Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" (88808 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Arnoldo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
kuljayms1:

No vex o, but u take style foolish.... Is she supposed to be flaunting butt?? because she has gained wealth. My brother, money is not everything. Wen u get to eternity, u'll understand better. But i support ur view on marriage, it's not compulsory to get married but u must be ready to shun konji anytym it shows up, if not.... GET MARRIED!
Wisest man if u av nt yab genevive,cynthia morgan or even kim k 4 showing butt please stop hating on linda..its nt a curse dat God blessed her
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by DrChukzy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
mccoy47:
Some of you here have aunties above 35 yet umarried.
Some of you here, your mothers are 2nd, 3rd or even 5th wives to old men.
Some teenagers have undergone countless abortions for there bf.
Some guys here are still under there parents roof at 35yrs.
Some of u e-rats can't buy even a bag of cement.
Some others are ololshos whose only sellable assets are there phone, bags and human hair!

Yet you come her to hate on a lady of 33yrs who is a self made billionare, has to touched the lifes of atleast 20 girls through her " i'd rather be self made" and happens to be single probably due to the intimidation on some men?

And to think some ladies here are actually questioning Linda when she would get married!
Shame!!!
Are you Obama? Cos I heard ur name is Mr Perfect.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by SIRNIMS(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Use Arabian room airfreshner
Wizkid u are wicked. The ukwu is good for action but she must spray strong freshners

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by ehissi(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Curves ke?? Whey the curves abeg!!??

I thought the prayer points for the year will be; "Lord here am I, send Him" And "Can these dry bones rise again"!! Instead she dey yarn curves!!

Abeg which kine curve, na demand curve abi na supply curve!!?? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by donnumber1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
wow! see look very cute on the last pic sweet sixteen. I wish I was older I would have married her. cos she is a beauty to behold. by the way I love tough woman like her.

go girl. my Tuesday crush. many look sweety
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by nanzozo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
ozoebuka1:
I wonder if we really reason when we talk according to ur post, "life is not all about butt and nudity" then is life all about marriage? she's achieved a fit most women couldn't and u are here telling her to get married as if marriage is her priority... people go celibate for life, there are nuns everywhere and u are here emphasizing on marriage as if it's a big a deal... don't just talk becos odas are talking bro... reason before u do... no hard feelings though.
I smell a devoicee here,get a life too.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by SirShymexx: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
CFCman:

grin grin grin grin

Not sure if he vagina stinks. I have no solid evidence of that.

Lool.

You don't need solid evidence when it comes to gossip, since gossiping is also her profession. You just've to roll with the punches and get ya own comic relief off it, while it lasts.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by SirShymexx: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
lastpage:

Cheesux Krist! shocked shocked shocked

This is most unfair!
How do you expect her to get a husband, if things keep going this way?
"Husband for Sale" adverts are even covered anytime she waka-pass, l just dey wonder why?

Juts remember that "Hormone-raging, menopausal women" are dangerous, when unleashed!

Leave Aunty Linda alone o! Left her alone! or cant you see she is trying so hard to attract a husband, with that hard "buck"? angry angry

Lastpage!

A woman at 40 doesn't even need a husband - she just needs to adopt, or become a baby mama for someone, and find some toy boy to mess around with. Unless you want her to make an innocent man miserable for the rest of his life, due to her attitude and personality.

Not everyone is meant to get married - certain folks aren't about that life and they're not built for it.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by kuljayms1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Arnoldo:
Wisest man if u av nt yab genevive,cynthia morgan or even kim k 4 showing butt please stop hating on linda..its nt a curse dat God blessed her
M not hating on anyone, m only calling iniquity what it is! All of them dey d same category! Our bodies are the temple of God... We can't afford to flaunt it in a sinful manner. Weda u agree or not
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by spartanobad(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hey stop behaving like a KID unless u r one
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by sukkot: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

MC Sukkot should be able to rate it better.

But for me, I'd give her a 2 for this pic. But cos her pum stinks, I'll deduct 6 points out of it. Thus making the overall score -4.
negative 4 ? dayummmm nigga what are ya the grim reaper ? shocked you just kilt linda ikejis desirability with that very low score lolzzzz. i will go ahead and give her a 6. yeah i think she looks like a 6. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by 1miccza: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oya come make we marry Linda the marketing e yaf do
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by AngryNigerian(m): 2:18am On Apr 20, 2016
ozoebuka1:
I wonder if we really reason when we talk according to ur post, "life is not all about butt and nudity" then is life all about marriage? she's achieved a fit most women couldn't and u are here telling her to get married as if marriage is her priority... people go celibate for life, there are nuns everywhere and u are here emphasizing on marriage as if it's a big a deal... don't just talk becos odas are talking bro... reason before u do... no hard feelings though.

