Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute (35774 Views)

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Okijajuju1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3615416_de_jpege0aec8c491eb290c7ec3f0482ace2d1b

R.I.P Ma Chan..

I wonder what killed her. She looks so young.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by firstolalekan(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
sk4real2:
FTC after many years of trying
You get sense so
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by jnrbona: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
[b][/b][ghen ghen!!!! quote author=Keneking post=44817164]Is Chika Married sef?[/quote]
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by ebony2011(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
farewell mummy Ike.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
She also thought you to run out of your matrimonial home and thought you adultery ashhowo oshi.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
She also thought you to run out of your matrimonial home and thought you adultery.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Jonwesley(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Thought,,,,.. Gbagaun again, where did U put "Taught". Na wao! RIP to mama. Looks so much like her really. Carbon copy.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Seventeen(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
sk4real2:
FTC after many years of trying
Na wa oo, d excitement no even let u remember to write RIP. undecided

May her soul rest with the Lord. Take heart Chika

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by ozoemenaca: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by M4gunners: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP ma'am
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by danfidel01(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rip MA...
This only brings one thing to mind....
I want to be soooooo freakin popular that the world would recognize when my mum is gone!!!!
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by spiralwedge(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
She loves to be in the news, well.. There you have it. She even as a P. A. for posting her craps on NL front page.

RIP to the dead though.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
How sad, and a very beautiful woman too.... RIP to her!
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by mumexcellency(f): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sorry about that. May she rest in peace.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by emmabest2000(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
endtimesblog:
Nollywood actress Chika Ike is bereaved.She just lost her mum. She shared the heartbreaking news writing

: "RIP Mum. Saying I am going to miss you is an understatement, I can't still believe you are gone , I sit here wondering if I'm in a dream and waiting for someone to pinch me . You thought me how to be strong, giving, loyal, compassionate and driven. You told me that there is nothing impossible to do. You made me the woman I am today. I am most grateful to you. I will miss you greatly . I know you are watching over me and you will always live on. Love you mum."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEWBEiRhnET/?hl=en

Enternal rest grant unto her O'Lord ...
And may Your perpetual light shine upon her
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oh my, she is her mum's replica . Rip ma.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by kayalla(f): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
replica of her mother.

RIP mama
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Melinde: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Keneking:
Is Chika Married sef?
is this post about marriage or death? Try to hide your stupidity sometimes......RIP ma'am
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by excel101(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP to your beloved mum
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Megaideas(f): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
bedspread:
SORRY DEAR!!! HOPE SHE DIED IN CHRIST !!

YAHOO YAHOO MEN ARE UP ON THIS PAGE! MTNPROMO.NG IS A COMPLETE SCAM.

Internet Fraudsters! God will punish all of you a million times.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by AreaFada2: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP ma.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Cityguy: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously?

RIP beautiful woman
You bad cheesy grin grin
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by desunit(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP to the dead. My dear Chika Ike, may the lord give you the strength to bear your lost.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by MrMandilas: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
endtimesblog:
Nollywood actress Chika Ike is bereaved.She just lost her mum. She shared the heartbreaking news writing

: "RIP Mum. Saying I am going to miss you is an understatement, I can't still believe you are gone , I sit here wondering if I'm in a dream and waiting for someone to pinch me . You thought me how to be strong, giving, loyal, compassionate and driven. You told me that there is nothing impossible to do. You made me the woman I am today. I am most grateful to you. I will miss you greatly . I know you are watching over me and you will always live on. Love you mum."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEWBEiRhnET/?hl=en
RIP Evang. Mrs Ike.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Rip
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 12:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Rip mama
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Keneking:
Is Chika Married sef?
How many more years do you need to grow up and get yourself some senses?
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by ololooo: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Eternal rest grant unto her & let perpetual light shine upon her, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by doris4u(f): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Keneking:
Is Chika Married sef?
Ur so Insensitive, wat a comment!!! angry
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by gidjah(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
H B D
doris4u:
Ur so Insensitive, wat a comment!!! angry
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Floxzy2sleek: 10:35am On May 11, 2016
May her soul rest in peace Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Beautiful In Cleavage-Baring Short Dress (Photos) / Aloma, Davido's Crew Slams Wizkid Over O2 Show. Nigerians React / Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.