Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court (39530 Views)

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by amaechi1: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
I refused to be diverted or sway from the main issues. For me, the main issues are did Saraki violet the rules as shrine in the act? Did his act in any way portent any form of criminal act? Are those evidences true of false? If the answers to the above questions are yes, then the rest are history - He is a thief. He stole! Ozuru Ori!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by omoigbomina(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

My friend law is not mathematics or morality!!! when it gets to the supreme, those Judges would look at the strict interpretation of the CCB act. If you want to nail someone make sure you do your background work very well. Many cases have been won on technicalities
So which prayer did saraki take to the supreme court when the supreme court delivered its judgement that Saraki must face trial.Saraki has exhausted all his case of technicalities from the high court to the court of appeal up to the supreme court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by dannytoe(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
subterfuge:

IT IS NOT A HIDDEN SECRET THAT THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA IS COMPOSED OF A CORRUPT MAJORITY. WE ALL KNOW THAT CORRUPTION HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE FABRICS OF NEARLY EVERY FIELD OF ENDEAVOR, THE SUPREME COURT INCLUSIVE.
THE CORRUPT SUPREME COURT MADE UP OF PDP MAJORITY LIKE JUSTICE MARY ODILI AND CO WHO TOGETHER BAILED OUT BOTH GOVERNOR WIKE OF RIVERS STATE AND GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL OF AKWA IBOM STATE, APPARENTLY IS ALSO SENATOR SARAKI 'S LAST JOKKER.
CERTAINLY, THE SENATE IS SYMPATHETIC TO CORRUPTION OF PDP MEMBERS IN HIGH OFFICES.
REMEMBER THE MAJORITY OF THE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES WERE APPOINTED BY GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
Thank you for exposing them, Dont worry. we will soon crush them, like we crush boko haram...
Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by SaiBuharii: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
What is a chuwkudi44?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Sultanchidi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
_Hmmmm_
Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
this op na murunkus. keeps saying technical nonsense.
Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Sultanchidi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
_Hmmmm_[i]_Hmmmm_[/i]_Hmmmm_
Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by guychidile: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
after rain comes sun shine,saraki,you will surely come out a winner..period.

6 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by 4nobody4every1: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
[s]
chukwudi44:
It is already obvious that the useless Danladi Umar of the CCT is biased so I am not expecting any sensible judgement from him,he can as well deliver his Tinubu written judgment tomorrow for all I care.Unfortunateley for him and his paymasters, this case would still be adjudicated up to the supreme court before it is rested.

The main thrust of my argument which I am sure the supreme court will interpret very well is section 3(d) of the CCT act which was not complied by the CCB before rushing to the kangaroo tribunal

the sction stipulates;

Section 3(d) of the CCB Act states that: “The functions of the Bureau shall be ….to receive complaints about non-compliance with or breach of this Act and where the Bureau considers it necessary to do so, refer such complaints to the Code of Conduct Tribunal established by Section 20 of this Act in accordance with Section 20 to 25 of this Act.

Provided that where the person concerned makes a written admission of such breach or non-compliance, no reference to the Tribunal shall be necessary.”

The CCB was supposed to get back to Saraki and reconfirm the declarations stated in his form. This was the same premise upon which Tinubu was freed.Danladi umar obviously acting out a script by his paymasters have already overruled himself on the Tinubu Judgement.But how these portion of the act is interpreted by the supreme court is what will finally decide the case
[/s]leave trash for lawma, next, Saraki is heading to kuje prison grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
SaiBuharii:
What is a chuwkudi44?

One willing to sell his soul to the highest bidder, an allrightsir or an abobaku. one with no moral compass who tries to use technicalities to justifiy immoral behavior is known as a chuwkudi44

Your mother warned you about chuwkudi44s, dont be a chuwkudi44!

5 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
afanide:
You Again?

Always making some technical points that seem true/realistic BUT WOULD NEVER MATERIALISE.

Sorry bro....
He's a stubborn goat that thinks the law is about "common-sense".

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Jhappy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

Bros surprisingly I am neither!!! I am just a Nigerian fighting for the independence of the legislative arm of Government!!! We cannot afford to have a rubber stamp senate in this dispensation
We all want an independent senate, but not one headed by an unscrupulous looter! Why can't u get it? The head of any house will alws dictate d principles upon which d house is run! Look at how him and his hicks are buying jeeps at twice their price! Just take a look at how they re removing projects tyhat re suppose to benefit Nigerians from d budget for their own selfish interest! We will not suport a Senate that wants to be independent for its own selfish and unscrupulous reasons!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by amaechi1: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

Bros surprisingly I am neither!!! I am just a Nigerian fighting for the independence of the legislative arm of Government!!! We cannot afford to have a rubber stamp senate in this dispensation

Rubber stamp "legislooters" you mean? If this what you want for children, then is very unfortunate.

Have you collected your own jeep?

4 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by farem: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
MabraO:
Old for nothing man
Everyday u keep deluding urself
Nd u still getting disappointed
Dint u be better things to talk about aprt from supporting corrupt politicians?

We should not be harsh on him. Life ambition, what some people refer to as destiny or ministry is not easily changed.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by PMBfirstson(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Enemy of progress

You would live to see buhari deliver his promises!!!
You would live to see buhari lead Nigeria and biafra.for 8 years!!!
You and your household would live to see Nigeria great again!!!

