Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized (63909 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by frisky2good(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Linda Ikeji just invited trouble for herself. I hope she has saved enough money for different suits that are likely to come up if she mistakenly writes false stories about people again. People will no longer ignore her since she has decided to prove smart. Now that Wizkid has apologised, he can also take legal action if any of the stories Linda published about him is false. Anyway, the apology does not even address some basic issues like the producer that shine congo and the smelling punny stuff. I wish the fight lasted a few more days.

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Silent104: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Chai, Dis woman don old o shocked she fit don hit menopause sef grin grin grin who go help her matter na? Abi na her own sacrifice 2 their cult, nt 2 marry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Otapipia: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:
Am I the only one who think women are becoming more powerful? Educate a woman and watch her perform wonders.
Oh really? Flex your muscle against a man at your own risk.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by badblog: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2016
lol

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Silent104: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2016
badblog:
lol
grin grin grin Guy u bad gan
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by alobright17(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:
Am I the only one who think women are becoming more powerful? Educate a woman and watch her perform wonders.
anyone can call police
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by goodvision12(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Lacomus:
Fear fear Mirinda !
yu are one of those wizkid's fan who used to cry when he sings.Shame on yu for not supporting your fellow woman.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2016
yemoxyl:
i formed dumb from ur name that's y you are dumb undecided
mee too come form moooorrrrooon in ur signature that's why u r an iimmmbbbeeeccciiilllleee.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by hayatou27: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Is the Commisioner of Police not smelling anything

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by ndcide(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Why did the CP not refer her the nearest DPO to her.
Anyway reason for that?
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Xodiq(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Jobless commissioner of police,busy settling mumu fight.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by yinkus204(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2016
goodvision12:
yu are one of those wizkid's fan who used to cry when he sings.Shame on yu for not supporting your fellow woman.
my guy i think u ar d shameful person here because she is a girl she most support bad thing frm Linda the smelling kitty-cat abi

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2016
But we still know it stinks. Eya. Only if she can wipe out our memory.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by DonBobes(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Linda's epic fight with Wizkid came to an end today. She is pictured all smiles with the Lagos state Commissioner of Police after Wizkid apologized to her today.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/photo-linda-all-smiles-with-police.html

Chei bt dis woman old o.
Na very old VULVA!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by bardmorz: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2016
This girl sef resemble Wizkid small. Hope say dey no family sha? Wizzy, call her ur aunty o.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Googleus(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2016
gbeeeege
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by redcliff: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:

mumu quote. they are only being given what they want most times because men already recognise you as the weaker sex. (which there is no disputing about).

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by dhesmond(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:
yeah I guess you are the only one, Linda little drama gives you hope I guess? Lol grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Chalatanace(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Thank you for watching this episode of Naija clash, join us next time, same time grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Silent104: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
I thought she said she never allowed anybody to take pix of her with the Commissioner or Wizzy and asked that the one Wizzy's ppl took be deleted..Your lie no get Level#SmellyKittyCat undecided
I wonder too o, bt truly her kitty cat fit dey smell o grin see as d officer hold him breath

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by adexgii(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:
but u are also educated na
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by tivta(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
Keketu:
https://www.nairaland.com/3053356/ladies-why-thou-boobs-fallen click here to help your fallen boobs
What boobs

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by alobright17(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
Wilson125:
Ndisime adikpon ke nigeria ndion oo, so ana nkoid mbuk linda afid usen? Adi nkak mien ndion..

Try and take your medicine

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by sukkot: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
but in all seriousness did linda think this episode through ? she is more concerned with winning this battle instead of the war. like now that the whole world has seen how she reacts when she sees someone talking about her - now everyone she writes about will start doing the same to her. this may just be the coffin to lindas blogging career. i think she has finished herself with this episode

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by tivta(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Keketu:
https://www.nairaland.com/3053356/ladies-why-thou-boobs-fallen click here to help your fallen boobs

What boobs

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by alobright17(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2016
sauceEEP:
I love the fact that with all the money she has she still maintained her dark skin instead of bleaching....
William sisters came to mind so this is not a breaking news

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by mbatuku1: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:

You should thank symphathetic men who choose to be modernizers to make laws that protect women, not that women are getting powerful.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Ugosample(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2016
goodvision12:

Even when the woman is wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by compoundC: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
[size=38pt]lic[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
...and that was how Linda Ikeji's breasts fall yakata before marriage, wetin the husband go come dey press now?, not even her smelly dry vagina will turn a sensible man on.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Rexnegro:

not laughter bro The commissioner is holding his breath maybe her p**sy is smelling truly ...See how The nigga put him hands backwards , dnt want any contact Not to give him body odour I guess.....Hahahahahahahahahahaah.... may God forgive us all for our bad mouth in Nigeria....

It's your mother's p***y wey smell pass.
Anu ofia, jobless monkey

1 Like

Was kitty catty deodorant also given to somebody by the police?
I hate bad odour!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set / Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.