Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

7 Clearly Explained Reasons You Should Buy Made In Nigeria Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Clearly Explained Reasons You Should Buy Made In Nigeria Products (386 Views)

Jumia Nigeria Is Launching Jumia Local To Sell Made-in-nigeria Products / Why Nigerians Don't Patronize Made In Nigeria Products / Nigeria To China, Reduce Tariffs On Nigeria’s Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Clearly Explained Reasons You Should Buy Made In Nigeria Products by yemipedro(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2016
There have been so many discussions of late about Nigerian made products, and I'm here to drop a few reasons why you too should buy Nigerian products
1. They are cheap: This is an obvious reasons, if you are looking to save your money on that show, shirt or any other thing you want to buy and still look classy, trust me Nigerian made ones are cheap.
2. They are readily available: You don't need to go far away to get them, or wait for weeks for them to arrive, more so when you are given one you don't like, you can return them easily.
3. They are stronger and last longer: I think this covers the issue of quality, when you get a Nigerian made product that is original from a branded producer, they last longer and are stronger, this is simple; the producers made it in Nigeria, they are thinking like a Nigerian, and they have Nigeria in mind, For example an IVM car is much stronger than coveted Kia, Toyota, Volkswagen etc. A made in Nigeria Leather shoe will last way longer ( I remember my dad's shoe cheesy ). My point is they are made by Nigerians for Nigerians, Those that make your air max, Ferrari etc are not aware of the pot holes on the road or the scorching sun, etc.
4.It will create jobs: this is simple to see, look at this logic, if my company that makes handbags should sell, I would need to employ more people to increase production quantity, the factory making the raw materials will employ more people to increase supplies, the online company that sells it or the people that deliver will employ more people,......, and so on. If IVM cars should sell about 50,000 cars every week, in about a month, there will be increased vacancies in atleast 7 different companies, Eg. Innoson company itself, theTyre making company, the seat making, engineering firms (they are too many to be listed). You get the point now.
5. It will Raise the Naira: I term this as the side effects of Growth, development and progress. When you buy from me, I buy from her and she pays them to bring it, etc etc. Lemme simplify. If Ola buys from Philip and Philip pays Eze to collect it from Sina and Sina pays his his workers to ensure it was delivered etc. The picture I'm painting here is money will flow and this will be in Naira, and there will be little or no need for dollars, pounds etc. Hence the need for dollars are minimal which in turn raises the naira.
6. It will grow our Economy: If you have followed the write up and agree with it, this part is easy to deduce. When money is flowing, production is on going, people are buying, others are selling,.., the next part is exporting and in no distant time, actually in less than two years, Nigeria will have transformed.
7. Other unseen reasons: Nigerian will be a better place, better standard of living, etc etc.

I'll frankly tell you, there are more than one way to improve the country and the economy, but this is a sure bet, and all it needs it that you buy a made in Nigeria product in place of a foreign one.

PEDRO....

https://naikob.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34
Re: 7 Clearly Explained Reasons You Should Buy Made In Nigeria Products by fiverrwin(f): 10:06am On May 02, 2016
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Award? Plaques Or Crystals? / If You Can Help Me Recieve Goods From Amazon Contact Me / You aren’t developing customized habit that allow you to perform at a high level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.