Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (72926 Views)

Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by BMZK: 5:07am On Mar 15, 2020
After the Lagos presentation of These Times, Malam Nasir @elrufai and Pastor Tunde Bakare led a team to visit HH Muhammadu Sanusi II who arrived in Lagos last night

https://twitter.com/GovKaduna/status/1238879628837687296?s=08

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:17am On Mar 15, 2020
The problem of Nigeria are short people.

Right from Independence, they have been very wayward.

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Witcher(f): 5:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Pls. can we reduce the tribalism between igbos, hausa and Yoruba online... I have many Yoruba and igbo friends but they are not like this Especially igbos they're friendly and humble when we meet in the bank, or spare part store's. our leaders are the problem. There's nothing like Yoruba, igbos hausa or Muslims and Christian when it comes to corruption in Abuja. Truth of the matter i don't even like Buhari. I know APC and PDP are same thing. The corrupt PDP members are the one brought in Buhari, GEJ knows little about politics. I benefited and continue benefiting from the corruption happening in Nigeria I'm guilty as charge. I just came here to troll and irritate but pls let's reduce the volume. One day this old Kleptomaniac politicians will go away. What will we do War. The North Av issues over population and Almajiri, BH, herdsmen etc the South Ave problem Yahoo, Cultism, kidnappers. What did all have in common.. poverty

New research is revealing that trolls live inside all of us – but that there are ways to defeat them and build more cooperative digital societies.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20180403-why-do-people-become-trolls-online-and-in-social-media

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 5:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Hmmm.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by truthfulparrot(m): 5:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Gsnduje in his blind Fury and hatred destroyed the legacy of Kano Empire by breaking down the Kano Emirate to smaller pieces
The fact is that Sanusi was no longer interested in being the Emir of Kano under Kano local government. Gsnduje foolishly thought he can humilate Sanusi with banishment and house arrest.
Sunusi is now like a roaring lion that is out of the cage. This is just the beginning!!

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by alizma: 5:28am On Mar 15, 2020
PDP dey learn for where APC dey play politics.
Contrary to expectation and speculations, Osibanjo, Tinubu and El rufai may not even have anything to do with APC 2023 presidential ticket but sanusi and someone else

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Tunde Bakare/Sanusi 2023.

Vs.

Atiku/Obi 2023.

Like for Atiku.

Share for Tunde.

207 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2020
For few seconds, I forgot the correct spelling of throne....

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Nigerians - Buhari is a dull fulani man, he know nothing about the economy, he has no certs.

2023 - we have heard your cries, we now present you with a bright, talented, young, globally recognized FULANI economist..

Anyways, the euphoria would blow away soon, one week more and that's that.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 5:47am On Mar 15, 2020
All these Politics pundits I hail una o. Just because of small visit you guys are already thinking of 2023. Na wa oo

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Naive .
truthfulparrot:
Gsnduje in his blind Fury and hatred destroyed the legacy of Kano Empire by breaking down the Kano Emirate to smaller pieces
The fact is that Sanusi was no longer interested in being the Emir of Kano under Kano local government. Gsnduje foolishly thought he can humilate Sanusi with banishment and house arrest.
Sunusi is now like a roaring lion that is out of the cage. This is just the beginning!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by helinues: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Pastor Bakare na oil hand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by chatinent: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2020
All pastors are politicians. We know already.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Hmmm Sanusi has become hot cake overnight I laugh in Swahili grin

In Nigeria the more You look the less You see

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by sammyj: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2020
This conspiracy is looking real ooo. Pastor Bakare should just stay out of it if the conspiracy report is true !!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Hold on a minute!

A former Emir got deposed and people are already canvassing him as president?
A former CBN governor, preacher against looting and north backwardness but who lives a life of luxury as an Emir.
Im not even asking what his personal achievements are during his stint as an Emir. Sanusi is a big man whom some people really wants to discipline (you can't keep spoiling some people image while in reality you are no different from them).

He cashed out as a CBN governor and wishfully landed himself a forever throne. If Sanusi ever wanted to change Nigeria he wouldn't have taken that throne in the first place. Now he has been exiled and he's out again showing the world he's lost nothing, what's the paparazzi about? He's living another luxury life again but now in Lagos where nothing would touch him if he stays a loyal boy to the Emperor.

