Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized (63898 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by sukkot: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Philpham:

Because u have started growing a few hair on ur pen..is u feel u now have sense to talk in public, shut up immediately, irrelevant Beas.t . Am sure the day u were born everybody was happy they gave birth a human being, they should come and see the garbage bin they produced, ur father deserves 100 lashes of Cain for wasting sperm on u.
Gerrahia!
shocked grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by dainformant(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Shut up... Irrelevant baboon
Philpham:

Because u have started growing a few hair on ur pen..is u feel u now have sense to talk in public, shut up immediately, irrelevant Beas.t . Am sure the day u were born everybody was happy they gave birth a human being, they should come and see the garbage bin they produced, ur father deserves 100 lashes of Cain for wasting sperm on u.
Gerrahia!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by ojeffo: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
itstpia8:
Why did she report him to the police commissioner?

As opposed to going through a lawyer or filing a complaint?
The commisioner has Phocked the smelly pussyyy
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by lastpage: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
I thought she said she never allowed anybody to take pix of her with the Commissioner or Wizzy and asked that the one Wizzy's ppl took be deleted..Your lie no get Level#SmellyKittyCat undecided

First, l dont subscribe to using such names on a female, simply because l think some women deserve respect as a human and l dont want you to lump all of them together, because of Linda's foolishness. undecided undecided

Now, two days ago, l also read the thread where Linda and her Minions were castigating Whizkid for taking a picture with the C.P and even went as far as "froming" sophisticated and too rich to take such pictures!

But at the back of my mind l knew Linda, as usual in her "too-grown but too foolish" fantasies, will go back to ask for her own Picture!
And if the C.P does not oblige her, she will cry "its because l am a woman"! shocked grin grin

The heading of this thread, as usual, is meant to MIS-INFORM!
*Where is the "AUDIO" where Whizkid was begging you? No Evidence/No Audio!
*Where is the Letter of Apology" he wrote to you, asking for forgiveness? No Letter, No evidence!
*Where is the Criminal record that you claim to have given him? No Record, No Criminal!

So, based on "intelligent and logical observations", we can conclude that Linda has realized too late, that all her "Shakara" does not go beyond her Gossip Blog and her dumb followers! grin grin grin

Now, the best punch she can throw is to go beg the C.P to let her take a "pinshure" so she can post it online, to brag!
See the way she is "blaring" those ugly teeth of hers sef! grin grin
So excited that the C.P did not refuse to allow her take a picture with him! But then, the Police is everybody's friend..... silly and old buffoons alike
! undecided undecided

Linda, grow-up and go get married...... that will be good for all these your raging hormones! Old Hag! kiss

Lastpage!

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Giyerte(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:
Am I the only one who think women are becoming more powerful? Educate a woman and watch her perform wonders.

You set die
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by gbens2000(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Philpham:

Show us ur picture na, broke an..us like u
no matter ur preaching she will forever be known as stinking puna

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by goshen26: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Idontbilivit until wizzy n Ikeji together in d pics
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by goshen26: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Idontbilivit until wizzy n Ikeji together in d pics

Okay
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by successgroup(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is a nice move, I think i support linda on this.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by slytubadth(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
yemoxyl:
are u on drugs? Or u made a mistake?
lol.. fallen boobs
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
dainformant:
Shut up... Irrelevant baboon

Shapeless fa..g..got, I need to pull off those tinker pan u call ears. Pig.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
ojeffo:

The commisioner has Phocked the smelly pussyyy

Like he f.u..cked ur poo filled an..us go away and put on ur pampers, leaky bottom grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by uchennaq(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
lastpage:

First, l dont subscribe to using such names on a female, simply because l think some women deserve respect as a human and l dont want you to lump all of them together, because of Linda's foolishness. undecided undecided

Now, two days ago, l also read the thread where Linda and her Minions were castigating Whizkid for taking a picture with the C.P and even went as far as "froming" sophisticated and too rich to take such pictures!

But at the back of my mind l knew Linda, as usual in her "too-grown but too foolish" fantasies, will go back to ask for her own Picture!
And if the C.P does not oblige her, she will cry "its because l am a woman"! shocked grin grin

The heading of this thread, as usual, is meant to MIS-INFORM!
*Where is the "AUDIO" where Whizkid was begging you? No Evidence/No Audio!
*Where is the Letter of Apology" he wrote to you, asking for forgiveness? No Letter, No evidence!
*Where is the Criminal record that you claim to have given him? No Record, No Criminal!

