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by dejavo: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
N4.5 trillion the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) said it will generate this year

Pls is the govt going to fund the budget with FIRS.N 4.5 trillion revenue which they intend to make for 2016? Such wud b meant for 2017 budget.
I tire for fayose and his followers oo.
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by onatisi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
steph2sweet:

You must be high on cow dung. Are you a robot, is this the only comment you can think of, you keep repeating this Same trash in almost all the topics you are commenting on. imagine
This post really got me cracking grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Dannie2015(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Any Yoruba man in d house? U remember one of Ologundudu's album dat described Fayose's 1st tenure as governor of ekiti as bn too cold? In his (Ologundudu's) words "Fayose! Ijoba re tutu ju", I guess d man is just paying back his karma. He shouldn't stop his positive critics on ds insensitive govt under apc. Who knows! his critics myt b d only thing still keeping ds cuntry going cos frm d luk of things, buhari n his followers don't know what they ar doing. I tell ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Iykopeee: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin fayose the fearless man is always on point. keep telling evil APC the bitter truth

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
What did these people say when Hell rufai and Lair muham-mad were using derogatory remarks against the former president, gej?It's tit for tat jor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by leye4u: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
dokunbam:
Fayose is a stubborn goat
truth be told, be like say Fayose get serious points ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by dejavo: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
dejavo:
N4.5 trillion the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) said it will generate this year

Pls is the govt going to fund the budget with FIRS.N 4.5 trillion revenue which they intend to make for 2016? Such wud b meant for 2017 budget.
I tire for fayose and his followers oo.
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Almajiri1: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Just one last question for you bro, what happened the "billions of looted funds" that has been returned to the federal govt?
It has been re-looted by today's change generals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fayose giving apc sleepless night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by 9jatatafo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
This APC led government is a convulsing child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by IVORY2009(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:

I thought you guys never believed no funds were looted in the first place, that it was all propaganda and media trials

You guys keep exposing who you really are: hypocrites, never knew you've started believing the so called lies you infer by PMB.

Fayose has misled you guys

Listen! There is no point going back to our old vomit, less move forward, less assume, mr president comes out and say xx number of amount has been returned by looters and xx number of amount would be needed for fund some other projects, then the people would flow along with Mr President, dont you think so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Princekejino(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
It's only in Nigeria people hear the truth but they will never believe it. This country is strange. Baba FELA song coming to past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Deen77: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fayose "omo mama oni Pampers"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by ayomiplus: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fayose knows what he is doing. The man is trying to resuscitate the dying PDP with his non-stop talking cos 2019 is not too far.But PDP,the destroyer would not be welcome in this country again.
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is Fuji house of commotion in reality but there is an iota of truth in fayose statement of our revenue since APC told us exactly what he is quoting now.

1 Like

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by richeso: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
this MAN called [size=28pt]fayose[/size], him come from West true true ?
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by millhouse: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tyr
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Reference(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Those of you supporting Fayose on this had better think twice and do things in favour of your country and fellow country men. The product of opposition is the forward movement the ensuing debate brings and not blind actions that throw away the baby with the bath water. Granted the APC did a lot of bad things in dislodging the PDP but the PDP said before and should be found acting in a proper manner devoid of bitterness and retribution if not a downward spiral in our polity is certain.

For the records I think the economic policy of this government is wack. You cannot freeze the currency market, denying investors free access and then go back to their countries cap in hand. For goodness sake investment is free while loans are yokes, but this is an opinion and no matter how loudly and widely spelt it is tantamount to war against your State to take physical steps to stop such. Fayose has crossed the line.

John McCain before Trump was the harshest critic of Obama and the Democrats who went as far as expressing his views publicaly in Afghanistan and Syria but HE NEVER took the formal step of documenting such before those governments and peoples in such a manner as to undermine the White House, the military or his country. You just only donot wash dirty linen in public but you don't pack it in a suitcase and display it on the streets of Beijing.

1 Like

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by HzRF(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:

I thought you guys never believed no funds were looted in the first place, that it was all propaganda and media trials

You guys keep exposing who you really are: hypocrites, never knew you've started believing the so called lies you infer by PMB.