Now Nigerians wants him as president
In as much as you want this to happen, its never gonna happen. Nigeria is not a one religious country Muslim then to another muslim in Naija's democracy (he'd be dealt with with the religious card) same thing goes to the Emperor of Lagos, he is also a Muslim. Buhari is a Muslim, since 1999 think about how possible that is... So Since Nigerians likes distractions, let me play a game, the end gain would be masses support like 2015,2011. APC 2023 is our THEME

Now to my own controversial theory
grin

Tinubu in 2015 wanted to be a president he later dropped it
Same gimmick he's playing now, would soon drop it.

Let me make you play a game (let's say Yorubas would be next president)
If a primary election is conducted between
Tinubu
Fayemi
Ambode
Osinbajo
Sanusi (-)

And let's say their underway permutations work well Ambode (remember im just saying if... as example).

If i want to play a mind game on Nigerians, i will stiffing the enemity between Tinubu and Ambode, make him feel some heat from Lagos. Then i will make Fayemi a Romantic darling to Buhari. Meanwhile i will make the media keep Tinubu in its frenzy(he's spending money) and would seem he is winning till some months to election, i will make Osinbajo step into Tinubu's circle, give enough support to his boss (through FG might). Meanwhile Fayemi would be seen with Buhari everywhere baba go. Ekiti will gain a little more favours from FG.

Final episode

Let's say 3 weeks to the party Primaries
Lagos government brings out some bad info about Ambode(audio).

2weeks to...
Bubu gots a medical emergency to London this time for no definite reason on book but here im trusting the media to naturally make it look big... shocked

Then 5 days to D-day
Bubu invites Fayemi and Ambode to wherever he went to (With sponsored rumour that he wants them to step down for Tinubu) let's create some tension grin

3days to, they are there. They share some pictures confirming Fayemi's consent to Ambode's nomination.

Now a Giant with experience,money, political wits and political ammunitions wink

vs

another Youth with economic experience garnished with zero political wisdom but with a bigi god, (bubu)

Remember it is a game.

Likes for David
Shares for Goliath

(part 2) Lets play APC vs PDP

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Babacele: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
SLS for president 2023
yes, President of your village... lols.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
The problem of Nigeria are short people.

Right from Independence, they have been very wayward.

Where you left your brain undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by galadima77(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
alizma:
PDP dey learn for where APC dey play politics.
Contrary to expectation and speculations, Osibanjo, Tinubu and El rufai may not even have anything to do with APC 2023 presidential ticket but sanusi and someone else

In my opinion I think you're wrong to include Tinubu in that list. If only you understand what power means to these people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2020
truthfulparrot:

You wake up at 5 am to type this?
Do you think Kano is like Umuahia? Please mind your business.
Where was your voice when SLSwas squandering the Emirates funds with reckless abandon and wanted to create his own sub government within Kano. Even El rufai will not tolerate it. The actions taken by Ganduje was in response to SLS's carelessness and lack of respect for the governing body the ensures the preservation of the Emirates.
He is not worth celebrating.
Have you bothered to ask yourself why Kano itself is not crying nor interested in his exit and it seems it is the South that is crying and agitating for his unfair dethronement like they know wats going on in kano. Please mind your business.
The case is still in court on the accountability of the Emirates funds which he squandered.
El rufai's just being a friend. Even bad leaders still go get friends. What they should stop doing is to scrap all these media attention. SLS has been digraced die to his arrogance and stupidity. Kano govt has done what needs to be done. The rest after that na show biz targeted at Lazy youths.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by sapientia(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2020
NL propagandists and conspiracy theorists are coming ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
SLS for president 2023

God forbid....

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Herdsmen: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2020
Basher8583:

You wake up at 5 am to type this?
Do you think Kano is like Umuahia? Please mind your business.
Where was your voice when SLSwas squandering the Emirates funds with reckless abandon and wanted to create his own sub government within Kano. Even El rufai will not tolerate it. The actions taken by Ganduje was in response to SLS's carelessness and lack of respect for the governing body the ensures the preservation of the Emirates.
He is not worth celebrating.
Have you bothered to ask yourself why Kano itself is not crying nor interested in his exit and it seems it is the South that is crying and agitating for his unfair dethronement like they know wats going on in kano. Please mind your business.
The case is still in court on the accountability of the Emirates funds which he squandered.
El rufai's just being a friend. Even bad leaders still go get friends. What they should stop doing is to scrap all these media attention. SLS has been digraced die to his arrogance and stupidity. Kano govt has done what needs to be done. The rest after that na show biz targeted at Lazy youths.

