Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" (88840 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
kajoula:

[size=18pt]with this your long sermon.... who you don epp sef ?[/size]

Lol!.......obviously not anyone who doesn't like to read.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by rodimus(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Why are people just willfully vile n hateful with there comments......Internet warriors that can do nada when faced with the real world......pathetic!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by jayloms: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
1,2,3 pages of horrendous comments. Dear God, what are Nigerians turning into
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by One4me: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
lovdoc:
kiss kiss kiss

READ THE HATEFUL COMMENTS LINDA IKEJI GOT FOR SAYING HER "BUTT IS HARDER"....>>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/linda-ikeji-flaunts-curves-in-new-photos.html

Those are not hateful comments but TRUE comments! undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by samx4real(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
buharisbae:
who the butt EPP?

buh y do people hate Linda??

I like her Cuz she is simple

I tire oh
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by One4me: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
glossy6:
I thought Linda is 40+

She is a 16yr old just about entering menopause! shocked shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
Her butt is not badder than mine...

embarassed embarassed

Picture of your ass or idonbilivit grin grin:

You look gorgeous though kiss kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by SirShymexx: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
CFCman:
Sirshymexx, how would rate the butt of your friend? grin

Lol.

MC Sukkot should be able to rate it better.

But for me, I'd give her a 2 for this pic. But cos her pum stinks, I'll deduct 6 points out of it. Thus making the overall score -4.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by slyrone(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
gud4dbest:
Woman,when will u settle down...and get yourself some dignity!...still gallivanting displaying butt as if hmmm...?
will she marry herself? BTW Se na only marriage person come do for dis life?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

But for me, I'd give her a 2 for this pic. But cos her pum stinks, I'll deduct 6 points out of it. Thus making the overall score -4.
grin grin grin grin

Not sure if he vagina stinks. I have no solid evidence of that.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by slyrone(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
decatalyst:
What is the essence of the butt when no one is ready to possess it! undecided
so her own ass should be possessed by someone else. bro I would like to possess ur sistas own
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by kuljayms1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
ozoebuka1:
I wonder if we really reason when we talk according to ur post, "life is not all about butt and nudity" then is life all about marriage? she's achieved a fit most women couldn't and u are here telling her to get married as if marriage is her priority... people go celibate for life, there are nuns everywhere and u are here emphasizing on marriage as if it's a big a deal... don't just talk becos odas are talking bro... reason before u do... no hard feelings though.
No vex o, but u take style foolish.... Is she supposed to be flaunting butt?? because she has gained wealth. My brother, money is not everything. Wen u get to eternity, u'll understand better. But i support ur view on marriage, it's not compulsory to get married but u must be ready to shun konji anytym it shows up, if not.... GET MARRIED!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by OkoAnike(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
Her butt is not badder than mine...
embarassed embarassed
Let see it on your Dp
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by decatalyst(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
slyrone:
so her own ass should be possessed by someone else. bro I would like to possess ur sistas own

For where? grin

I cover my friend with blood of Jesus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by xcuggsm(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adex097:

Oh no. WIZKID!! what have you done to me only one thing comes to my mind anytime I see or hear about Linda... I won't say it, no way embarassed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by lastpage: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Cheesux Krist! shocked shocked shocked

This is most unfair!
How do you expect her to get a husband, if things keep going this way?
"Husband for Sale" adverts are even covered anytime she waka-pass, l just dey wonder why?

Juts remember that "Hormone-raging, menopausal women" are dangerous, when unleashed!

Leave Aunty Linda alone o! Left her alone! or cant you see she is trying so hard to attract a husband, with that hard "buck"? angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Megadon109(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
wins18:
This girl fine oo, joke apart, I won't mind marrying her
Anybody with her No.?

Hit like if u agree with me,
Share if u think otherwise.
Who born monkey when no like banana? who born creyfish when no like to bend? for my life, i no like to pretend... the jonsing jonsers. no be so? my guy
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
where is the b*tt

I'm seeing her white panties!

A shame I can't be there to take it off for her. cry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by pamcode(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Enypie:
We know your real figure, that's a padded dress. It's lovely though. kiss
padded dress is there anything fashion that pertain to women that isnt padded
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by shadrama(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
funny!!! i blive u are hungry....... grin grin grin sorry for that jst jorking
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by mctowel01: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
This woman is fine. i like her. Btw, women really love attention,cos all i m seeing here na vanity. Long hair for nothing, no one really cares unless you want to show off.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by mctowel01: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mack3N:

You guyz are just bunch of yoruba losers!
You hypocritically complain she's not married,and when she uploads a pic showing hers curves that she still gat it,you say she is seeking attention!

This is how your insatiable quest for Linda hatred would have landed Wizkid a very serious lawsuit because of your baseless and open endorsement of disrespect!

I knew right from time that it was only the yorubas that were hating on her,(as if yoruba girls are any neater!).

Pls,Linda is not a dirty valueless yoruba girl who can settle for 5th/6th wife when pressure is on her,she is of class,and will if she chooses to,not when you want!
You were on the verge of making sense till you started being tribalistic

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
pamcode:

Haba! That's not true. A lady can't have butts and hips and still wear padded dresses.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by wins18(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Megadon109:

Who born monkey when no like banana? who born creyfish when no like to bend? for my life, i no like to pretend... the jonsing jonsers. no be so? my guy
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by SIRNIMS(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Use Arabian room airfreshner
Wizkid u are wicked. The ukwu is good for action but she must spray strong freshers
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by melachima(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
decatalyst:
What is the essence of the butt when no one is ready to possess it! undecided
as for now, na police commissioner get that ikebe
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by melachima(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
pamcode:
imo, no single pad there.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nollynwa1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
When you are made like Linda, You have haters all around you.. fools stop hating and work towards achieving your own success..#kipgrindnLinda
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Arnoldo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
gud4dbest:
Woman,when will u settle down...and get yourself some dignity!...still gallivanting displaying butt as if hmmm...?
Hav u asked rita dominic,genevive or even oprah winfrey when they will get married...dnt knw why ppl attach so much importance to marriage
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Frajorge(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
People are jealous struck for this achiever of a lady.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Arnoldo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
One4me:

Those are not hateful comments but TRUE comments!
Is she taking all these 'curvy pictures' to try an attract a husband? shocked shocked

I really wish her good luck...... even more "Goodluck" to the unfortunate man that falls victim!
undecided
What makes d man unfortunate?..no be man go marry kim k,abi did she expose her body..dnt knw how unfortunate God forsaken failures like u are allowed on net
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Arnoldo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
slyrone:
will she marry herself? BTW Se na only marriage person come do for dis life?
Dnt knw why alot of ppl lay alot of emphasy on marriage..oprah winfrey wey senior linda die neva marry even rita dominic..na only marriage we find come earth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Francis Mossman Dies At 33 / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.