Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter (62920 Views)

Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by niceangel: 5:34am On Apr 19, 2016
niceangel:
If u believe that this house was built in the last one year ...omo u need to take jamb and neco again. Look at the paint and landscaping. Even if the udom guy na thief he did not stole this one recently as SR reported.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by ghetomum: 5:45am On Apr 19, 2016
People like obaotudeko, jimoh Ibrahim, dangote, adenuga become a governor of a state and build this type house, so SR will say they embezle the state money these have some thing before joining politics.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by olajide8(m): 5:49am On Apr 19, 2016
hopilo:
SR can lie. This man built the best house in ewet housing as a bank director before Umana Umana built that his multimillion dollar house in the same area that made PMB did the sign of the cross when he visited Uyo during campaigns. Udom had gone past 50% of this his village house before becoming the governor. So if l get appointment now SR will report that l just built this my fine house l have been staying for 2 years now. My advice for SR if they want to see house built with govt. stolen funds, go to Umana Okon Umana house in Uyo, Godswil Akpabio house in Ukana, Emem Akpabio house in Ukana, this one get private stadium with flood light inside and Ibanga Akpabio house, leave Udom make d guy manage the bad economy for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by pendusky(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2016
MrALIVE:
sharrap! Do you know better than Sahara reporters? They do investigative journalism and not this your hear say

SMH... You need Sense tablet...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by kachnov(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2016
hedonistic:

Don't mind the nitwits in Sahara Reporters. Do they have any evidence that this house was built with proceeds of corruption or embezzlement? So a man who was Executive Director for years at a top financial institution like Zenith Bank cannot afford to build this? Who doesn't know that most Bank directors are already multi millionaires due to profit sharing, stock options and other perks?

If I ever run into any SR staff, I will knock serious sense into his or her empty head!

Don't mind them,maybe he's supposed to live in a hut.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Chinaka2014(m): 6:12am On Apr 19, 2016
every thing reported by Sahara is very true, we followed when it started and it was shown also. These our leaders becomes something else as soon as the hold any political office this house is built with ordinary peoples money.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by pendusky(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
It's only in Nigeria you can see a thief in political office steal trillions and the people heap praises on them and make pronouncements like MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW on your thieving skills.

If you were a Chartered Accountant by profession and trained with Price Waterhouse Coopers. You started work as Audit Manager of Price Waterhouse Cooper way back 1988.
You joined Diamond Bank, left for Zenith bank and you are made the pioneer Manager of the Lagos Central Branch of the bank in 1996.
At Zenith bank, you were Chief Financial Officer of the bank for several years. (I said Zenith bank, not Babagana Oyewole Community Bank). You became Group Telephone sector, Head of Income Optimization, Financial Control & Strategic Planning Department of the bank and head several other groups.
Aside your bank, you doubled as Non-Executive Director, Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) from 2008 to 2013, and Director, Nigerian Inter-bank Settlement Systems (NIBBS) from 2009 to 2013;
You were on the board of several blue chip firms.
At some time you were Non-Executive Director, Zenith Bank, United Kingdom; Zenith Bank- Gambia; Zenith Bank-Sierra Leone; Zenith Insurance; Zenith Pensions and Custodian; Zenith Securities; Zenith Trustees and Zenith Registrars.
You spent over 25 years in the financial services sector in top flight positions.
Let me stop there, then one online blog, SAHARA REPORTERS feels your family compound should be built with mud and rafters

cc:
smsshola
Flashh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by einsteino(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2016
MrALIVE:
sharrap! Do you know better than Sahara reporters? They do investigative journalism and not this your hear say

SR does investigative journalism? I dont want to call you gullible. Sahara reporters is a disgrace to journalism, they are very biased in reporting and are lucky Nigerians dont have the habbit of suing. Any rational mind can see through their lies, i have long stopped reading their cooked up stories. If Gov. Udom was APC, they wouldn't be writing this. How come they never do such stories on the likes of sanusi, fashola, ambode etc. Moreso, udom was an executive director in zenith before delving into politics, he can definitely aford this. SR should try this in the U.S, they would go broke from settling court cases.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by 989900: 6:27am On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:
bia op....is dis a house or hotel?shocked

I wan ask same question. cheesy
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Krayzeejhay(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Now I must talk...
So he can't build house again ni??..