Association of Nairaland Single Ladies don give you so many likes/shares ooooo grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by fashalgm(m): 2:50am On Apr 20, 2016
wow wow wow i keep lovivng this woman everyday see the sexy figure am looking at your beauty is extremely intoxicating,if not for my level and class i would have make it possible for myself to be Linda Ikeji's husband you know when you wake to see a woman like Linda beside you every morning your life must be elevated linda i love you,and i pray for a day when i will be able to tell this to your face. you are beautiful and age has nothing to do with love.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by player007(m): 3:07am On Apr 20, 2016
coolebux:
What's with these doors and black gates about Linda

That's not a firm a**
How u take know say the asss no de firm oga, she you do fell or grab am before ni?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by jonathan111: 4:21am On Apr 20, 2016
fashalgm:
wow wow wow i keep lovivng this woman everyday see the sexy figure am looking at your beauty is extremely intoxicating,if not for my level and class i would have make it possible for myself to be Linda Ikeji's husband you know when you wake to see a woman like Linda beside you every morning your life must be elevated linda i love you,and i pray for a day when i will be able to tell this to your face. you are beautiful and age has nothing to do with love.

Ewo gold digger

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by emmabucks: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2016
lovdoc:
Linda Ikeji stepped out in style yesterday rocking a white lace off shoulder Bebe dress which showed off her curves. She paired her outfit with Prada sandals and a Reed Krakoff bag. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BESwMHwhAZc/?hl=en
she looks like Stephanie okereke from afar. age is not in ur side any longer I recommend a husband for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by wiwa96(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2016
fh*ck haters, Who marriage epp, be happy gurl keep d hustle, make d money, be you people must talk, but nothing come out, #coma' sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by ozoebuka1(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Association of Nairaland Single Ladies don give you so many likes/shares ooooo grin
lol what to do nah?....I know the likes didn't come only from d single ladies though.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by fashalgm(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2016
jonathan111:

Ewo gold digger
hmmmm you wont say that pls try and be a good person and think like a normal person pls i said
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by SirShymexx: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
sukkot:
negative 4 ? dayummmm nigga what are ya the grim reaper ? shocked you just kilt linda ikejis desirability with that very low score lolzzzz. i will go ahead and give her a 6. yeah i think she looks like a 6. grin

Lol.

I'm just being honest...graded her based on what I look out for in chics. Her batty is a 2 and I don't like her face, especially the way she opens her teeth and big gums. And once you add the lost points for smelly pum - you'd see that I didn't go wrong. grin

Anyway, I wouldn't know her or care about her based on what she looks like, if not for NL. Nothing stands out about her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by abduldope(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool This does not help your coochy from stanking Linda cool
lwkmd bro 5 likes for u dahmmm!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by abduldope(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
walexzee11:
Before nko!
Stanking P**ssy is always badder than fresh one.
One can get choked!!!
lwkmd 5 likes for u man #preach
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by sukkot: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I'm just being honest...graded her based on what I look out for in chics. Her batty is a 2 and I don't like her face, especially the way she opens her teeth and big gums. And once you add the lost points for smelly pum - you'd see that I didn't go wrong. grin

Anyway, I wouldn't know her or care about her based on what she looks like, if not for NL. Nothing stands out about her.
lol come on dude, her face aint all bad. i think fer face is aiitttt. she dont got that hard nigerian woman look. her facial expressions and contortions is a lil softer than many nigerian women. thats why i gave her 6. many naija women be having that face that looks like they are on the war front in vietnam or iraq or some shyttt like dat grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by jtjohn(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
@ the back grin
lol I can only see the front, can't see the back...so make me to see the back
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by SirShymexx: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
sukkot:
lol come on dude, her face aint all bad. i think fer face is aiitttt. she dont got that hard nigerian woman look. her facial expressions and contortions is a lil softer than many nigerian women. thats why i gave her 6. many naija women be having that face that looks like they are on the war front in vietnam or iraq or some shyttt like dat grin

Loooool.

Mean arse faces that will make you say, "it's not that deep" loool. By their mean faces, we know who they're reppin'...the green and white flag lol.

I dunno but when comes to pics, I'm not really a fan of chics who open their teeth and smile for the camera. That shyte always look like the person is fake to me. Anyway, let me up the ante like M.O.P and give her a 4. But once you subtract the points she lost for the putrid pum from it - she'd be in negative loool.

---------------------------

Let me quickly bring you into the G talk I'm having with my dargs on our group-chat. Do you also go thru this madness: like you meet a chic that's like the most beautiful chic you've ever met, with almost all the qualities you want in a chic and she's on it. Now you're thinking in ya head that it is time to leave 'em other chics alone and hold tight to her. Then boom, you meet a next chic that's better than the one you think is the best and it keeps happening every time you think you've met the best. Black chics are the "most beautifullest things in the world" in the words of Keith Murray lol.

What do you think is the best way to deal with that type of confused state of mind?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by sukkot: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loooool.

Mean arse faces that will make you say, "it's not that deep" loool. By their mean faces, we know who they're reppin'...the green and white flag lol.

I dunno but when comes to pics, I'm not really a fan of chics who open their teeth and smile for the camera. That shyte always look like the person is fake to me. Anyway, let me up the ante like M.O.P and give her a 4. But once you subtract the points she lost for the putrid pum from it - she'd be in negative loool.

