Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter (62922 Views)

Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Seun360(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
hopilo:
SR can lie. This man built the best house in ewet housing as a bank director before Umana Umana built that his multimillion dollar house in the same area that made PMB did the sign of the cross when he visited Uyo during campaigns. Udom had gone past 50% of this his village house before becoming the governor. So if l get appointment now SR will report that l just built this my fine house l have been staying for 2 years now. My advice for SR if they want to see house built with govt. stolen funds, go to Umana Okon Umana house in Uyo, Godswil Akpabio house in Ukana, Emem Akpabio house in Ukana, this one get private stadium with flood light inside and Ibanga Akpabio house, leave Udom make d guy manage the bad economy for us.

He was primed to be the Governor since 2012, he became the SSG in 2013. The house was already planned and was built with the state fund. He is still owing workers salaries. Workers grumbling at Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat is now the norm.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by adeade2016: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
hedonistic:

Don't mind the nitwits in Sahara Reporters. Do they have any evidence that this house was built with proceeds of corruption or embezzlement? So a man who was Executive Director for years at a top financial institution like Zenith Bank cannot afford to build this? Who doesn't know that most Bank directors are already multi millionaires due to profit sharing, stock options and other perks?

If I ever run into any SR staff, I will knock serious sense into his or her empty head!

Poor man will always defend rich man that why he didn't build it when he was directot very soon when they mention him in panama u will said because he is from south south pls show me how he as spend the state allocation kobo by kobo then l will accept your talk
Poor who is destiny to serve the rich forever congrat.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Skybee1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Udom was on money bfo he bcame a govnor so ds so call reporter shld try again lera,y dem no go snap fashola n Amaechi hus shw us,rubbish
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by mcnuel001(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrALIVE:
sharrap! Do you know better than Sahara reporters? They do investigative journalism and not this your hear say
Keep quiet, do u knw better than the pple living in the state or are u a shareholder in SR? We knw ur type, is he a puppet b4 he became d Governor? Oga do ur personal research b4 talking... zombie

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by AceVentura: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
@Sahara Reporters,

Udom Emmanuel was an executive director in Zenith Bank before venturing into politics. Being an ED in ZB means that you'll be worth nothing less than N10Billion.

Get your facts right & stop being partisan. Your reporting should be free & fair.

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Naijabams(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Busy with the money why the citizens suffer :-(
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
bebe2:
Na dem sabi,

If dem like make dem sell the country itself to [url]south[/url] Korea to use as nuclear test site.

I have lost hope in that country long time ago.

retirement in Spain nai sure pass undecided
North Korea plzz
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Yikpata1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
This Sowore and his team are just rubbishing their little good side.

They should tell us his worth before becoming a governor because I remember knowing this same man at Zenith Height, Ajose Adeogun VI.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by karleone(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrALIVE:
sharrap! Do you know better than Sahara reporters? They do investigative journalism and not this your hear say

See Investigative Journalism Vanguard o!!
What makes you think that the person you quoted is not saying the truth?
#Nigerians sef

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by VellyG(m): 12:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Udom started this house immediately after becoming a governor. I don't Knw what some peeps are saying here. The interior will tell u this house was built beyond private purse.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by compoundC: 12:04am On Apr 19, 2016
angry

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by DedeNkem: 12:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Only in Nigeria would a governor's loot be exposed and you still see some id*iots defending him!

Iceland Prime Minister resigned when it was revealed his wife (NOT him in particular) has a Bank account in Panama! Would this happen in Nigeria? No.

Saraki, the corrupt senate president is a good example of a typical corrupt Nigerian polititician who was caught red-handed and yet he refused to resign! Nigerian thieving politicians don't resign.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by amtaken(f): 12:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Udom Emmanuel built a lot of houses before even joining politics.

Remember he was a Regional Manager and later an Executive Director at Zenith Bank Nigeria and had a lot of investments too.

His dear wife, Martha, has been a big time industrial animal and crop farmer for so long.

He started building that house before emerging a governor. In fact, the house was almost at a completion level.

Leave Udom alone. He was a very big boy before his emergence as the Governor of AKS and you don't expect him to stop now.

Good night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by croydonn: 12:45am On Apr 19, 2016
That's the interior of Gov. Udom's house

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by croydonn: 12:48am On Apr 19, 2016
I must become a bank's ED so I can lavish my earnings on my proposed building plan. If I hear say Na bank money them take build this house.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by amtaken(f): 12:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Go to AKS especially Ewet Housing and see many private houses with elevators and ultra modern swimming pools, gym, beauty parlour etc.

