Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please (993 Views)

Any Young Man Who Lasts More Than 10 Minutes In Bed Will Never Go Far In Life.’ / Clearance Sale Of Lace Wigs! Hurry While Stock Lasts / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
It is all gone
Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by diportivo: 1:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Bro

I feel ur pain

Nothing lasts forever truly

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by MUMMYSYUM(f): 3:48am On Apr 19, 2016
sorry for your Loss brother. The best is yet to come.

Have You Visited Mummy's Yum today.

visit http://www.mummysyum.com
IG: @mummysyum
Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
diportivo:
Bro
I feel ur pain
Nothing lasts forever truly
d only truth
Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2016
MUMMYSYUM:
sorry for your Loss brother. The best is yet to come.

Have You Visited Mummy's Yum today.

visit http://www.mummysyum.com
IG: @mummysyum
thanks i prayed it comes quicker
Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by GodnGold: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Sorry. What do you want? prayers,? Financial aid?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2016
GodnGold:
Sorry.
What do you want?
prayers,?
Financial aid?
I really need alot of prayers and to be sincere i have really forgotten about God, and to financial aid, i really need it i have been trying to work up loans or grants from private agents, banks and people but the bank be like i cant collect loan on behalf of myself i need someone to do that for me mehn it been hard
Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by Swissheart(f): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Sorry about your pains Okay? From the pictures of your late parents it is obvious the kind of home you were raised but you just couldn't manage the privilege. I really feel for you. What level are you now in futa? Nd what is it with Edo state university in your write up.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Swissheart:
Sorry about your pains Okay? From the pictures of your late parents it is obvious the kind of home you were raised but you just couldn't manage the privilege. I really feel for you. What level are you now in futa? Nd what is it with Edo state university in your write up.
like seriously i blew it all up and i never saw these troubled times coming. I am at my 3rd year
Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Swissheart:
and to Edo state university, i made renference to it coz of its high school fees which if u recollect i wrote "na person wey get money dy go scul"
Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by GodnGold: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
luwathobi:
I really need alot of prayers and to be sincere i have really forgotten about God, and to financial aid, i really need it i have been trying to work up loans or grants from private agents, banks and people but the bank be like i cant collect loan on behalf of myself i need someone to do that for me mehn it been hard
Hmmm...hard it is.

Why not find a job?

something menial to keep body and soul together.

Will keep you busy from being an interesting tool for the devil.

Get busy is all I can say.

I can't give you nothing cos soon you will want more.

Work hard,and pray even harder.
Re: Nothing Ever Lasts - Help me please by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
GodnGold:
Hmmm...hard it is.

Why not find a job?

something menial to keep body and soul together.

Will keep you busy from being an interesting tool for the devil.

Get busy is all I can say.

I can't give you nothing cos soon you will want more.

Work hard,and pray even harder.
being an orphan, i knew i have to start providing for myself whatever way and the best option is to engage in a business at the same going for lectures and that is exactly why i have been sourcing for a loan to start a sharwama business which am well crafted in thank you

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Man Backing His Child Like A Woman. / My Mother Doesn't Speak To Me At All? / How Long Should One Date Before getting engaged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.