Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (40785 Views)

See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by yusaze807: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Actress Mide Martins and Femi Adebayo are pictured on set of an upcoming Yoruba movie, Kokoro.
Fans are saying they are too close for comfort.
Meanwhile; they are both happily married.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/checkout-photo-of-mide-martins-and-femi.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by yusaze807: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Fans sha

READ SHOCKING COMMENTS FROM FANS AS THEY SLAM BOTH NOLLYWOOD STARS @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/checkout-photo-of-mide-martins-and-femi.html

...but seriously, dem too close ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by DanceVille: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Who knows what's behind the scene?

View my display pic and give me likes.

Ladies, please don't view o.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Op why you show us the photo?
You want us to join them in talking?sad

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Tolexander: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
yusaze807:
Actress Mide Martins and Femi Adebayo are pictured on set of an upcoming Yoruba movie, Kokoro.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/checkout-photo-of-mide-martins-and-femi.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3
Mide Martin's happily married ke?

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by CAPSLOCKED: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016

EVERYTHING GETS PEOPLE TALKING.. SMH!
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by coyy(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2016
c bobby charlton

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by solid3(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2016
See EOD full option.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Alvinnado(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Even rats go still talk..........Mitchewwwwwww
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by WebSurfer(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2016
?so
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by davodyguy: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Kini Big Deal
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Afrok(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2016
So all those people that play home and away watches are not HAPPILY MARRIED? shocked that's their business though, coz am not part of their happy married family undecided
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Junki04(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
made Front Page.. dedicated to my loved ones
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by carammel(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
alaya erimo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by dikeigbo2(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Fans ni, frigde ko
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by jeje123(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Mide's husband will surely be in that film location so what is our problem?

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Sbsbsb
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by davodyguy: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
solid3:
See EOD full option.
coyy:
c bobby charlton

confirmed.

Seriously, they look Good together. Mide is fully endowed and I hope Femi Adebayo's third and middle leg isn't saluting her endowment tongue

The marking is too close

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by xreal: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Kwara State money may make the lady forget that she is married.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Mikehell(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
I just dont know why people cant just mind their gawd damn business..... Funny enough most of the said critics husband/boyfriend n wife/girlfriend have pictures dat are far too close and worst than dis on their phone dat they have successfully hide from their partner....
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Arebay(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
She gat huge titties
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
nothing Nigerians no go criticise. na so the other day dem dey criticize slippers breast. if to say na criticism nation take dey grow nahin b say no nation for reach us
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by segebase(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
d breasts tho
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
afiz dont give a dam about wat pple say abt his wife mide martins .....thy understanding themselves
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Emi naa fe love oo mo fe love o mofe love ooo i want to love ooo
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by femi4: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2016
O fe fi Oyan pa ni?
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Harvard13(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2016
yusaze807:

see booooobi...lawd!! share for me na
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by allanphash7(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2016
People who doesnt have life talk about someone elses life

Shior

Mide my crush
Femi my guy

You guys are mouthed joor
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Sijo01(f): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2016
I concor, they're too close for comfort. Look at her breasting him without caution. embarassed
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
nothing Nigerians no go criticize. na so the other day dem dey criticised about slippers breast.

SMH
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by teacherbim(f): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
All na acting
Re: Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking by rosy1992(f): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Cute celebrity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Larry Gaaga: “I Started Music By Managing Vector, I Was 2face's Bestman” / Davido’s Assurance For Chioma: Funny Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.