Go to he'll or rather join kanu in prison grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by farem: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
MabraO:
Old for nothing man
Everyday u keep deluding urself
Nd u still getting disappointed
Dint u be better things to talk about aprt from supporting corrupt politicians?

You people should not be harsh on him. Life ambition, what some people refer to as destiny or ministry is not easily changed.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by rottennaija(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:
It is already obvious that the useless Danladi Umar of the CCT is biased so I am not expecting any sensible judgement from him,he can as well deliver his Tinubu written judgment tomorrow for all I care.Unfortunateley for him and his paymasters, this case would still be adjudicated up to the supreme court before it is rested.

The main thrust of my argument which I am sure the supreme court will interpret very well is section 3(d) of the CCT act which was not complied by the CCB before rushing to the kangaroo tribunal

the sction stipulates;

Section 3(d) of the CCB Act states that: “The functions of the Bureau shall be ….to receive complaints about non-compliance with or breach of this Act and where the Bureau considers it necessary to do so, refer such complaints to the Code of Conduct Tribunal established by Section 20 of this Act in accordance with Section 20 to 25 of this Act.

Provided that where the person concerned makes a written admission of such breach or non-compliance, no reference to the Tribunal shall be necessary.”

The CCB was supposed to get back to Saraki and reconfirm the declarations stated in his form. This was the same premise upon which Tinubu was freed.Danladi umar obviously acting out a script by his paymasters have already overruled himself on the Tinubu Judgement.But how these portion of the act is interpreted by the supreme court is what will finally decide the case

@op, what did you imitated from the "...".
Secondly, is your obviously observed point not the reason saraki when up to the Supreme Court and was referred back to the Tribunal?

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Deen77: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

The main thrust of my argument which I am sure the supreme court will interpret very well is section 3(d) of the CCT act which was not complied by the CCB before rushing to the kangaroo tribunali

the sction stipulates;

Pa Chukwudi, please answer this question:

From the evidence, this investigation was carrying out under PDP government and Tinubu is not PDP, Why can't PDP change Saraki to court or is it because stealing is not corruption under PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Mendelssohn(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
I earlier wanted to comment but suddenly decided to check your profile while almost at it. But even your personal text shows how irredeemably dumb and mentally deluded you are. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Olukologia(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dont crucify me, dont U think if the man (saraki) is removed, the so called ruling party is close to tearing apart?
Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by subterfuge: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
4nobody4every1:
[s][/s]leave trash for lawma, next t, Saraki is heading to kuje prison grin grin

IT IS NOT A HIDDEN SECRET THAT THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA IS COMPOSED OF A CORRUPT MAJORITY. WE ALL KNOW THAT CORRUPTION HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE FABRICS OF NEARLY EVERY FIELD OF ENDEAVOR, THE SUPREME COURT INCLUSIVE.
THE CORRUPT SUPREME COURT MADE UP OF PDP MAJORITY LIKE JUSTICE MARY ODILI AND CO WHO TOGETHER BAILED OUT BOTH GOVERNOR WIKE OF RIVERS STATE AND GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL OF AKWA IBOM STATE, APPARENTLY IS ALSO SENATOR SARAKI 'S LAST JOKKER.
CERTAINLY, THE SUPREME COURT TOO IS SYMPATHETIC TO CORRUPTION OF PDP MEMBERS IN HIGH OFFICES.
REMEMBER THE MAJORITY OF THE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES WERE APPOINTED BY GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by cktheluckyman: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
amaechi1:

Rubber stamp "legislooters" you mean? If this what you want for children, then is very unfortunate.

Have you collected your own jeep?

The looters are those who want a rubber stamp senate so they can easily pass padded budgets that will help their looting case!! Nigerians must rise up against attempts by enemies of democracy to pocket this very sensitive arm of government.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Deen77: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

The main thrust of my argument which I am sure the supreme court will interpret very well is section 3(d) of the CCT act which was not by the CCB before rushing to the kangaroo tribunali

the sction stipulates; y

Pa Chukwudi, please answer this question:

From the evidence this investigation was carrying out under PDP government and Tinubu is not PDP. Why can't PDP change Saraki to court or is it because stealing is not corruption under PDP.

Is Panama-Gate is from Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
[s]
chukwudi44:

the sction stipulates;

[/s]
Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by cktheluckyman: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
how can (no invite) make supre court struck-out an important criminal case,he can explain to cct what he intent to explain to ccb, or u want all d stolen w
https://www.nairaland.com/politics

The supreme court did not address the facts enumarated by the OP!! This is not about emotion or what but rather about adherence to the acts setting up the CCB!! Remember the case of Wike when everyone thought he was a goner only for him to emerge victorious at the supreme court.

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
how can (no invite) make supre court struck-out an important criminal case,he can explain to cct what he intent to explain to ccb, or u want all d stolen w
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
next time type in Yoruba we will use Google translste to read it

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Tarzaa(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

the sction stipulates;

I thought you had a good defence but this one is too weak!

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by Abugab(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
I can now confirm that Chukwudi44 has his brain firmly rooted to his left leg.

Anyway, slaves like you like chains and shackles, you can remain in your chains and shackles but Nigerians have chosen to move away from the slave masters and looting machines.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.