Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم (11178 Views)

Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? / The Arab Origin Of The Yorubas / Nkanu People Where Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by noblegas2(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2009
و! Nairaland, مجرد تصرخ العربية إلى ما brodas, lemme في البداية قائلا : عليكم asalam

lemme start by sayin--
Asalam Aleykum
Khef Halik
Zain
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2009
noble_gas1:
Ma Arab Ppl: Wer U @

They're on Arabland.com.
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2009
noble_gas1:

و! Nairaland, مجرد تصرخ العربية إلى ما brodas, lemme في البداية قائلا : عليكم asalam

lemme start by sayin--
Asalam Aleykum
Khef Halik
Zain

You are welcome to Culture. Sorry for the nasty reply. If anyone offends you in future use the tool "report to moderator" and I'll clean the thread and report the offender. smiley
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2009
FL Gators:

They're on Arabland.com.

tongue Wetin Arabs do you?
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by MrCrackles(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2009
FL Gators:

They're on Arabland.com.

You are a donkey!
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a donkey!

U sef!!! No need to start a fight.
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by noblegas2(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a donkey!

MrCrackles, dunt mind dem jor, dey are Haters ,
neweiz am a NIgerian just priveledged to understand arabic
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2009
michelin89:

tongue Wetin Arabs do you?

The same thing I did to MrCrackles grin

MrCrackles:

You are a donkey!
You're such an ass! (hey hey, that's another name for donkey o)
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2009
Arabland is an insult?
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2009
I don't get it either undecided

I think Crackles just wants an opportunity to show his ynash
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by bokoharam5(f): 2:04am On Aug 06, 2009
noble_gas1:

lemme start by sayin--
Asalam Aleykum
Khef Halik
Zain

Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by qymekkam(m): 6:06am On Aug 06, 2009
wetin be ynash?
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by mandiiee(f): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2009
FL Gators:

They're on Arabland.com.

LMAO!! hahahaha, grin grin
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Leilah(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2009
walaykum as salaam.

I am fine, le bes alhamdoulilah.

what are you looking for arabs for?

I am half Jordanian. My Arabiya is very rusty don't use it anymore.
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by oyinda3(f): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2009
Leilah:

I am half Jordanian.

cooool. i like jordanian names. well the one that i kno have interesting names lol
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Leilah(f): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2009
They are general Arabic names. How do you find living in the middle east? not really my cup of tea,
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by oyinda3(f): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2009
oh that actually makes sense. lol
i live in the US
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Leilah(f): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2009
There is beauty in the middle east, the fact that it is rich in morals, in some ways its better than the west, but like that in other ways its not.
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by oyinda3(f): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2009
yea i agree with you. I really don't know much about the middle east except from khaled hosseini books that i read.

i guess about the morals thing. it's the same with many parts of Africa. mostly conservative morals i'm guessing.
where do u live?
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by mamag3: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2009
What the heck? This is nairaland not Aramcoland. angry
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2009
mama-g:

What the heck? This is nairaland not Aramcoland. angry

This is Nairaland, not Christianland. I could also complain each time christians turn every topic into a Bible quoting session.  undecided
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2009
God is good all the time.

والحمد لله
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

والحمد لله

How do you manage to write in arabic?
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by oyinda3(f): 1:19am On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

والحمد لله

especially to me tongue
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2009
I dont know how Arabland became an insult.

can someone tell me the meaning of Bilad as Sudan.

which language is that and what does it mean.

الأرض من السود
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by mukina2: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2009
noble_gas1:

lemme start by sayin--
Asalam Aleykum
Khef Halik
Zain

grin grin this ur google arabic sef get K-leg grin grin

Salaam wink
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by bluespice(f): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2009
hey!
i dont understand arabic but i live in the mid east tongue
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by noblegas2(m): 4:59am On Aug 11, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin this ur google arabic sef get K-leg grin grin

Salaam wink

Lol, ur funny, u want me to call U & lets speak arabic

bluespice:

hey!
i dont understand arabic but i live in the mid east tongue

lol, wer are u at in d middle east? I stay in Al- Dawhah in the State of Qatar, but presently i came to see some peeps here in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, waow, luved d Derst Journey plannin to go to D kingdom of bahrain soon, lol
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by mukina2: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2009
noble_gas1:

Lol, ur funny, u want me to call U & lets speak arabic

LOl no need . .Marhaba? wink
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by bluespice(f): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2009
noble_gas1:

lol, wer are u at in d middle east? I stay in Al- Dawhah in the State of Qatar, but presently i came to see some peeps here in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, waow, luved d Derst Journey plannin to go to D kingdom of bahrain soon, lol
im all over man
been to oman it wasnt so good
tho i hear the've got some amazing mountains n beaches there
qatar, didnt stay for long but it was cool
im one leg between dubai and damascus
awesome places if i might add
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by ikeyman00(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@@@

can i buy explosive from this thread

any link
dem say they say!!! no bi me say!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin
Re: My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم by ekpan: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@@@@@@@@@

can i buy explosive from this thread

any link
dem say they say!!! no bi me say!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin

Grow up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa People Come In Here / Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle / What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.