Fayose has misled you guys
Lol so you and your co deluded zombies has been lying about recovering loot
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by gbrown(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
LudaChriz:
– Fayose said Oyegun, Oni and Prof Itse Sagay lack moral rights to complain about criticism of President Mohammadu Buhari

– Fayose said Buhari’s non-signing of any direct loan agreement with the Chinese government is a vindication of his position

Special assistant to the Ekiti state governor on public communications and new media, Lere Olayinka has described the All Progressives Congress (APC) national chairman, Chief Odigie Oyegun, deputy national chairman, Chief Segun Oni and others’ criticism of governor Ayodele Fayose’s letter to the Chinese government on the $2 billion loan sought by the federal government as brazen display of political hypocrisy.

He described President Buhari’s non-signing of any direct loan agreement with the Chinese government during his visit as a vindication of the governor’s position, maintaining that:
“what Nigeria needs is the collaboration of the Government of China in the area of technology transfer, rather than granting loan that will be mismanaged under the guise of building infrastructure.”

In a statement issued in Ado Ekiti on Monday, the governor’s spokesperson said: “people like Oyegun, Oni and Prof Itse Sagay lack moral rights to complain even if President Mohammadu Buhari is called whatever names because they never complained when as a sitting president, Dr Goodluck Jonathan was called unprintable names by APC stalwarts and leaders.”
Olayinka, who said governor Fayose only exercised his rights as a Nigerian, asked: “where were the likes of Oyegun, Oni, Prof Itse Sagay and others when APC promoted crude politics and anti-Nigeria posturing to an unprecedented level when Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was in power?”
He said: “It is on record that APC wrote to the United States of America not to sell arms to Nigeria, reported the country to the European Union, United Nations and went to the bizarre extent of reporting the then Chief of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika, to the International Criminal Court (ICC), not for committing the kind of genocide committed against the Shiite Muslims in Zaria and Agatus in Benue, but for killing Boko Haram insurgents.

“On one occasion, a certain APC stalwart insinuated that Jonathan’s visit to Chad was to plan further attacks on the North, tweeting that; ‘Boko Haram: Jonathan visits Chadian President Idris Deby for the second time in two months, to plan further attacks?’

“It is also on record that instead of lending his voice to the federal government efforts to dislodge Boko Haram insurgents, President Buhari opted to describe the clampdown on Boko Haram as injustice against the North. He went on to accuse the government of killing and destroying houses of Boko Haram insurgents while the Niger Delta militants were given special treatment by the government.

“Even when Oni was Ekiti State Governor as a PDP member, Action Congress (AC) as APC was then, wrote against his government move to obtain a N5 billion loan. Isn’t it then funny that because he is now in APC, the same Oni is now against Governor Fayose doing the same thing done against him by the APC elements in Ekiti State?

“Isn’t it also funny that in Oyegun, Oni, Sagay, others political dictionary of hypocrisy, it was right for APC stalwart to have reported the federal government to ICC but wrong for Fayose to have written to the Chinese government on the federal government’s plan to mortgage the future of Nigeria and its people?”

The governor’s spokesperson said since the federal government claimed it has recovered and still recovering trillions of Naira allegedly looted from the treasury, there was no need to borrow money from anywhere to finance the 2016 Budget.

“With the $200 billion they claimed is coming from Dubai, $700 million raw cash they said was found in Diezani Alison Madueke’s house, N3 trillion said to have been saved from the Treasury Single Account (TSA) and N4.5 trillion the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) said it will generate this year, what then is the rationale behind the federal government seeking any loan?

https://www.naij.com/802777-china-loan-fayose-hits-back-oyegun-oni-sagay-apc-others.html?source=index_main

ekiti people are in serious trouble, all this man does is to share food, eat fish or kpomo in the market, dissipate so much energy of meaningless rants against buhari, governor ortom of benue is in China attracting investors to benue, tambuwal of sokoto has signed agricultural agreement with Chinese investors for improved onion,rice and tomato farming, in Anambra state, one of the biggest shopping malls has been built at onitsha GRA that houses shoprite and a host of other investors, ekiti pride themselves as a people with an avalanche of educated intellectuals, but in fayose they have a confirmed Agbero (tout) as governor, time is ticking away for fayose,four years is not for ever,what will his scorecard look like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
SE,SW,SS,NE,NC & NW should stand for the truth and not Lies (Propaganda). If we must move up as a country, then we should listen dispassionately rather than sympathizing with a party. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by ebakhaiyhe(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Those who lives in a glass house should not throw stone.
APC should swallow their own bitter pills

1 Like

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by tfcinvests: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fayose is accurate he scares me thesedays he quotes facts and figures and you no what they say numbers don't lie..all the best

3 Likes

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by klax(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2016

As per Fayose and his criticism I'm 100% in support of him and I have personally wrote to him never to relent, buhari and APC are reaping what they sowed.

