Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (43111 Views)

Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React / Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Greenback: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
jmichlins:
Can someone tell me what he is saying. Stopped reading when he started talking about moral authority. Which moral authority does he have when went to train station to take a photo telling people he went for executive business meeting

if all fayose said are lies,the truth will abide with u,but if all fayose said are true,may the truth always be bitter to u..

1 Like

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Goke7: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Listen! There is no point going back to our old vomit, less move forward, less assume, mr president comes out and say xx number of amount has been returned by looters and xx number of amount would be needed for fund some other projects, then the people would flow along with Mr President, dont you think so?

I finally caught you, when did you start taking PMB serious? So you guys have been lying against the old man all this while. Before we move forward you and your ilk need to repent and beg God for forgiveness.

Gosh, you guys are irritating
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by onatisi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Reference:
Those of you supporting Fayose on this had better think twice and do things in favour of your country and fellow country men. The product of opposition is the forward movement the ensuing debate brings and not blind actions that throw away the baby with the bath water. Granted the APC did a lot of bad things in dislodging the PDP but the PDP said before and should be found acting in a proper manner devoid of bitterness and retribution if not a downward spiral in our polity is certain.

For the records I think the economic policy of this government is wack. You cannot freeze the currency market, denying investors free access and then go back to their countries cap in hand. For goodness sake investment is free while loans are yokes, but this is an opinion and no matter how loudly and widely spelt it is tantamount to war against your State to take physical steps to stop such. Fayose has crossed the line.

John McCain before Trump was the harshest critic of Obama and the Democrats who went as far as expressing his views publicaly in Afghanistan and Syria but HE NEVER took the formal step of documenting such before those governments and peoples in such a manner as to undermine the White House, the military or his country. You just only donot wash dirty linen in public but you don't pack it in a suitcase and display it on the streets of Beijing.

What of the letters apc wrote to Obama,UN,ICC and other bodies during the time of gej,were they displaying it at oshodi or alaba market then
Or is Obama a Nigerian

The truth is APc gave opposition a new definition which has bitterness and hatred as its linings. Never has Nigeria been this sharply divided since our independence ,no thanks to the kind of opposition politics played by APc during the time of gej

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by olajide8(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nebucadenzar of his people is talking- cheesy grin cheesy grin cry
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Cityguy: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ooooohhhhhhh! Fayose! God bless youuuu. Just love the way you bring out your points. I lack words to describe the aptness of your submission. God bless you abundantly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by IVORY2009(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:

I finally caught you, when did you start taking PMB serious? So you guys have been lying against the old man all this while. Before we move forward you and your ilk need to repent and beg God for forgiveness.

Gosh, you guys are irritating

The truth is always bitter bro, I rest my case grin

2 Likes

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Goke7: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
ayomiplus:
Fayose knows what he is doing. The man is trying to resuscitate the dying PDP with his non-stop talking cos 2019 is not too far.But PDP,the destroyer would not be welcome in this country again.

Exactly, fayose has sunk the PDP with his lies and confused his followers and admirers with his hatred for PMB. He made them believe that the PMB was not fighting corruption but turn around to start asking for looted funds that has been returned.

Politics turn bad I must say
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Greenback: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
blazetitov:
Lere Olayinka that lied on live television that Tope Aluko was dismissed from UNAD. I don't take him and his principal serious. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

luk in da mirror very well,theres a price tag on ur head..u've bn mortgaged and sold...sold very cheaply..
Better start taking serios issues serios.

3 Likes

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Goke7: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

The truth is always bitter bro, I rest my case grin

You mean the lies you and your hero fayose has been peddling all this while that there was no fight against corruption?

You and fayose have no business asking for looted funds. You never believed it was looted in the first place.
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by onatisi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:

Exactly, fayose has sunk the PDP with his lies and confused his followers and admirers with his hatred for PMB. He made them believe that the PMB was not fighting corruption but turn around to start asking for looted funds that has been returned.

Politics turn bad I must say
So it is wrong for fayose to ask about the returned looted money but right for apc to ask how gej spent the Abacha loot during his time ,abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by sinistermind(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hehehe.... Fayose osheyyyyyy!!!!! I want to see want our APC warriors want to say about the facts he mentioned. If not for anything that of the United States not selling arms to Nigeria i can confirm... Karma is a f**king b*tch. i know they didn't expect coming into power, they felt they were better in opposition, the same tactics they used while in opposition is been used against them and thy are now crucifying the man... The truth is a bitter pill. Ntohhhh tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Goke7: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:

You are a joke!
Was waiting for the answer to what he asked you but you just showed u gat brain cancer

Which answer, did you guys ever believe there was anything like dasukigate, what is your business with monies returned.

Politics turn bad bruv
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joel3:
fayose the voice of the masses .

Go and correct your post. Those titles are for God. Maa pa Oga fun wa.
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by M4gunners: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
When i call Fayose my role model, they thought i am being stüpid,but people can now see why i always stand with him.
The fearless governor , the voice of the voiceless. May you live long sir.

1 Like

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by blazetitov: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Greenback:

luk in da mirror very well,theres a price tag on ur head..u've bn mortgaged and sold...sold very cheaply..
Better start taking serios issues serios.