Was @ Umana's home some months ago,baba if u see house....
So why didn't SR go 4 his head,dey come here spitt'n poo bout udom...
Any ways,na the APC way nau....*APC*!!...*Chains*
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2016
MrALIVE:

Investigative journalism my white yansh.

Just the way they investigated that lekki homes was owned by Goodswill Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by cuteboy2: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2016
yinkakani:
En. . .I don't understand. Is he a king? angry That's a fvcking palace with pools. Even ooni of ife's palace does not have pools in it grin

BTW. . . Baba God pick up my call ooo cry

So everyone should remove swimming pool from their houses simply because Oni of Ife could not put one in his own house??

Na wa o oooo. Some Nigerians and retarded thinking undecided
yinkakani:
En. . .I don't understand. Is he a king? angry That's a fvcking palace with pools. Even ooni of ife's palace does not have pools in it grin

BTW. . . Baba God pick up my call ooo cry

So everyone should remove swimming pool from their houses simply because Oni of Ife could not put one in his own house??

Na wa o oooo. Some Nigerians and backward thinking
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by bigtt76(f): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmm ...you can say that again! We have a big problem in this country shaaaa! With the way things are going with the people ....eradicating corruption is still a long way to go

adeade2016:

Poor man will always defend rich man that why he didn't build it when he was directot very soon when they mention him in panama u will said because he is from south south pls show me how he as spend the state allocation kobo by kobo then l will accept your talk
Poor who is destiny to serve the rich forever congrat.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Abagworo(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Politics is funny. I can remember vividly when Rochas Okorocha came under attack for a mansion he acquired 14 years before emerging Governor and a jet he acquired 11 years before he emerged Governor. I guess Nigerians are blind followers hence their master is always right while to the opposition he is always wrong.

I'm interested in knowing noticeable properties owned by Udom at strategic places 14 years before he became Governor. With that we can determine his financial capability.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Jolumania432(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
It's only in Nigeria you can see a thief in political office steal trillions and the people heap praises on them and make pronouncements like MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW on your thieving skills.
Lmao u are rite bro...

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Jolumania432(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2016
hopilo:
SR can lie. This man built the best house in ewet housing as a bank director before Umana Umana built that his multimillion dollar house in the same area that made PMB did the sign of the cross when he visited Uyo during campaigns. Udom had gone past 50% of this his village house before becoming the governor. So if l get appointment now SR will report that l just built this my fine house l have been staying for 2 years now. My advice for SR if they want to see house built with govt. stolen funds, go to Umana Okon Umana house in Uyo, Godswil Akpabio house in Ukana, Emem Akpabio house in Ukana, this one get private stadium with flood light inside and Ibanga Akpabio house, leave Udom make d guy manage the bad economy for us.
Sharap Nigeria citizen supporting our polithiefcian since 18BC
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Unessien(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2016
If you were a Chartered Accountant by profession and trained with Price Waterhouse Coopers. You started work as Audit Manager of Price Waterhouse Cooper way back 1988.

You joined Diamond Bank, left for Zenith bank and you are made the pioneer Manager of the Lagos Central Branch of the bank in 1996.

At Zenith bank, you were Chief Financial Officer of the bank for several years. (I said Zenith bank, not Babagana Oyewole Community Bank). You became Group Telephone sector, Head of Income Optimization, Financial Control & Strategic Planning Department of the bank and head several other groups.

Aside your bank, you doubled as Non-Executive Director, Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) from 2008 to 2013, and Director, Nigerian Inter-bank Settlement Systems (NIBBS) from 2009 to 2013;

You were on the board of several blue chip firms.

At some time you were Non-Executive Director, Zenith Bank, United Kingdom; Zenith Bank- Gambia; Zenith Bank-Sierra Leone; Zenith Insurance; Zenith Pensions and Custodian; Zenith Securities; Zenith Trustees and Zenith Registrars.

You spent over 25 years in the financial services sector in top flight positions.

