Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (72914 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / How Oshiomole Betrayed Jonathan After He Helped Him Win His Second Term / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by wysenas(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Pmb Led Govt Have 4yrs,so Hold Yur Peace And Let D Govt Do His Work.Where Were U D Wailers In D Last 16yrs?Let Me Put It To U That If Presidential Electn Is Sheduled To Hold 2morow,pmb Will Win Again With Wide Margin.Who Wan Face Am Sef?With Time,power,fuel,job And Our Economy Will Improve.
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by mightyhazel: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2016
chiomzy25:
he is hiding in shame
lol! I heard they v not been paid since ds year,now,prices are skyrockettin,no fuel,no light,the 5k hez been boastin of kpa kpa,nuffin.
Told myself dat if he can humble himself and com acknowledge dat ds change is scam. And. Admit dat. I was right all along,I wudt mind dashing him atleast half of a month of his salary value,...but I guess hez waiting indefinitely for 'turnaround' so dat he can com and say 'sebi I told u so,...bla bla bla'.
I hope for His sake and for the sake of oda zombies sha dat tins turn around for good o!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by zudozz: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2016
u guys not forgetting the chief electoral officer who rigged the Kano Election. How he n his family were burnt to death.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by PreyingMantis(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Pangea:
angry
Trash!

How about ibos punishment for supporting Jonathan even after he lost?
Almost hundred of ibos killed extra judicially and Ipob now underground.

You people have a way of sensationalising everything.
The whole country is passing through a phase now, stop making it seem as if it is more than that!
The only difference is that Buhari will end up at The Hague by June 2019. Charles Taylor can't wait to welcome his potential roommate.
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by farem: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Jirate:

I Agree With You completely.
Some Zombies are still Wondering how on Earth they were all so Easily Deceived by a Set of People who have no Business been in Government.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

It's true that Buffoon - idol has a lot of miserable buffons following him. Even though the situation is abnormal, I am shocked how someone will be quoting #180 as a new price of petrol as a result of scarcity. It shows the person is lying because during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, it's on record that Nigerians bought fuel at #400. This record of #4$,no government anywhere has broken it.
The wailers should also be reminded that their jisos of Otueke was squandering #2 trillion just to subsidise when Niger Republic was building refinery.

Someone who couldn't manage success (oil boom) - so small - minded THAT HE REMAIN THE ONLY EX-GIVERNOR IN NIGERIA WHO CANNOT POINT TO ANY ACHIEVEMENT IN BAYELSA STATE.

GEJ....

#LegacyofWaste

#WailersAreLiars
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by frank1998(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2016
dozai:
In Naija tough times last & tough people die off
Me i neva die ohh
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by onatisi(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
lol! I heard they v not been paid since ds year,now,prices are skyrockettin,no fuel,no light,the 5k hez been boastin of kpa kpa,nuffin.
Told myself dat if he can humble himself and com acknowledge dat ds change is scam. And. Admit dat. I was right all along,I wudt mind dashing him atleast half of a month of his salary value,...but I guess hez waiting indefinitely for 'turnaround' so dat he can com and say 'sebi I told u so,...bla bla bla'.
I hope for His sake and for the sake of oda zombies sha dat tins turn around for good o!

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by chiomzy25(f): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
hah don't dash him anything. Who send them? Abeg I get school fees to pay so dashing him is a waste. They got want they wanted.
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by mrgreen4real(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2016
(6) The south-east where turnout for eligible voters was very low. Only south-south stood for him better
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2016
VickyRotex:
This is not nice. Number 3 especially.

So you're saying cos they dint vote for GEJ that's the reason they had to lose their people to fulani's invade.

SMH. Please learn to respect humans. It can happen to anyone. Don't make the death of those people politcal or nemesis.
even that part of benue that the fulanis attack voted jonathan that was why david mark won election and won his rerun that poster has incurred the wrought of God his family will taste what he wishes others.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by greatjoey: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2016
naija2dabone:
1. Bukola Saraki : He was the brain behind the nPDP, mocked the the then president but I’m sure he is full of regrets.

2 BBOG : One chief reason why the missing girls are still not found is that this group chose to politicise the whole thing. From daily sit outs to press releases, to processing they use every opportunity to abuse the then president but today, after a one off dinner, Buhari has no time for them again. The last meeting they held with him, he angrily walked out on them. And just last week when the sought the attension of his wife, she was more interested in beauty therapy. LOL

3 Benue indigene : The own reward for voting for the “change” scam is Fulani herdsmen ethnic cleansing

4. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso: A PDP governor who sold out and contributed 2m vote is being ostracized by his new party both at home and national level.

