Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav (541 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? / Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav / Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by mile12crises: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Elder statesman and a former Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Alhaji Abubakar Tsav has explained why there is ongoing scarcity of Premium Motor Spirit across the nation.
Tsav said the unending fuel crisis experienced in the country was caused by a high level corruption in the oil sector.

Tsav made the disclosure on Monday in Makurdi, the Benue State capital while addressing newsmen.

He also warned that the situation was becoming a source of embarrassment to the government and people of Nigeria.

He alleged that “an oil cartel in the country is frustrating government’s concerted efforts to address the issue thereby inflicting hardship on Nigerians and embarrassing the country.

“I urge the government to take decisive action to address the situation by taking steps to expose the cartel and the masterminds of this embarrassment so as to sanitise the system.”

Speaking further, the outspoken retired police officer regretted that high profile corrupt individuals were still walking freely in the streets despite the anti-graft war of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He maintained that the fight would only be commendable when those indicted of looting the treasury were sent to jail.

“You go to our prisons and see petty thieves who stole handsets that were eventually recovered, serving long jail terms while those who stole our commonwealth are walking the streets as free men.

“I do not even subscribe to plea bargain because that will depict clearly that our democracy is like animal farm where some animals are more equally than the others. My position is that those who stole should be punished,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/18/fuel-scarcity-is-frustrating-embarrassing-nigerians-tsav/
Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by LordIsaac(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
We know.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by amtaken(f): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Welcome to change please.

Enjoy it as you WISHED.

All the best in your new found change.

One love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by mile12crises: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tactical wailer cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by mile12crises: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari’s mystique is rapidly vanishing because he is not truly what he was portrayed to be.

He is nothing but a counterfeit leader sold to Nigerians as a Messiah.

Thank God that the bad market sold to Nigerians has been exposed to be A BAD TRANSACTION.

What we are seeing now is who Buhari truly is as against the imaginary Buhari that was painted for us prior to May 29 2015.

It looks like he is rapidly loosing his mystique because the mystique he had in the first place was the one packaged for the gullible Nigerians by inordinate exaggeration, lies, deceptions and propaganda.

There will remain confusion, disunity and immense hardship all through Buhari’s regime. Not my wish but what Nigerians will witness because Buhari has no good mission nor vision for the country.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by KissCODE(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Another APC wailer spoted...

But must pass blame as it is in their nature.

Policeman who locked up petty thieves in his time is here now possing as anti craft agent.

Taaaaaa!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by Pidggin(f): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin world record fuel scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by Frankiss44(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
They attacked the minister of state for petroleum when he told Nigerians the blunt truth that the scarcity would last till May. Dude later apologised and said April 7th which has come and gone and nothing has been done to arrest the situation. Nigerians hate to hear the truth and that was how APC sold lies to them that they foolishly bought. Fuel scarcity has come to stay.. Lets just live with it.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
For the sake of generations unborn and the increasing disillusioned, deprived and intellectual inept youths, I earnestly pray Buhari defies all odds and succeeds in leading this country to the promise land. But as they say, if only wishes were horses, we know the rest.

Buhari's antecedents and present realities just reminds me of the saying that you can't give what you don't have . Nothing less of dejavu that history will repeat itself with the same man under the same circumstances inflicting the same pain like he did before.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by cybernaut(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
tsav,i can remeba ur word dat buhari is d real change we shall get b4 election,so enjoy d change.thank u officer bt how many big thieves hve u jailed during ur tenure.enjoy sir.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Is Frustrating, Embarrassing Nigerians – Tsav by Jirate(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
I Agree With You completely Tsav, in fact, it is Buhari and APC that is Frustrating and Embarrassing. cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Olugbenga Babatola Is The First African Mayor Of Greenwich, London / Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness / Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Mortgage Bank In Ejigbo Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.