Let me stop there, then one online blog, SAHARA REPORTERS feels your family compound should be built with mud and rafters. Fa fa fa fa fa faaaoooouuu!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Flyingngel(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=hopilo post=44821832]

Taaa, u can lie oooo, i pass through that village last year and i saw d building going on even when i went back by 8pm, they were still working there. Mind you two other buildings are situated close to it and am told that he builded d first when he was in zenith bank, the second as secretary to d state government.
That house is state of d art facility. It might be that u r eating frm d present government or u r personal assistant to d special assistant to d governor on new media. Greed will kill us in this country.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by ediko5(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2016
At last I know that Sahara Reporters are like political thug that are paid to bully opponents.

they've started condemning the same Buhari they were praising to be a saint last year because they've been contracted to do same.

The so-called charge and bail lawyer Inibehe Effiong who only practice his law on the social media has been causing nuisance on the social media.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by iamkingzlee(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2016
dabbyz:
houses dey for Uyo sha
I tell you!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by apolonius(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2016
What sustain corruption in Nigeria are our youths!

Reading all the posts justifying the man make me very sad.

If he was a bank director and has the resources,why did he not start and complete the mansion before his election?

Does the fact that he has other properties denote a financial capacity to erect this mansion?

Was this not the same property where Chinese workers were said to have gang-raped and murdered a married woman few months ago?

Did he declare the land and 'on-going mansion' before his election?

Many of our youths are poor and jobless yet so stupid in defending our evil leaders.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by femiranking28(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Is the governor not being paid, can't he use his salary to complete his project
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Hedonistically: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2016
adeade2016:

Poor man will always defend rich man that why he didn't build it when he was directot very soon when they mention him in panama u will said because he is from south south pls show me how he as spend the state allocation kobo by kobo then l will accept your talk
Poor who is destiny to serve the rich forever congrat.

Look at this illiterate. Your toxic ignorance and despair would soon choke you to death. If you have any iota of sense, you would at least attempt to negate the plausible point I expressed, rather than delve into a totally idiotic and irrelevant rant about how your forefathers placed a poverty curse on your generation.

Keep reporting this comment to the idiotic moderator that banned me and let him keep banning. He will ban until he gets tired. Why were you not banned for your provocative initial comment that prompted my reaction? Foolish idiots.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Toscoas2(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2016
MrALIVE:
Sharrap too! do you knw dt Sahara reporters do not do investigative journalism? because, if they do, they wouldn't have released report on appeal, dt Akpabio has bn sacked in appeal court bfore d Appeal court date......... munmun boy
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by smart0074life: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2016
Chaiiii....... See home. But shey na for only one room d man go dey sleep sef. Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by RedCapChief(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2016
It is possible that Udom Emmanuel did not build this house with Akwa Ibom money. A man who has tasted the height of Corporate Nigeria can afford a place like this if he wants. He was probably a billionaire before he became governor. I know of lower level bank staff who build houses with values in excess of 50million.
What of Alex Otti? His houses in Abia are monstrous masterpieces. If he became governor, tongues would have started wagging with tales of theft.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by northvietnam(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2016
hopilo:

MrALIVE:

What do you Fvcking know about Journalism let alone investigative journalism.

100 firms came together and worked on the panama tax heaven corrupt deals that is shaking the whole world now for complete a year.

The only Nigerian Journalism firm that was involved in that powerful investigation was premium times.

The only thing ur so called sr sabi do nah just witch hunting, and remember witch hunting is different from investigative journalism.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Mannygoulding(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
SR abi whatever.....that's davok suites, a hotel in ewet housing estate, uyo...get your facts ryt and quit painting my governor black!!

if you no get news come and get an exclusive interview about my life!! it'll be more rewarding
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by Anowax(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2016
nicerichard05:
Na . Beauty of th House Make una Post the Topic 2times abi?

Our MOD have Gone mad again grin grin
Dem dey shout am make everybody come see
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter by hopilo: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2016
I don't eat from govt. nor am l any of those names you mentioned, they can't pay me. I know Udom since before becoming SSG. His ewet housing house is the prototype of my house because I picked some of his finishing style to mine. As an executive director that guy had money nd I doubt if this governor thing gives him that same money. He has taste for quality things, if you visit Qua Ibom church surulere you will see his finger print in the quality of that building. So don't jump at anything SR will right to be true. Even in this SR write up, they regonize him as a man with vision moving the state in the right direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.