Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. (1818 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we
strive to adhere to the form of
Christianity that Jesus taught and
that his apostles practiced. This
article summarizes our basic
beliefs. 1. God. We worship the one true and Almighty God, the
Creator, whose name is Jehovah. (Psalm 83:18; Revelation 4:11) He is the God of Abraham, Moses,
and Jesus.—Exodus 3:6; 32:11; John 20:17. 2. Bible. We recognize the Bible as God’s inspired
message to humans. (John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16) We base our beliefs on all 66 of
its books, which include both
the “Old Testament” and the
“New Testament.” Professor
Jason D. BeDuhn aptly
described it when he wrote that Jehovah’s Witnesses
built “their system of belief
and practice from the raw
material of the Bible without
predetermining what was to
be found there.”* While we accept the entire
Bible, we are not fundamentalists. We recognize that parts of the
Bible are written in figurative or symbolic language and are not to be understood
literally.—Revelation 1:1. 3. Jesus. We follow the teachings and example of
Jesus Christ and honor him
as our Savior and as the Son of God. (Matthew 20:28; Acts 5:31) Thus, we are Christians. (Acts 11:26) However, we have learned
from the Bible that Jesus is
not Almighty God and that
there is no Scriptural basis
for the Trinity doctrine.—John 14:28. 4. The Kingdom of God. This is a real government in
heaven, not a condition in the hearts of Christians. It will replace human
governments and
accomplish God’s purpose for the earth. (Daniel 2:44; Matthew 6:9, 10) It will take these actions soon, for Bible
prophecy indicates that we
are living in “the last days.”— 2 Timothy 3:1-5; Matthew 24:
3-14. Jesus is the King of God’s Kingdom in heaven. He began ruling in 1914.— Revelation 11:15. 5. Salvation. Deliverance from sin and death is
possible through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus. (Matthew 20:28; Acts 4:12) To benefit from that sacrifice, people
must not only exercise faith
in Jesus but also change
their course of life and get baptized. (Matthew 28:19, 20; John 3:16; Acts 3:19, 20) A person’s works prove that
his faith is alive. (James 2: 24, 26) However, salvation cannot be earned—it comes
through “the undeserved
kindness of God.”—Galatians 2:16, 21. 6. Heaven. Jehovah God, Jesus Christ, and the faithful
angels reside in the spirit
realm.* (Psalm 103:19-21; Acts 7:55) A relatively small number of people—144,000—
will be resurrected to life in
heaven to rule with Jesus in
the Kingdom.—Daniel 7:27; 2 Timothy 2:12; Revelation 5:
9, 10; 14:1, 3. 7. Earth. God created the
earth to be
mankind’s
eternal home.
(Psalm 104:5; 115:16; Ecclesiastes 1:4) God will bless obedient
people with perfect health
and everlasting life in an earthly paradise.—Psalm 37:11, 34. 8. Evil and suffering. These began when one of God’s
angels rebelled. (John 8:44) This angel, who after his
rebellion was called “Satan”
and “Devil,” persuaded the
first human couple to join
him, and the consequences
have been disastrous for their descendants. (Genesis 3:1-6; Romans 5:12) In order to settle the moral issues
raised by Satan, God has
allowed evil and suffering, but He will not permit them to
continue forever. 9. Death. People who die pass out of existence. (Psalm 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10) They do not suffer in a fiery hell of torment. God will bring billions back
from death by means of a resurrection. (Acts 24:15) However, those who refuse
to learn God’s ways after
being raised to life will be
destroyed forever with no
hope of a resurrection.— Revelation 20:14, 15. 10. Family. We adhere to
God’s original standard of
marriage as the union of
one man and one woman,
with sexual immorality being
the only valid basis for divorce. (Matthew 19:4-9) We are convinced that the
wisdom found in the Bible helps families to succeed.— Ephesians 5:22–6:1. 11. Our worship. We do not venerate the cross or any other images. (Deuteronomy 4:15-19; 1 John 5:21) Key aspects of our worship
include the following: Praying to God.— Philippians 4:6. Reading and studying the Bible.—Psalm 1:1-3. Meditating on what we learn from the Bible.— Psalm 77:12. Meeting together to pray, study the Bible, sing,
express our faith, and
encourage fellow
Witnesses and others.— Colossians 3:16;
Hebrews 10:23-25. Preaching the “good news of the Kingdom.”— Matthew 24:14. Helping those in need.— James 2:14-17. Constructing and
maintaining Kingdom Halls and other facilities used to further our
worldwide Bible
educational work.—Psalm 127:1. Sharing in disaster relief.— Acts 11:27-30. 12. Our organization. We are organized into
congregations, each of which is overseen by a body
of elders. However, the elders do not form a clergy class, and they are unsalaried. (Matthew 10:8; 23:cool We do not practice tithing, and no collections are ever taken at our meetings.
(2 Corinthians 9:7) All our activities are supported by anonymous donations. The Governing Body, a small group of mature
Christians who serve at our
world headquarters,
provides direction for
Jehovah’s Witnesses
worldwide.—Matthew 24:45. 13. Our unity. We are globally united in our beliefs.
(1 Corinthians 1:10) We also work hard to have no social, ethnic, racial, or class
divisions. (Acts 10:34, 35; James 2:4) Our unity allows for personal choice, though.
Each Witness makes
decisions in harmony with
his or her own Bible-trained conscience.—Romans 14: 1-4; Hebrews 5:14. 14. Our conduct. We strive to show unselfish love in all our actions. (John 13:34, 35) We avoid practices that
displease God, including the misuse of blood by taking blood transfusions. (Acts 15:28, 29; Galatians 5:19-21) We are peaceful and do not participate in warfare. (Matthew 5:9; Isaiah 2:4) We respect the government
where we live and obey its
laws as long as these do not
call on us to disobey God’s
laws.—Matthew 22:21; Acts 5:29. 15. Our relationships with
others. Jesus commanded: “You must love your
neighbor as yourself.” He
also said that Christians “are
no part of the
world.” (Matthew 22:39; John 17:16) So we try to “work what is good toward all,” yet we remain strictly neutral in political affairs and avoid affiliation with other religions. (Galatians 6:10; 2 Corinthians 6:14) However, we respect the
choices that others make in
such matters.—Romans 14:12. If you have further questions about
the beliefs of Jehovah’s
Witnesses, you can read more about us on our website, contact one of our offices, attend a meeting at a Kingdom Hall near
you, or speak to one of the Witnesses in your area.

Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by VoteDemiladgold: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Well every religion that acknoledges God being supreme has their own unique way of worshipping the lord. We are all one body in Christ. cool
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by akpur1(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Rubbish bunch of losers, Just imagine reading through this nonsense. They are talking of Christianity you will still call witness ask me wetin dey Don witness come. Don't try it again
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by Sheenor: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2016
quite nice... there is something about jw which I like, am gonna start asking questions to know more about them. shalom!
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by Peritus(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
akpur1:
Rubbish bunch of losers, Just imagine reading through this nonsense. They are talking of Christianity you will still call witness ask me wetin dey Don witness come. Don't try it again
Why sounding so fretful like this. If you dont agree with their belief, then state such disbelief or ventilate the right thing to do without casting stones. People habour unadulterated hatred built upon denominational divides, and it's quite against the core teachings of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by akpur1(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Peritus:

[s]Why sounding so fretful like this. If you dont agree with their belief, then state such disbelief or ventilate the right thing to do without casting stones. People habour unadulterated hatred built upon denominational divides, and it's quite against the core teachings of Christ.[/s]
All I can see is an injured witness.
Cry on Bro

1 Like

Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by edogho(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
akpur1:
All I can see is an injured witness. Cry on Bro
U no go grow up? At your age u still acting silly.

2 Likes

Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by Peritus(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
akpur1:

All I can see is an injured witness.
Cry on Bro
You are wrong bro. I'm not even a distant admirer, but that is no reason to be hateful. Believe me, you may be in the right place, but if your are not practicing the word, you're not just wrong but doomed.

1 Like

Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by akpur1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Peritus:

You are wrong bro. I'm not even a distant admirer, but that is no reason to be hateful. Believe me, you may be in the right place, but if your are not practicing the word, you're not just wrong but doomed.
I have my own views and experience with those witnesses. So my brother you are very doomed for what I can see
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by Peritus(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
akpur1:

I have my own views and experience with those witnesses. So my brother you are very doomed for what I can see
Really, may God fill you with His wisdom. If love is doom, I am happy to be eternally "doomified", for I know, hate is too heavy a burden to bear. Please yourself friend.

1 Like

Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by paulGrundy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Am loving this smiley grin

Threads exposing dishonesty of the watchtower popping up here and there, I feel happy grin

Fruits of my persistence and hardwork.