5. Others lost on the way side include Tam West, Solodu, Falana, Oby, Atiku, Tinubu,........
I strongly disagree with tour point no. 5. The Agate local government where the Fulanis have visited heniousy/ murderously voted against the PMB the bubu. 90

1 Like

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by mayorchelsea(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2016
It's really pathetic how you justified the fulani attack on the Agatu people because they didn't vote your ineffectual buffon.Such a big disgrace to mankind.No more sanctity for human livws.
naija2dabone:
1. Bukola Saraki : He was the brain behind the nPDP, mocked the the then president but I’m sure he is full of regrets.

2 BBOG : One chief reason why the missing girls are still not found is that this group chose to politicise the whole thing. From daily sit outs to press releases, to processing they use every opportunity to abuse the then president but today, after a one off dinner, Buhari has no time for them again. The last meeting they held with him, he angrily walked out on them. And just last week when the sought the attension of his wife, she was more interested in beauty therapy. LOL

3 Benue indigene : The own reward for voting for the “change” scam is Fulani herdsmen ethnic cleansing

4. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso: A PDP governor who sold out and contributed 2m vote is being ostracized by his new party both at home and national level.

5. Others lost on the way side include Tam West, Solodu, Falana, Oby, Atiku, Tinubu,........
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2016
naija2dabone:

WHAT A SHAME, IF ONLY YOU KNOW HOW BENUE STATE IS CONFIGURED. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE PART OF BENUE BEEN ATTACK ARE SUFFERRING BECAUSE OF THEIR SUPPORT FOR JONATHAN. HOW WILL YOU EXPLAIN DAVID WINNING HIS ELECTION AND WINNING HIS RERUN IN A FEDERATION AND STATE RUNED BY APC? IF ANY BODY BETRAYED ANY BODY IT IS JONATHAN THAT BETRAYED THE BENUE PEOPLE. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR PLAYING POLITICS WITH MY PEOPLES LIVE. Jonathan IS GONE FROM ASO ROCK FOR EVER AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO BRING HIM BACK SO BEAT IT INEFFECTUAL BOOOOFFFFFOOOOOON. EL-CLUELESSNESS. EL JOGORO. LIKE YOUR OTUOKE DON FORTUNATO. YEYE DEY SMEL

1 Like

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Heffalump(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
lol! Therez this salesman dat always come 2 my office 2 gv me epistles as to why buhari is D next best tin 2 happen 2 mankind After sliced bread. This guy at a time bcame almost a nightmare 2 me(in my own office o)he wud bring refeshments along and balance himself on my cushioned chair and start reelin epistles abt buhari and change,...
To cut a long story short,since january dis year ,when buhari's clueless govt began biting hard on nigerians,..I neva see ds guy 4 my office.anytime hez passin ma office,hez always on quik march,only casting furtive glances 2wards my entrance.
Maybe moni No evn dey 2 tk chop belle full,how much more 2 buy refreshments take com torment me inside office.

This is how silly Nigerians reason thru the back of their head. If GEJ was to be on the throne, by now he would have been stoned dead because all these wahala was caused by him. How do you blame the death of a dying patient on the Doctor when it's obvious that he would have still died at home. PMB inherited big problem, that is the fact! With the massive loot under GEJ some people still open their guts to blame this government. A situation that makes me think some peeps think with their anus. angry angry angry

All we need now is to support the present FG and see how Nigeria gets better within some years.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Mzjacy(f): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
lol! Therez this salesman dat always come 2 my office 2 gv me epistles as to why buhari is D next best tin 2 happen 2 mankind After sliced bread. This guy at a time bcame almost a nightmare 2 me(in my own office o)he wud bring refeshments along and balance himself on my cushioned chair and start reelin epistles abt buhari and change,...
To cut a long story short,since january dis year ,when buhari's clueless govt began biting hard on nigerians,..I neva see ds guy 4 my office.anytime hez passin ma office,hez always on quik march,only casting furtive glances 2wards my entrance.
Maybe moni No evn dey 2 tk chop belle full,how much more 2 buy refreshments take com torment me inside office.
hahahaha haha, this got me so laughing that I forgot to clean my bombom after pooing
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by mightyhazel: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Mzjacy:
hahahaha haha, this got me so laughing that I forgot to clean my bombom after pooing
shocked

We can add dis one 2 d litany of the effects buhari's change has inflicted us ooo! Lol

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by VickyRotex(f): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
even that part of benue that the fulanis attack voted jonathan that was why david mark won election and won his rerun that poster has incurred the wrought of God his family will taste what he wishes others.

Ahhhh No! Please let's leave his family out of this. I only hope he realises his mistakes.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by sammhi(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2016
globatop:
Majority of those that are casting aspersion at this govt are mischievous, the problems we are facing is just spill over of GEJ misrule.