---------------------------

Let me quickly bring you into the G talk I'm having with my dargs on our group-chat. Do you also go thru this madness: like you meet a chic that's like the most beautiful chic you've ever met, with almost all the qualities you want in a chic and she's on it. Now you're thinking in ya head that it is time to leave 'em other chics alone and hold tight to her. Then boom, you meet a next chic that's better than the one you think is the best and it keeps happening every time you think you've met the best. Black chics are the "most beautifullest things in the world" in the words of Keith Murray lol.

What do you think is the best way to deal with that type of confused state of mind
?
how to deal with that ? you look past beauty and take the next leap which is study the character. cuz beauty do fade ya know ? but is she sweet ? intelligent ? can she hold a convo ? is she down to earth and not too concerned with vanity ? does she like doing things at home like cooking etc ? does she look even better when the wigs and makeup come off ? daz how you do it breh . you gotta go deep sea diving and leave the shallow water diving for the small boys wink grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
sukkot:
how to deal with that ? you look past beauty and take the next leap which is study the character. cuz beauty do fade ya know ? but is she sweet ? intelligent ? can she hold a convo ? is she down to earth and not too concerned with vanity ? does she like doing things at home like cooking etc ? does she look even better when the wigs and makeup come off ? daz how you do it breh . you gotta go deep sea diving and leave the shallow water diving for the small boys wink grin
What if she has all the great qualities you mentioned but is not really a great cook?

What if she is homely and all? As in no weaves, make up but a good wife material.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by lebete3000: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
lovdoc:
Linda Ikeji stepped out in style yesterday rocking a white lace off shoulder Bebe dress which showed off her curves. She paired her outfit with Prada sandals and a Reed Krakoff bag. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BESwMHwhAZc/?hl=en

To be honest this babe is very sexy....wont be surprised if most guys shouting marriage are just intimidated by her glory.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by SirShymexx: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
sukkot:

You got lost in semantics and didn’t read what I wrote properly. I think I’ll break it down for you in simpler terms, so you can have a grasp of what I wrote properly. When I said, “with almost all the qualities you want in a chic” – I was alluding to the qualities you regurgitated, apart from the physical qualities. And it means: there’s connection/relation; good manners and interpersonal skills; great logic/outlook; cultured etc. I can’t really speak for food cos I don’t ask chics to cook for me but most chics always claim they can cook and you can only find out after tasting their food.

As for intelligence: I don’t grade intelligence based on the cliché way everyone uses the noun and make it about academic excellence and the ability to say a lot of things. I think it’s overrated. I rate people based on how they apply logic, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
Let me use a simplistic example from a conversation I had with a chic recently to illustrate my point. The chic is from a broken home and her dad wasn’t really part of her life growing up - till the latter stages. I just told her I’ve got a thing for chics from her background cos of their uncanny drive and how they tend to grow up quickly, despite their other imperfections. Then I expanded the conversation with this question:

Me:- what do you think would be best way to solve the problem of broken families, especially in the black community? And do you think dads need to do more to keep their families together and take more responsibilities?

Her response:- she thinks most people get it wrong when they put the blame solely on the dads. According to her, mums are just as responsible as dads when it comes to broken families and there are so many cases whereby the mums are responsible for everything that went wrong and the men had to leave cos it just got too much for them to handle (she cited a few cases). So, basically, she thinks, when we start blaming one party without checking what the other party did wrong, then we’re only focusing on one part of the problem, while leaving the other part intact. And when you do that, you’ll end up not solving any problems, while the innocent kids become the collateral damage and victims. All in all, you can’t solve one part of the problem without the other…you’ve to look at it from both sides.

^^^That logic right there shows the type of person I can easily connect/relate with and be more open to share my views with. That’s how I gauge what people have up there and not by academic excellence or the overrated cliché intelligence most people allude to.

I hope my explanation helps. This is just my own part of a big conversation. Now, I’ll like to hear ya celestial opinion. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by laribari(m): 5:25am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=Arnoldo post=44857011]Wisest man if u av nt yab genevive,cynthia morgan or even kim k 4 showing butt please stop hating on linda..its nt a curse dat God blessed her[/quote

Haba Na wah for you o! see people wey you dey mention sef:- Cynthia Morgan, Kim K mtchew. those onces Na persons? especially that fake surgical human being is was hired to corrupt the world and gets paid loads of money for it. Linda ikeji is a diff kind of celeb Na and not into show biz.

in overseas public nudity is a criminal offense yet these so called celeb pose totally nude and go free; u think sey na clear eye? these guys work for 666 to destroy by influencing the public and young women who keep up with them. if you doubt me, just travel abroad and strip naked if nor be ur neighbors go call 911 and they will have ur brain checked. u think sey those people wearing pant dey normal abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Arnoldo(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=laribari post=44893900][/quote] my dear i still dnt knw why ppl are hating on linda

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fan Mocks Paul, Peter Okoye Responds / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better? / Francis Mossman Dies At 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.