Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Can I Cut A Better Deal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Cut A Better Deal? (367 Views)

Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? / Stocks Vs. Real Estate – Which Features A Better Return On Investment? / Hard Time Finding A Better Bussiness? Just Watch This & Relax! (big Boys Comedy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Cut A Better Deal? by udumosam23(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Have this neighbour who manages a poorly equipped car wash and barbing saloon at the same time.

the saloon is in a 200 or more capacity hall, and the car wash just in front. the area also is a developed area with mostly workers that are car owners but they don't patronise him.

we have been talking recently and has even met his family. we both agreed I should manage him and the business on a 60/40% in my favor, after I proposed to equip the saloon and attach a football viewing center to it.

at first I was only talking, but they became serious and trust me to pull the pact because I'm also a pastor.

Although I'm confident of proposals, I'm still in doubt whether the 60/40% is justifiable. Especially as I don't have the resources to pull this deal.

I intend taking a loan or partner with another on the basis of 60/40 to his favour from my %. if I see any.

Im just thinking if there could be a better option.

(1) (Reply)

7 Clearly Explained Reasons You Should Buy Made In Nigeria Products / Tlc Lbs Leadership Conference: ''stand Up For You Dream'' / OPINION!! What's Your View In This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.