There are many coded billionaires in AKS.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by krak101(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2016
redcap:
Wia the pics,wants to pick some new building designs cool cool grin
your money no reach. Don't bother. Abi you self don thief?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 19, 2016
pick which call? u get credit to make call?? grin grin
yinkakani:
En. . .I don't understand. Is he a king? angry That's a fvcking palace with pools. Even ooni of ife's palace does not have pools in it grin

BTW. . . Baba God pick up my call ooo cry
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by SESSOL: 12:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by VellyG(m): 1:05am On Apr 19, 2016
SR Shud visit my state IMO and see what Rocha's has done to them. I can bet u this Udom's building is still learning. Nice structure anyway. Money is good
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Amother4life: 1:26am On Apr 19, 2016
When a poor hungry man is ACCUSSED of stealing a phone or biscuit people don't argue on his behalf. They quickly condemn him or her and proceed to Lynch the individual. Here you have a politician clearly living above his means but nobody is getting the tire or fuel for Lynching. Instead some clowns are offering explanations as to why it may not be stolen funds and pointing fingers at other political thieves. Why do we now wonder why we as citizens are not taken seriously by government officials? Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Appareil(m): 1:34am On Apr 19, 2016
hopilo:
SR can lie. This man built the best house in ewet housing as a bank director before Umana Umana built that his multimillion dollar house in the same area that made PMB did the sign of the cross when he visited Uyo during campaigns. Udom had gone past 50% of this his village house before becoming the governor. So if l get appointment now SR will report that l just built this my fine house l have been staying for 2 years now. My advice for SR if they want to see house built with govt. stolen funds, go to Umana Okon Umana house in Uyo, Godswil Akpabio house in Ukana, Emem Akpabio house in Ukana, this one get private stadium with flood light inside and Ibanga Akpabio house, leave Udom make d guy manage the bad economy for us.
Good!!!!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by aresa: 2:23am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Sadly, those who bear the brunt of these people's sleaze and maladministration always form their first line of defence as you can see from a couple of comments above.

You would NEVER see their children on social media defending them but broke asss raggedy street urchins, putting their lives on the line, unsolicited, defending these virmins that don't care a rat's balls what happens to them.

How pathetic.

Nuff Said...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Mayflowa(m): 2:50am On Apr 19, 2016
bebe2:
Na dem sabi,

If dem like make dem sell the country itself to south Korea to use as nuclear test site.

I have lost hope in that country long time ago.

retirement in Spain nai sure pass undecided

Pls don't go to Spain. They are going into recession. You don't wanna run from fry pan to fire. There is Germany, France, Uk and Us.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by sparkleRed(f): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2016
U pple re to judgemental Udom has been in executive positions before becoming a governor so he has d funds well, calm down pple made moni be4 politics una hear.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by naijanaso: 4:43am On Apr 19, 2016
NA THIS SMALL HOUSE ALL THESE WRITE UP DEY ARISE? IF NOT FOR THE POOL, WETIN THIS HOUSE TAKE PASS OWN SEF? grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by dajan03: 5:01am On Apr 19, 2016
martineverest:
From the comments above: Nigeria is ' futureless'
I'm seriously with you. I lose hope in Nigeria everyday I read how people defend those in political class because of bigotry. Even the most educated ones
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Elgaxton(m): 5:03am On Apr 19, 2016
hopilo:

Umana Umana 's house happens to be on the same street or crescent with Gov. Udom's house. Infact the Governor 's house is on the left end while Umanah's house is on the right end. His house (The Governor's house) in Ewet Housing has the same design with this one. I don't know about the swimming pool levels though
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by SycophanticGoat: 5:31am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Sadly, those who bear the brunt of these people's sleaze and maladministration always form their first line of defence as you can see from a couple of comments above.

You would NEVER see their children on social media defending them but broke asss raggedy street urchins, putting their lives on the line, unsolicited, defending these virmins that don't care a rat's balls what happens to them.

How pathetic.

True! That's exactly the same way those demonic raggedy street urchins/zombies on the other side keep defending their devilish god in Aso Rock. No difference between both set of people, only that the zombified ones are the most hypocritical and sycophantic elements the world has ever seen. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by niceangel: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2016
If u believe that this house was built in the last one year ...omo u need to take jamb and neck again. Look at the paint and landscaping. Even if the udom guy na thief he did not stole this one recently as SR reported.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Humbleguy4me(m): 5:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Sahara have been a fake news outlets
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by niceangel: 5:34am On Apr 19, 2016
If u believe that this house was built in the last one year ...omo u need to take jamb and neco again. Look at the paint and landscaping. Even if the udom guy na thief he did not stole this one recently as SR reported.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.