Why bring in umuahia .. the bigot is a Yoruba boy outside shores.. go through his moniker.

Anytime you see support of sanusi on this forum or any social media... it from the Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria..

Igbos don’t give credence to sanusi.. Yoruba media team have been doing the propagating and the packaging.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by TylerDurden: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
truthfulparrot:
[/s]

The Emirates has been reintegrated back as one following a court order.

Sanusi can never be Emir again including any of his children or descendants.

He is now a Talakawa or commoner.

Stop crying for Kano people.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Basher8583: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Herdsmen:

Why bring in umuahia .. the bigot is a Yoruba boy outside shores.. go through his moniker.

Anytime you see support of sanusi on this forum or any social media... it from the Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria..

Igbos don’t give credence to sanusi.. Yoruba media team have been doing the propagating and the packaging.

Noted
Thank you for lending your view on this
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by TylerDurden: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Awol1:
Tunde Bakare/Sanusi 2023.

Vs.

Atiku/Obi 2023.

Like for Atiku.

Share for Tunde.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Ayed44: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Lol... Sanusi can only be a roaring lion in Lagos, not Kano. Majority of Kano people are happy with his dethronement.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=Drabeey post=87454231]Hold on a minute!

A former Emir got deposed and people are already canvassing him as president?
A former CBN governor, preacher against looting and north backwardness but who lives a life of luxury as an Emir.
Im not even asking what his personal achievements are during his stint as an Emir. Sanusi is a big man whom some people really wants to discipline (you can't keep spoiling some people image while in reality you are no different from them).

He cashed out as a CBN governor and wishfully landed himself a forever throne. If Sanusi ever wanted to change Nigeria he wouldn't have taken that throne in the first place. Now he has been exiled and he's out again showing the world he's lost nothing, what's the paparazzi about? He's living another luxury life again but now in Lagos where nothing would touch him if he stays a loyal boy to the Emperor.

Now Nigerians wants him as president
In as much as you want this to happen, its never gonna happen. Nigeria is not a one religious country Muslim then to another muslim in Naija's democracy (he'd be dealt with with the religious card) same thing goes to the Emperor of Lagos, he is also a Muslim. Buhari is a Muslim, since 1999 think about how possible that is... So Since Nigerians likes distractions, let me play a game, the end gain would be masses support like 2015,2011. APC 2023 is our THEME

Now to my own controversial theory
grin

Tinubu in 2015 wanted to be a president he later dropped it
Same gimmick he's playing now, would soon drop it.

Let me make you play a game (let's say Yorubas would be next president)
If a primary election is conducted between
Tinubu
Fayemi
Ambode
Osinbajo
Sanusi (-)

And let's say their underway permutations work well Ambode (remember im just saying if... as example).

If i want to play a mind game on Nigerians, i will stiffing the enemity between Tinubu and Ambode, make him feel some heat from Lagos. Then i will make Fayemi a Romantic darling to Buhari. Meanwhile i will make the media keep Tinubu in its frenzy(he's spending money) and would seem he is winning till some months to election, i will make Osinbajo step into Tinubu's circle, give enough support to his boss (through FG might). Meanwhile Fayemi would be seen with Buhari everywhere baba go. Ekiti will gain a little more favours from FG.

Final episode

Let's say 3 weeks to the party Primaries
Lagos government brings out some bad info about Ambode(audio).

2weeks to...
Bubu gots a medical emergency to London this time for no definite reason on book but here im trusting the media to naturally make it look big... shocked

Then 5 days to D-day
Bubu invites Fayemi and Ambode to wherever he went to (With sponsored rumour that he wants them to step down for Tinubu) let's create some tension grin

3days to, they are there. They share some pictures confirming Fayemi's consent to Ambode's nomination.

Now a Giant with experience,money, political wits and political ammunitions wink

vs

another Youth with economic experience garnished with zero political wisdom but with a bigi god, (bubu)

Remember it is a game.

Likes for David
Shares for Goliath

(part 2) Lets play APC vs PDP

Even spirit of confusion would be surprised at you mahn

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by David768: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates / Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.