Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party (56456 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by viktagorion: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Money is good.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by BolaLFC(f): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
The gown is okay na. Why did Op sound like she wore bikini to the party? undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by jojosweet(f): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kolababe:
Senator Florence Ita-Giwa graced the birthday party of Adaeze Yobo and her sons over the weekend in this elegant piece by Toyin Lawani of Tiannah Styiling. The 70-year-old attended the party with her daughter Betty.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/senator-ita-giwa-and-her-daughter-at.html
all I want is her gown her gow her gown. So beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by YelloweWest: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Agadi-baby! Na so I go dey by God's grace. Lol

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
viqueta:
i love it when old ladies appear smart and trendy
Supported.

Here CASH met the right person.
Money no miss road at all

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by charlesucheh(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
The worse thing about reality is refusing to accept it.........ITA GIWA NO WaN GREE SAY SHE DON BE GRAND-MAMA!!!!!
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by White007(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
prettysolid:
She looks lovely, but op have you not seen a woman wear a gown before or did you expect her to be naked

I was about to ask same question. The op must be a slim ball turtle head and jerk to boot.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by olarhtunji(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
190theclown:
To that mod that banned me, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for egunje, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I
have acquired over a very long queue at the filling station. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to ban me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take every drop of petrol in your keg...all of it.

I stand with you!
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by jasysandra(f): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
prettysolid:
She looks lovely, but op have you not seen a woman wear a gown before or did you expect her to be naked
Help me ask am oooooo angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by yinkslinks(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Where is chidi mokeme? Mama don old oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by Kulas: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Many guys have been jostling to be this woman's sugar boy but only few succeed.As we speak many are still sending application to her.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by Checked86: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
I want to reconnect something here. OP, did I hear you say, 70-yr old with her daughter, like her real daughter? How old was she when she had that kid?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Vikings007:

Good one, we are making progress, we employed them, not the other way around.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by hatchy(f): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Field Marshall of all Lesbians.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by slavemerchant: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
This Op's brain lack oxygen
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by slowbreeze(f): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abeg dere is notin wrong wit her outfit....
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by freeborn76(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
You are as young or old as you think you are...she thinks she is young, so be it...
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by piagetskinner(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na who mama Florence help undecided
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by datopaper(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mama o ni gba
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by fejicruz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
How sure are we that the data is legit?
tonysesan:
enjoying the life
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by Armanee: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Looking good. I see nothing wrong in her attire.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by BucciJP(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Vikings007 post=44820509] [/quote
Pls, are you related to Lai Mohammed? U guys have one thing in common.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by emvico(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
cheesy two in one, before and after election
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by Winifred60k(f): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is lovely for a 70year old Nigerian woman, even on heels..wow!beautiful.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
[s]
BucciJP:
Pls, are you related to Lai Mohammed? U guys have one
thing in common.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
gaetano:
No just clothes i dey see, if she comot am na Michelin tyre go full everywhere undecided
hahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO o. Funniest post ever. Oh if she were to see this your post o by now you would have been gnashing your teeth in kirikiri
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by jojosweet(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kolababe:
Senator Florence Ita-Giwa graced the birthday party of Adaeze Yobo and her sons over the weekend in this elegant piece by Toyin Lawani of Tiannah Styiling. The 70-year-old attended the party with her daughter Betty.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/senator-ita-giwa-and-her-daughter-at.html
all I want is the dress the dress the dress. Lovely gown. kiss
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by cybriz82(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
If I curse dis op nw..dem go say I no get respect...
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by ledaman: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
I wish taste her kitten!
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by Tamakay(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Don't really know what OP is trying to portray here because I do know there's nothing absolutely wrong with her outfit.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by SURElee(f): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
sirklin:
Still trying to figure out the sense in this FP post

Walai!aswear I think say na bikini she wear o! Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party by yemmynath(m): 6:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Milf grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.