The situation was almost like this in 1984, buhari was doing a good job then (cleansing), but it was alien to us, buhari could have taken us to eldorado in just biblical 40 days, but we all welcomed change of guard of IBB, the journey is what could be likened to biblical 40yrs, enjoy the ride, if we give our support, the journey could be shorter and smooth.

Am not expecting folks of 30yrs or younger to understand, am ready for their tantrum.

hmmmn...both you and op are same ..opinion based on partisanship not critical thinking...
PMB slowness contribute to the hardship..his inability to know that every second counts..
GEJ was naive and allow a lot of things because of second term..I don't think such would have continued.
PMB also frightened investors both local and external by his rigid stance on Forex and other things...he is not able to discern that at this time he needs the investors money both legal and stolen ones..if he had apply some caution and logical balancing, even those who stole would return their loot and reinvest such into the economy instead of burying the monies..situation now is so much money is stacked away somewhere.. because of his own rigidity...
even advance countries welcome stolen money to build their society..that is where PMB got it all wrong..this is not time to show strong man but a wise man knowing when to fight and when to play ...

1 Like

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Junglebouy: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2016
It is well
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by salam1(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Plss browse fuel scarcity from 2009 to 2015 I believe u wipp b ashamed of ur self. U people don't lyk saying d truth ur brains r engulfed with sentiment, all d money d yam eaters dey v bin prosecuting is nothing ryt. And d defeat of boko haram is nothing ryt? Chill very soon u people will bury ur big heads in shame. If u talk about d economic any country world wide DAT depends on oil money r surfing not just Nigeria plss try to think outside d box don't die with sentiments its a sin
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2016
AhmadMind:
hmmmmm

Unfortunately Nigerians have a very short memory. Before GEJ fuel scarcity was an everlasting way of life....Only Deziani changed it. We know she has her issues too.

I wish all these leaders could combine their strengths....But alas wishes aint horses!
& alas by consensus vote I declare u a CERTIFIED slowpoke
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by PreyingMantis(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Jidibia:
thank God National Grazing Commission is coming, the Funanis will do same thing to your people in Jesus name Amen
A fool like you would never realise that the proposed grazing bill (which will never see the light of day) is primarily targeted at the total take-over and conquest of your middle-belt. Fulani can NEVER set up a grazing camp anywhere in Igboland. Quote me anywhere and any day.
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by GoldenEagle(f): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2016
dem neva see chunchin, d karma wey go soon hit dem dey one corner dey gym
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2016
wysenas:
Pmb Led Govt Have 4yrs,so Hold Yur Peace And Let D Govt Do His Work.Where Were U D Wailers In D Last 16yrs?Let Me Put It To U That If Presidential Electn Is Sheduled To Hold 2morow,pmb Will Win Again With Wide Margin.Who Wan Face Am Sef?With Time,power,fuel,job And Our Economy Will Improve.
Why won't Pmb win when Inec is no longer independent?
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by endove(f): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
they go hear nwii
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by brojoshua: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
You who wrote, do you also not betray God? But didn't the then president betrayed himself, God and the ordinary citizens of this country? You blame him for his wickedness first against his own soul and then against the people concerning the trust entrusted to him and against God.
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Kunlinha: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Your post clearly illustrates your personality; gloating over the killings in Benue just because they didn't vote your preferred candidate!!!. How low can you descend? was it all rosy under the past administration. Your warped mentality is one of the problems with this country
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Cleverman2020: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
I CAN SEE IT PAINS U DAT UR OTUOKE CHAMPION FAILED. HUG TRANSFORMER, WHO CARES...
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by acada111(f): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
idensko:

C dem, u don become tough pple now,

Y u no tough when Jonathan dey dre.

Yeye dey smell.

You wicked o...chai cry
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Jidibia(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
PreyingMantis:
A fool like you would never realise that the proposed grazing bill (which will never see the light of day) is primarily targeted at the total take-over and conquest of your middle-belt. Fulani can NEVER set up a grazing camp anywhere in Igboland. Quote me anywhere and any day.
Well, u are just a ranting b.astard. I thought by now, you would have freed Kanu ur ipob broda from prison with ur noise. You are f*ucking i
.diot. Answer me, didnt the shiites vote Buhari, so why were they murdered? . Anyways, go and ask ur Ojukwu in the grave, he will tell u not to pray for war in Nigeria. G.O.A.T that's what u are

1 Like

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by manmade(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
I used to follow my best friend to an Abokii's
suya joint during the electioneering period and
any time my good friend shouted the magic words
"sai buhari" it mean free suya from the
Abokii for me and my friend ,this continued
until recent time when we triedd the usual stunt
,the replied from the abokii was that
"wahalahi buhari don fuked up ,don't shout that
name here again or I go stab u with knife".
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
L
VickyRotex:

Ahhhh No! Please let's leave his family out of this. I only hope he realises his mistakes.
LET US HOPE.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.