Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) (7261 Views)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
2019 is around the corner. It is a time to make decisions that will forever change the story of this nation and channel us towards a path of peace and prosperity. I am the one destined to bring that desired change; I am the crown king that has been set aside to make this nation an envy in the eyes of America, China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Germany,, Switzerland, France and Russia.

I am coming to eradicate poverty from the land and expunge the mentality of a failed nation. Arise Oh Nigerians and do not let this opportunity pass you by.

I am coming with full force to crush every obstacle of backwardness in this nation. Watch out!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I will leave footprints on this nation that eons of years to come, generations will marvel at such prosperity that once graced the land. The pictures attached are just a few of the transformation that is about to take place; you will see more of that.

All you have to do is to be hopeful; anticipate a great nation of equity and fairness, and pray that my Government comes soonest. You will be happy that you once experienced a nation that was picked from the dung and placed on the mountains where it catches the admiration of nations. Pray for my Government...I am coming!!!

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by cmart09(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
pray
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
cmart09:
pray
Yes I will. Also pray at your end too. We must make this nation peaceful and prosperous

6 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by hisgrace090: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amen!
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by adconline(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dreams never built any of those structures, actions did! Naija only dreams but no action!! It's not gonna happen!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
hisgrace090:
Amen!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
adconline:
Dreams never built any of those structures, actions did! Naija only dreams but no action!! It's not gonna happen!!
With Me, it's going to happen
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by deanoffaculty: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
I pray......

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
It's going to happen. Be hopeful Sir
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by wheredemdey: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ogbeni go and get busy.....joblessnes mixed with wishful thinking is very bad combination

The earlier you guys give up on this country the better...there is absolutely nothing to look forward to in this country.
Everything is just so so wrong with this contraption called Nigeria...the rich just keep getting richer while the poor keep praising the rich in exchange for little pittance.

See what is happening in the national assembly....budget have not been passed after 4months into the year.....

That's why I support the igbos and their agitation for a new country....there is no hope...maybe 200years time....but absolutely nothing for now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by I888(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
adconline:
respect brother... respect. sadly, over 90% of the population think otherwise and think like the op. building castle in the air.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by benpedro(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Gerara here!..that was how my people fell for the scam change and today they are suffering as never before....Never again in my life will i vote based on anybody's stupid self acclaimed dreams and promises of eldorado.Fuc& all of you!

7 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by seunny4lif(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by cosycee(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Destined2win:
2019 is around the corner. It is a time to make decisions that will forever change the story of this nation and channel us towards a path of peace and prosperity. I am the one destined to bring that desired change; I am the crown king that has been set aside to make this nation an envy in the eyes of America, China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Germany,, Switzerland, France and Russia.

I am coming to eradicate poverty from the land and expunge the mentality of a failed nation. Arise Oh Nigerians and do not let this opportunity pass you by.

I am coming with full force to crush every obstacle of backwardness in this nation. Watch out!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I will leave footprints on this nation that eons of years to come, generations will marvel at such prosperity that once graced the land. The pictures attached are just a few of the transformation that is about to take place; you will see more of that.

All you have to do is to be hopeful; anticipate a great nation of equity and fairness, and pray that my Government comes soonest. You will be happy that you once experienced a nation that was picked from the dung and placed on the mountains where it catches the admiration of nations. Pray for my Government...I am coming!!!

Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
cosycee:

Lmaooo
What's making you laugh. Already seeing yourself in the promised land I guess
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
benpedro:
Gerara here!..that was how my people fell for the scam change and today they are suffering as never before....Never again in my life will i vote based on anybody's stupid self acclaimed dreams and promises of eldorado.Fuc& all of you!
I am different. I want to restore hope
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by adexdon(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
hw I wish

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by icybeth(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
after amarggedon war. when all evil people have been eliminated from the world.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Qualer: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
adconline:

4 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by H3niorlarh(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Being struggling with diabetes? Any type of diabetes at all? Spent so much? Visited several hospitals and still no cure? Well your worries are over, here is the final and lasting solution. Your healing is just one click away. Click on the link below and you are one step closer to a healthy life...

http://www.goodhealthniche.com/diab.html
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
You just wrote one page and you are tired, go ask VP Osibanjo he even had a Power-Point presentation of about 300pages of the change Magic...

By the time you wrote at least 10pages then come let's talk about it.. Ok

3 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by qboi3000: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
wheredemdey:
Ogbeni go and get busy.....joblessnes mixed with wishful thinking is very bad combination

The earlier you guys give up on this country the better...there is absolutely nothing to look forward to in this country.
Everything is just so so wrong with this contraption called Nigeria...the rich just keep getting richer while the poor keep praising the rich in exchange for little pittance.

See what is happening in the national assembly....budget have not been passed after 4months into the year.....

That's why I support the igbos and their agitation for a new country....there is no hope...maybe 200years time....but absolutely nothing for now.

Real talk....

4 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
You just wrote one page and you are tired, go ask VP Osibanjo he even hate a Power-Point presentation of about 300pages of the change Magic...

By the time you wrote at least 10pages then come let's talk about it.. Ok
It's not about long talk but long action. I am for the later
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Ulrich01(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Story grin
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Masterclass32: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
But Op, wetin dey give you mind to talk this kyn thing?
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by mccoymatrix(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Destined2win:
undecided
Destined2win:
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ulrich01:
Story grin
It's more than a story
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Masterclass32:
But Op, wetin dey give you mind to talk this kyn thing?
Because I can see a better nation; we can do this
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by freshbonesneh(f): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
we ain't looking for decoration....we want good living
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
freshbonesneh:
we ain't looking for decoration....we want good living
Exactly what I am talking about. We will have both good living and exceptional cities to dwell in. Be hope and Pray for my Government.
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by opelil26: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
amen and you need to work on that dream,
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
I pray that PMB would bring genuine good luck to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months / Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, / Politicians Pressurising Us To Sell Unclaimed 914, 529 PVCs – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.