*sarcasm

1 Like

Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by paulGrundy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrAkias:
As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we
strive to adhere to the form of
Christianity that Jesus taught and
that his apostles practiced. This
article summarizes our basic
beliefs. 1. God. We worship the one true and Almighty God, the
Creator, whose name is Jehovah. (Psalm 83:18; Revelation 4:11) He is the God of Abraham, Moses,
and Jesus.—Exodus 3:6; 32:11; John 20:17. 2. Bible. We recognize the Bible as God’s inspired
message to humans. (John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16) We base our beliefs on all 66 of
its books, which include both
the “Old Testament” and the
“New Testament.” Professor
Jason D. BeDuhn aptly
described it when he wrote that Jehovah’s Witnesses
built “their system of belief
and practice from the raw
material of the Bible without
predetermining what was to
be found there.”* While we accept the entire
Bible, we are not fundamentalists. We recognize that parts of the
Bible are written in figurative or symbolic language and are not to be understood
literally.—Revelation 1:1. 3. Jesus. We follow the teachings and example of
Jesus Christ and honor him
as our Savior and as the Son of God. (Matthew 20:28; Acts 5:31) Thus, we are Christians. (Acts 11:26) However, we have learned
from the Bible that Jesus is
not Almighty God and that
there is no Scriptural basis
for the Trinity doctrine.—John 14:28. 4. The Kingdom of God. This is a real government in
heaven, not a condition in the hearts of Christians. It will replace human
governments and
accomplish God’s purpose for the earth. (Daniel 2:44; Matthew 6:9, 10) It will take these actions soon, for Bible
prophecy indicates that we
are living in “the last days.”— 2 Timothy 3:1-5; Matthew 24:
3-14. Jesus is the King of God’s Kingdom in heaven. He began ruling in 1914.— Revelation 11:15. 5. Salvation. Deliverance from sin and death is
possible through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus. (Matthew 20:28; Acts 4:12) To benefit from that sacrifice, people
must not only exercise faith
in Jesus but also change
their course of life and get baptized. (Matthew 28:19, 20; John 3:16; Acts 3:19, 20) A person’s works prove that
his faith is alive. (James 2: 24, 26) However, salvation cannot be earned—it comes
through “the undeserved
kindness of God.”—Galatians 2:16, 21. 6. Heaven. Jehovah God, Jesus Christ, and the faithful
angels reside in the spirit
realm.* (Psalm 103:19-21; Acts 7:55) A relatively small number of people—144,000—
will be resurrected to life in
heaven to rule with Jesus in
the Kingdom.—Daniel 7:27; 2 Timothy 2:12; Revelation 5:
9, 10; 14:1, 3. 7. Earth. God created the
earth to be
mankind’s
eternal home.
(Psalm 104:5; 115:16; Ecclesiastes 1:4) God will bless obedient
people with perfect health
and everlasting life in an earthly paradise.—Psalm 37:11, 34. 8. Evil and suffering. These began when one of God’s
angels rebelled. (John 8:44) This angel, who after his
rebellion was called “Satan”
and “Devil,” persuaded the
first human couple to join
him, and the consequences
have been disastrous for their descendants. (Genesis 3:1-6; Romans 5:12) In order to settle the moral issues
raised by Satan, God has
allowed evil and suffering, but He will not permit them to
continue forever. 9. Death. People who die pass out of existence. (Psalm 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10) They do not suffer in a fiery hell of torment. God will bring billions back
from death by means of a resurrection. (Acts 24:15) However, those who refuse
to learn God’s ways after
being raised to life will be
destroyed forever with no
