Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Hedgehogs By XTGOZIE - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hedgehogs By XTGOZIE (400 Views)

American Town.... By XTGOZIE / Live Without Recognition By XTGOZIE / The Fence by XTGOZIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hedgehogs By XTGOZIE by xtgozie(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
It was the coldest winter ever. Many animals died because of the cold. The hedgehogs, realizing the situation, decided to group together to keep warm. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions. After awhile, they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back tobeing together. They learned to live with the little wounds caused by the close relationship with their companions in order to receive the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive. The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person’s good qualities.
More of these stories....
https://sapostiks./2015/07/29/the-hedgehogs/
Re: The Hedgehogs By XTGOZIE by PopeExplicit(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
What a great piece. Could you please do me the honor of visiting my blog, Dwartonline.com and submit your writeups.? I'd be glad to publish them.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale 150x100 With 4 Rooms Uncompleted @ Offa Kwara State / #womancrushwednesday: A Chance To Celebrate That Special Woman / Written For The Nigerian Soldiers Who Fell In The Fight Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.