You are not serios(sic)

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Goke7: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
onatisi:

So it is wrong for fayose to ask about the returned looted money but right for apc to ask how gej spent the Abacha loot during his time ,abi

That is why politics must not used to play with very sensitive matters of national importance. Another example is the calabar rail project.

Its a joke asking for what you initially believed and told the whole world that it never existed.

Its a comedy show bruv, the whole world knew and believed abacha loot but PDP told us that no money was stolen or missing during the Gej's reign
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by mcprince32(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Most amayzing thing abt Ngria is that Nigerians are like sheep w/o shephard. Easily brainwashed by d psychos. 90perc of u once spoke ill of him not long. watch out 4 more dangerous plots of apc but my joy is that we are prayerfully watching. It ll surely turn back.

2 Likes

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbrown:

ekiti people are in serious trouble, all this man does is to share food, eat fish or kpomo in the market, dissipate so much energy of meaningless rants against buhari, governor ortom of benue is in China attracting investors to benue, tambuwal of sokoto has signed agricultural agreement with Chinese investors for improved onion,rice and tomato farming, in Anambra state, one of the biggest shopping malls has been built at onitsha GRA that houses shoprite and a host of other investors, ekiti pride themselves as a people with an avalanche of educated intellectuals, but in fayose they have a confirmed Agbero (tout) as governor, time is ticking away for fayose,four years is not for ever,what will his scorecard look like?

we love him like that.

3 Likes

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by pchukwudi: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:

its a shame the way you guys quickly divert from the main issue, Fayose's letter was a national disgrace and he is doing damage control to justify his shame by unearthing the past. I encourage you to continue to stand with Fayose, please do not shift ground o.

So you agree that APC thouroghly disgraced the nation in the past, and manipulated the populace into hating the best govt. they ever had?

Okay, since the power was diabolically and immorally clinched in 2015, how about APC manning up for once to do the needful? As in, confess their silly national disgraces and shameful mass manipulations, and then return the power to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by jerecrown(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
fayose on point bcs of d truth
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by adornity(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
The truth is very blunt and confronts falsehood always. Let APC deny or refute this criticism now
dukie25:
Flashback: Have we forgotten Amaechi and APC wrote to the USA advising them not to sell arms to us because of human rights violation by the Nigerian Army?

We certainly haven't forgotten how Atiku and Tinubu used their friendship with Jacob Zuma to prevent GEJ from getting ammunition from South Africa.

Karma is one bad biiitch I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by front247: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
we know dat pdp is corrupt but Apc is a dirty crafty and useless party what do u need d loans for with ur oil revenue and d loot recovered cant u run d country
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Joel3(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

Go and correct your post. Those titles are for God. Maa pa Oga fun wa.
they are small letters, and for humans. well maybe I will change it. thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by itzgbengene: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whr are those that hated him and called him stomach infrastructure and names likes that??

Fayose; voice of the people
Now they may be planning your death but i know God will keep you

1 Like

Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by gbrown(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

we love him like that.
life is all about choices, you can't speak on behalf of everyone in ekiti
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Goke7: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
pchukwudi:

So you agree that APC thouroghly disgraced the nation in the past, and manipulated the populace into hating the best govt. they ever had?

Okay, since the power was diabolically and immorally clinched in 2015, how about APC manning up for once to do the needful? As in, confess their silly national disgraces and shameful mass manipulations, and then return the power to PDP.

So this is what its all about, returning power to PDP, no wonder buhari must not go to China, calabar rail project must not be, Looters must go scot free, PMB must die and so on.

But am sorry its PDP who must apologize for all our sufferings today due to plundering our national wealth over the years. They are the real disgrace
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
thanks for the correction.

Joel3:
they are small letters, and for humans. well maybe I will change it. thanks anyway.
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
well am only speaking for the 95%...
gbrown:
life is all about choices, you can't speak on behalf of everyone in ekiti
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by psalmuelwater(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
onatisi:

That lere olayinka is more intelligent,brilliant,sharper and 100000x smarter than all buhari media aides ,buhari is surrounded complete ediots who cant defend buhari intelligently,they keep destroying the rating of buhari and they make the president look confused like a lost toddler in the middle of oshodi.
. You can say that again.
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by pchukwudi: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:

So this is what its all about, returning power to PDP, no wonder buhari must not go to China, calabar rail project must not be, Looters must go scot free, PMB must die and so on.

But am sorry its PDP who must apologize for all our sufferings today due to plundering our national wealth over the years. They are the real disgrace

You see your life? Yet you had the guts to accuse Nairalanders of shameful topic diversion?

Well, you don't advice a lion to avoid fire. When the time comes Nigeria will kick APC out so hard.
grin grin grin
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by mcnuel001(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
and may he(fayose) live longer than necessary
Mayanstically
Re: China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others by Bede2u(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:

I thought you guys never believed no funds were looted in the first place, that it was all propaganda and media trials

You guys keep exposing who you really are: hypocrites, never knew you've started believing the so called lies you infer by PMB.

Fayose has misled you guys
I think u missed the point, thereby putting the joke on u. If there was any loot recovered, then there won't be any need to borrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.