Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

‘I Am Not Sure If My Husband Visited Me At The Hospital’ -mide Martins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not Sure If My Husband Visited Me At The Hospital’ -mide Martins (1021 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Mide Martins Looking Flawless In A Wedding Outfit [PICS] / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Not Sure If My Husband Visited Me At The Hospital’ -mide Martins by londonrivals: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2016

Star actress and movie producer, Mide Martins, estranged from her husband of 13 years and father of her two daughters (Afeez Owo) , confirmed to www.metronaija.com in the evening of Monday, April 18,2016, that she was indeed under the weather over the weekend and was hospitalized.

She told us, ” l was truly down on Saturday (April 16) evening, but l didn’t collapse. I was rushed to a private hospital in Ogba, lkeja (Lagos) by our neighbors who were around then. I am back home now.
” I think all l am going through at the moment might have caused it. But thank God, l am better now. You too should know all the information on social media can’t be true”.

On whether her husband who abandoned their matrimonial home to rent a new apartment visited her at the hospital as reported, she informed Metronaija, “That l am not sure of because l was sleeping throughout, on drips. So whether he came or not, l was not told”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/i-am-not-sure-if-my-husband-visited-me.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: ‘I Am Not Sure If My Husband Visited Me At The Hospital’ -mide Martins by goldbim(f): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mide should handle her family issues off media..she can ask Toyin aimakhu what happens to publicized matters..the truth is not everyone cares..we only want to know what's happening.#jst saying# lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.may God help her restore her marriage.
Re: ‘I Am Not Sure If My Husband Visited Me At The Hospital’ -mide Martins by yemoxyl(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Can't naija celebs fight and settle it privately without the world knowing?

(1) (Reply)

Maca Root For Bigger Butt / Bonang Matheba Flies To Mauritius With Lover, Rapper AKA / Magic Trick Or Witchcraft?This Is The Craziest Thing You Will See Today (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.