Did you guys remember the sort of insult Gej received to the extend Gej mother, Gej kids, Gej tribes, Gej father were so abused and insulted by this same so called APC and now some people are saying Fayose should stop, never and never I remain number one APC hater for life APC disgusted me like pooh. Buhari served under my dad as junior office so i knew him very well but I never like him a bit that is a fact and the trait of what make me to hated him then is what is showing in him today no further comment on that.

Fact take it or not APC will know no peace for lying to Nigeria and cried foul of Gej and they ends up in power and be the worst in recent Nigeria history.
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Calebsky(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Peter, the rock. You fall on him you get crushed. He falls on you you get crushed. Either ways against him you get crushed.
Don't mess with Peter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by gbrown(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
This is Fuji house of commotion in reality but there is an iota of truth in fayose statement of our revenue since APC told us exactly what he is quoting now.
lets face the truth for once, fayose and his fellow wailers tagged buhari,s war on loot as a witch hunt, fayose and pdp spoke from two sides of their mouth, on one hand, they claimed the recovered loot has been shared by APC govt hence their refusal to mention the exact amount of recovered funds, while on the other hand, they claimed there was no iota of truth concerning amounts mentioned as looted funds, is it not funny today that the same fayose on behalf of the entire wailers now makes reference to recovered funds from the witch hunt? I really pity ekiti people
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by ddhandsome2955: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
law of kama at work
Eye for an eye at work
Fayose AKA one man squad cough all APC catch cold.
just 5 of Fayose in Nigeria APC is finished
Fayose giving the run for their money. ASAP
if you support the above hit like

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by tuscani: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
'With the $200 billion they claimed is coming from Dubai, $700 million raw cash they said was found in Diezani Alison Madueke’s house, N3 trillion said to have been saved from the Treasury Single Account (TSA) and N4.5 trillion the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) said it will generate this year, what then is the rationale behind the federal government seeking any loan? '

On this, I think fayose is right

2 Likes

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Okanokan(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Quittisential Fayose is spot on here. He cannot be faulted and his response is flawless and imaginative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by gbrown(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
klax:
Seun and your boys I'm back from my business trip to face you ok because I learnt from my PA who normally handle my account here that you Seun Osewa or lailai or lala pull a plug on my account, nice one ok I will be back on you later. Noted you have crossed me wrongly and will pull it hard and harsh on you at due time. Not a threat pls but a reality you can not, Tinubu or buhari can not and never cow entire Nigeria to silent because misguided nasty bigot is the president, No No and No get that ok.

As per Fayose and his criticism I'm 100% in support of him and I have personally wrote to him never to relent, buhari and APC are reaping what they sowed.

Did you guys remember the sort of insult Gej received to the extend Gej mother, Gej kids, Gej tribes, Gej father were so abused and insulted by this same so called APC and now some people are saying Fayose should stop, never and never I remain number one APC hater for life APC disgusted me like pooh. Buhari served under my dad as junior office so i knew him very well but I never like him a bit that is a fact and the trait of what make me to hated him then is what is showing in him today no further comment on that.

Fact take it or not APC will know no peace for lying to Nigeria and cried foul of Gej and they ends up in power and be the worst in recent Nigeria history.

Seun I repeat I'm back for you personally I once intervened on your behalf when the demon you voted for boys were planning to raid your office and mess you up out of anger but without knowing you ran to contact people to stop the game plan simply because you are innocent I will back on you it may sound laughable but remember not all who laugh with you really want you to sleep and even wake up again. Good luck boy.
This is a total waste of mb, you can't even marshal out your points, honestly you ain't making any sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.