So, based on "intelligent and logical observations", we can conclude that Linda has realized too late, that all her "Shakara" does not go beyond her Gossip Blog and her dumb followers! grin grin grin

Now, the best punch she can throw is to go beg the C.P to let her take a "pinshure" so she can post it online, to brag!
See the way she is "blaring" those ugly teeth of hers sef! grin grin
So excited that the C.P did not refuse to allow her take a picture with him! But then, the Police is everybody's friend..... silly and old buffoons alike
! undecided undecided

Linda, grow-up and go get married...... that will be good for all these your raging hormones! Old Hag! kiss

Lastpage!

Use one font color when writing this is not art class, abi colouring lesson.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by prinsam30: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
this woman don really old ooooooo, since ur money go fit buy men abeg come buy me make I help ur ministry
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
lie mohammed
K.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by goodvision12(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
yinkus204:
my guy i think u ar d shameful person here because she is a girl she most support bad thing frm Linda the smelling kitty-cat abi
hw du yu know that her thing smells?
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by oshaosha2014(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
How statement take correlate with wetin happen btw Linda and Wizkid
rheether:
Am I the only one who think women are becoming more powerful? Educate a woman and watch her perform wonders.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by yemoxyl(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
nope he didnt. Just had to check your dp again and realized that he's right.
Awwww i shouldn't have said this?
RUNS AWAY FROM THREAD
right?..my boobs are not even big enough to fall
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by komzyb(f): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wilson125:
Ndisime adikpon ke nigeria ndion oo, so ana nkoid mbuk linda afid usen? Adi nkak mien ndion..
lol, eyen eka, idoho etok mkpo o
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by yinkus204(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
goodvision12:
hw du yu know that her thing smells?
go and ask Sesan hw he nearly die because of the smell coming out frm linda p***y

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
yemoxyl:
right?..my boobs are not even big enough to fall
lol yeah you're right.. He should have said " click here to help hmmmm" can't say further. I don't subscribe to indescent and obscene words. I'm shy.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by tobounty(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Since I have been using this forum since 2008,what can I say? The best critical analyst that comes next to sagamite is LASTPAGE.. YOUR COMMENT WITH DIFFERENT FONT COLOR SAYS IT ALL..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
komzyb:
lol, eyen eka, idoho etok mkpo o
ima ima. Ame yaya tutu. Abied Angel Abasi.
Anyin mmi ado Udeme.
Mkpa mma ya nnyin e meet o
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by victorazy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dubemkelly:
They went there to snap pictures huh? Linda n Wizkid should marry, by the way Linda didn't see the "kid" in "Wizkid"? that why he would continue acting like a kid

I think Linda is loving Wizy just that her pride won't let her...
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by TolaniLuv: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:

What's this one saying? Powerful? you mean this kinda of bully power Linda wan use or my stupid boss who doesn't respect man cus she is rich? Fear woman but, fear powerful women they will always misuse the power,

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Toroze(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lacomus:
Next time use the Nigerian Army. Em no even touch Wizkid, Oga police be like Police is Wizkid friend grin Ntooooor !
Last I checked oh when someone threatens you it's up to you to report that threat if and when you do the police doesn't take any action until the threat has been acted upon or unless it's an emergency or life threatening, so expecting the police to do something to Wizkid is not the point the point is she didn't take matters into her own hand but went by the book i.e. the law and unless I'm mistaken she said they opened a file for him at the police station that's a dent on his record should he be involved in a scenario similar to this in the future it's a mark against him cause it will be remembered, the fact that you expected the police to do something to him and came here to gloat about it.....tho speaks volumes tho. IMHO she tried for him self if she had sued him for threat to her person all things being equal I'm pretty sure she'd have the right of it in court
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Eminentsaint(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:
Like drama right?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by theimmortals(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:

You are very pathetic, you call this performing wonders?
When she is playing or should I say messing around with a boy old enough to be her first son.

She should be ashamed of her self.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Toroze(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
theimmortals:

You are very pathetic, you call this performing wonders?
When she is playing or should I say messing around with a boy old enough to be her first son.

She should be ashamed of her self.

I seriously don't get tho..... so she's educated what does that have to do with her not getting married or rather giving birth.....abi educating women now means they probably won't get married and do the needful....
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Toroze(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
TolaniLuv:

What's this one saying? Powerful? you mean this kinda of bully power Linda wan use or my stupid boss who doesn't respect man cus she is rich? Fear woman but, fear powerful women they will always misuse the power,
Do not Generalize.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.