hope of a resurrection.— Revelation 20:14, 15. 10. Family. We adhere to
God’s original standard of
marriage as the union of
one man and one woman,
with sexual immorality being
the only valid basis for divorce. (Matthew 19:4-9) We are convinced that the
wisdom found in the Bible helps families to succeed.— Ephesians 5:22–6:1. 11. Our worship. We do not venerate the cross or any other images. (Deuteronomy 4:15-19; 1 John 5:21) Key aspects of our worship
include the following: Praying to God.— Philippians 4:6. Reading and studying the Bible.—Psalm 1:1-3. Meditating on what we learn from the Bible.— Psalm 77:12. Meeting together to pray, study the Bible, sing,
express our faith, and
encourage fellow
Witnesses and others.— Colossians 3:16;
Hebrews 10:23-25. Preaching the “good news of the Kingdom.”— Matthew 24:14. Helping those in need.— James 2:14-17. Constructing and
maintaining Kingdom Halls and other facilities used to further our
worldwide Bible
educational work.—Psalm 127:1. Sharing in disaster relief.— Acts 11:27-30. 12. Our organization. We are organized into
congregations, each of which is overseen by a body
of elders. However, the elders do not form a clergy class, and they are unsalaried. (Matthew 10:8; 23:cool We do not practice tithing, and no collections are ever taken at our meetings.
(2 Corinthians 9:7) All our activities are supported by anonymous donations. The Governing Body, a small group of mature
Christians who serve at our
world headquarters,
provides direction for
Jehovah’s Witnesses
worldwide.—Matthew 24:45. 13. Our unity. We are globally united in our beliefs.
(1 Corinthians 1:10) We also work hard to have no social, ethnic, racial, or class
divisions. (Acts 10:34, 35; James 2:4) Our unity allows for personal choice, though.
Each Witness makes
decisions in harmony with
his or her own Bible-trained conscience.—Romans 14: 1-4; Hebrews 5:14. 14. Our conduct. We strive to show unselfish love in all our actions. (John 13:34, 35) We avoid practices that
displease God, including the misuse of blood by taking blood transfusions. (Acts 15:28, 29; Galatians 5:19-21) We are peaceful and do not participate in warfare. (Matthew 5:9; Isaiah 2:4) We respect the government
where we live and obey its
laws as long as these do not
call on us to disobey God’s
laws.—Matthew 22:21; Acts 5:29. 15. Our relationships with
others. Jesus commanded: “You must love your
neighbor as yourself.” He
also said that Christians “are
no part of the
world.” (Matthew 22:39; John 17:16) So we try to “work what is good toward all,” yet we remain strictly neutral in political affairs and avoid affiliation with other religions. (Galatians 6:10; 2 Corinthians 6:14) However, we respect the
choices that others make in
such matters.—Romans 14:12. If you have further questions about
the beliefs of Jehovah’s
Witnesses, you can read more about us on our website, contact one of our offices, attend a meeting at a Kingdom Hall near
you, or speak to one of the Witnesses in your area.

I can point up to six different christain groups that practise and teach these, why is the watchtower different?
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by Ken4Christ: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge the Bible says. The JW are not Christians. They are just bunch of religious organization that have established their own doctrines quite different from what the Bible teaches. They have also altered the Bible and produced their own translations to support their erroneous teachings.

Let me just address only one of such false teachings and let the Op answer questions related to it. The JW don't believe that Jesus resurrected bodily which is the very essence of the Christian faith. This is a doctrine from the pit of hell and should tell you who they really are.

