Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The World's Best Musicians With The Best Melodies Get Their Sounds From Within! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The World's Best Musicians With The Best Melodies Get Their Sounds From Within! (483 Views)

Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan / Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' / Comparing Nigerian Musicians With European Football Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World's Best Musicians With The Best Melodies Get Their Sounds From Within! by Vesuvius(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Many musicians of nowadays are in it for only the money. Some don't even have the talent but get largely helped by artificial means. Am talking about countless music apps cum software all over the place. After a long research and so much reading about some of the world's best musicians, I have come to realize this and I believe there are two major ways to make music namely:

1, Going to the studio and cooking up beats and generally combining/pairing it to an already written lyric. This is the method commonly used by nowadays artistes as it's faster though not as deep and thorough as the the naturally inspired one. This accounts for many wack music of our present day.
2, This one entails getting inspirations from the spur of the moment and writing it down to be used later. In this method, the lyrics are not difficult to form. Even easier to form are the melodies, maybe sounds if you like. The upper hand this one has is that it's from the heart, and it's like one is already hearing the song playing in the subconscious before it's captured via recording and translated to the physical. In this type, you may not even know music notes and stuff much to go platinum because it's natural.......This accounts for why guys like Michael Jackson and Bob Marley made timeless hits because they simply came into the studio, clearly knowing what to do.

I intended to make this post as short as possible hence, I have to stop here. But the main reason for this post is those who have great sounds within but do not know how to bring them out. with the right mentorship and perseverance, you can be the owner if that timeless piece if music. Comments and criticisms are welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news Prince Dead / ULTRA MUSIC GROUP: Music And Artiste Management At Its Peak#getfamiliar / An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.