Can anyone or the Op tell us where such information is in the Bible? Can you also tell us what happened to the body of Jesus?

They guessed that God may have dissolved the body of Jesus with chemicals. Do they know what they are saying? That means God is a 419. He makes us believe he raised Jesus when he actually did not raise him.

The Bible said through prophecy that God will not allow the body of Jesus to decay and it was confirmed by Apostle Peter. Acts 2:27-31. The Bible says one thing and then JW says another and the ignorant people believe the JW and even applaud them. Tell me, why would God want to destroy the body of his own Son? Are we saying that God cannot raise Jesus back to life in his body?

I know where they got confused and coined their own lies. How could Jesus raised in his body entered into a room with doors closed, they reasoned. It sure doesn't make sense to them. The truth is that a lot of spiritual truth don't make sense. The JW try to figure out the things of God with their senses. If it doesn't make sense, they reject it and form their own doctrines.

Apostle Paul said that the things of God are foolishness to the natural man - 1 Corinthians 2:14.

They claim that Jesus resurrected spiritually based on this scripture - 1 Corinthians 15:45 which reads, 'And so it is written, the first man Adam was made a living soul, the last Adam was made a quickening spirit'. It's funny the way these JW really reason. Jesus was made a life giving spirit doesn't mean he doesn't have a body. Even before his death, he was a life giving spirit. He healed the sick, made the lame to walk and even raised the death.

Man in general is a spirit being that lives in a body. Jesus also is a spirit being that lives in a body. The only difference is that the body he rose up with is a glorified body that transcends the law of nature. So, he could enter into a room without passing through any door.

Jesus himself told doubting Thomas that he is not just a spirit - Luke 24:39. Thomas actually reached out and touched Jesus. The JW claimed that Jesus just materialized so he can be touched. That means Jesus also is a 419 who deceived the world that he rose bodily but he did not. Judge for yourself.

If Jesus did not rise bodily, please Op or any JW should tell us what happened to his body with evidence of the scriptures and not guess work. If you cannot, then please shut up and stop deceiving gullible souls.

1 Like

Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by paulGrundy(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2016
^^^ what do you expect from folks who claim that the salvation of their souls depends on their loyalty to Jehovahs witness church. Not on Jesus.

"During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovah's people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 "Are You Prepared for Survival?"

Are you sure these ones are christains?
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by cocoduck: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
paulGrundy:
^^^ what do you expect from folks who claim that the salvation of their souls depends on their loyalty to Jehovahs witness church. Not on Jesus.

"During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovah's people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 "Are You Prepared for Survival?"

Are you sure these ones are christains?
You are blind and bitter, There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER CAN DO TO STOP JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, OKAY? LET THAT SINK DEEP INTO YOUR THICK SKULL, HITLER DID HIS OWN DID IT WORK? WHAT OF JOSEPH STALIN OF THE USSR? WHERE IS THE USSR TODAY? IN THE DUST BIN OF HISTORY BRO, THERE WERE MANY POWERFUL PEOPLE THAT TRIED THEIR ALL THEY COULD TO GET RID OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BUT ALL NA WASH, SO IS IT A SMALL FLY LIKE YOU THAT WILL PUT A DENT ON OUR ACTIVITIES? DREAM ON BRO, DREAM ON. YOU ARE A NOT EVEN THE WEIGHT OF A FILM OF DUST.
Your campaign of calumny will take you nowhere, anyway Haters gon' hate, potatoes gon' potate.

2 Likes

Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by paulGrundy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
cocoduck:
You are blind and bitter, There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER CAN DO TO STOP JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, OKAY? LET THAT SINK DEEP INTO YOUR THICK SKULL, HITLER DID HIS OWN DID IT WORK? WHAT OF JOSEPH STALIN OF THE USSR? WHERE IS THE USSR TODAY? IN THE DUST BIN OF HISTORY BRO, THERE WERE MANY POWERFUL PEOPLE THAT TRIED THEIR ALL THEY COULD TO GET RID OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BUT ALL NA WASH, SO IS IT A SMALL FLY LIKE YOU THAT WILL PUT A DENT ON OUR ACTIVITIES? DREAM ON BRO, DREAM ON. YOU ARE A NOT EVEN THE WEIGHT OF A FILM OF DUST.
Your campaign of calumny will take you nowhere, anyway Haters gon' hate, potatoes gon' potate.

Am I right or wrong?
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by cocoduck: 12:12am On Apr 21, 2016
paulGrundy:

Am I right or wrong?
100% wrong
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by goodnews201668: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Ken4Christ:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge the Bible says. The JW are not Christians. They are just bunch of religious organization that have established their own doctrines quite different from what the Bible teaches. They have also altered the Bible and produced their own translations to support their erroneous teachings.

Let me just address only one of such false teachings and let the Op answer questions related to it. The JW don't believe that Jesus resurrected bodily which is the very essence of the Christian faith. This is a doctrine from the pit of hell and should tell you who they really are.

Can anyone or the Op tell us where such information is in the Bible? Can you also tell us what happened to the body of Jesus?

They guessed that God may have dissolved the body of Jesus with chemicals. Do they know what they are saying? That means God is a 419. He makes us believe he raised Jesus when he actually did not raise him.

The Bible said through prophecy that God will not allow the body of Jesus to decay and it was confirmed by Apostle Peter. Acts 2:27-31. The Bible says one thing and then JW says another and the ignorant people believe the JW and even applaud them. Tell me, why would God want to destroy the body of his own Son? Are we saying that God cannot raise Jesus back to life in his body?

I know where they got confused and coined their own lies. How could Jesus raised in his body entered into a room with doors closed, they reasoned. It sure doesn't make sense to them. The truth is that a lot of spiritual truth don't make sense. The JW try to figure out the things of God with their senses. If it doesn't make sense, they reject it and form their own doctrines.

Apostle Paul said that the things of God are foolishness to the natural man - 1 Corinthians 2:14.

They claim that Jesus resurrected spiritually based on this scripture - 1 Corinthians 15:45 which reads, 'And so it is written, the first man Adam was made a living soul, the last Adam was made a quickening spirit'. It's funny the way these JW really reason. Jesus was made a life giving spirit doesn't mean he doesn't have a body. Even before his death, he was a life giving spirit. He healed the sick, made the lame to walk and even raised the death.

Man in general is a spirit being that lives in a body. Jesus also is a spirit being that lives in a body. The only difference is that the body he rose up with is a glorified body that transcends the law of nature. So, he could enter into a room without passing through any door.

Jesus himself told doubting Thomas that he is not just a spirit - Luke 24:39. Thomas actually reached out and touched Jesus. The JW claimed that Jesus just materialized so he can be touched. That means Jesus also is a 419 who deceived the world that he rose bodily but he did not. Judge for yourself.

If Jesus did not rise bodily, please Op or any JW should tell us what happened to his body with evidence of the scriptures and not guess work. If you cannot, then please shut up and stop deceiving gullible souls.

Smh for you, is this how all of you will be jumping from one JW thread to the other?
You ran away from the other thread ooo when you couldn't answer two simple question, now you and your cohorts are here with the same hate and slander.
You rejected the scriptural answers that were giving to you simply because they made you beliefs contempt and ran to this thread to start afresh.
Continue in your hateful works, those who are truth knows the truth not false teachers like you.
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by RoyalTilz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ken4Christ:

baseless thought we Jw believe in Jesus resurrection
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by jnrbayano(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Well every religion that acknoledges God being supreme has their own unique way of worshipping the lord. We are all one body in Christ. cool

Not true. Any "Christian sect" who denies the deity of Jesus is a false one.
Re: See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. by paulGrundy(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Throwback Picture Of Benson Idahosa And Wife With David Oyedepo And Wife / Once Saved Always Saved? / Is It Right For Christian Couples To Watch Blue Films Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.