Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys (7712 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / Beauty Of Somali Women / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Is that why these trolls are so mad? grin

You can go to any Somali forum and ask the women if they like black men and alot will tell you yes tongue

What's absolutely crazy is how barely any Somali women like Somali guys! That's the real reason these trolls are so upset. undecided

Their very own women make 'black guy appreciation threads' and 'white guy appreciation threads' but rarely ever any Somali guy appreciation threads sad

This picture is commonly found on the very few threads they have dedicated to Somali guys:

The sad part is he's not even Somali sad angry

Lol Somali guys just aren't Masculine. They're butt-hurt that their women are attracted to other races which is why they troll and create threads bragging about how soft the texture of their hair is and how petite their nose are LOL. A very un-masculine thing to do if you ask me... guess their women are correct when they say Somali men are too feminine.

Oh, and don't even get me started on Somali girls & African-American guys... Somali guys should be ashamed of how easily their women are giving themselves up.

3 Likes

Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Go have a shower you smelly fvck! I could smell you from here!

Have you seen the kissable lips my brothers have? Do you know how good they smell?

Ufff naija men smell like they cook in their designer clothes. Do you know how many Nigerian men i have taught the importance of hygiene to?

I laff in Chinese because i can smell your breath from here!! Naija men and women have a problem with body hygiene. Your women grow facial hair! So when an Angle from Somalia glances your way you'd sell your mum to lick her womanliness!!! Our men don't eat womanliness because they only eat Halaal meat.

That's why we come to Nigerian men because they are male hoes! They are easy and they have no class. Would we give you children? That's another question and most somali girls would say hell no because our DNA is too beautiful to bare you a child!

Your women look and act like men so it's understandable that when you meet real African queens that you'd sell your soul to hold her hand.

#I'm a double edge sword! So fvck every nigeriod who comments on this thread to dis a whole nation based on nothing.

Please God forgive me for playing in the dirt with these monkeys. Amen.

*Quote me and the famine and poverty in Somalia last another 100,000 years *

B*tch, we all know it's Somali women who STINK like SH*T. Lord knows you don't wash those stains from your ridiculous looking ninja outfits.
Islam may promote cleanliness, but your people sure as hell don't follow it! Haha, out of all Muslims, Allah must hate Somalis the most!!

Go bleach your skin and wish you were born a Habesha like most Self-loathing Somali girls do!! Filthy Whoore!!
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Go have a shower you smelly fvck! I could smell you from here!

Have you seen the kissable lips my brothers have? Do you know how good they smell?

Ufff naija men smell like they cook in their designer clothes. Do you know how many Nigerian men i have taught the importance of hygiene to?

I laff in Chinese because i can smell your breath from here!! Naija men and women have a problem with body hygiene. Your women grow facial hair! So when an Angle from Somalia glances your way you'd sell your mum to lick her womanliness!!! Our men don't eat womanliness because they only eat Halaal meat.

That's why we come to Nigerian men because they are male hoes! They are easy and they have no class. Would we give you children? That's another question and most somali girls would say hell no because our DNA is too beautiful to bare you a child!

Your women look and act like men so it's understandable that when you meet real African queens that you'd sell your soul to hold her hand.

#I'm a double edge sword! So fvck every nigeriod who comments on this thread to dis a whole nation based on nothing.

Please God forgive me for playing in the dirt with these monkeys. Amen.

*Quote me and your mums a hoe*
Nubian? I never knew you had such disdain for us..
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
NewSheriff:
Nubian? I never knew you had such disdain for us..

It ain't an Us situation. So they could disrespect and i should stay quiet?
Fvck that.

Don't forget I am my father's daughter wink

Why you stalking me? undecided
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lol! See them all role in. It's as if they were waiting for a chance. Well fill your boots cause insults are about the only thing Nl members can do with a passion. Fvck wits.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Guys you're delusional to think Somali women don't love their men. I mean who can resist this forehead and buck teeth action?

Lol. Cliche. Truth speaks volumes so look for the worst and use it as an example. Simpletons!
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Lol. Cliche. Truth speaks volumes so look for the worst and use it as an example. Simpletons!

But that's exactly what you guys do, is it not little small fry?
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
blah93:

B*tch, we all know it's Somali women who STINK like SH*T. Lord knows you don't wash those stains from your ridiculous looking ninja outfits.
Islam may promote cleanliness, but your people sure as hell don't follow it! Haha, out of all Muslims, Allah must hate Somalis the most!!

Go bleach your skin and wish you were born a Habesha like most Self-loathing Somali girls do!! Filthy Whoore!!

Ok. I will do just that. I had to giggle at your creativity. Subhanallah. Even Allah is of no bonds for you? I must of spoke some truth if you had to scrape the barrels for dirt. *
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

It ain't an Us situation. So they could disrespect and i should stay quiet?
Fvck that.

Don't forget I am my father's daughter wink

Why you stalking me? undecided

Are Nigerian guys the only black guys in Africa? undecided The way you attacked Nigerian guys speaks volumes. Your cup of tea though.

Stalking you? How do they stalk someone who deactivated a long time ago? undecided
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Everything in its context. You're not even staying within the relms of this thread so i can't answer your question.
I thought I'd reinvent myself... so who are you? You can't hide in the shadows then quote me like we know each other...

NewSheriff:
Are Nigerian guys the only black guys in Africa? undecided The way you attacked Nigerian guys speaks volumes. Your cup of tea though.

Stalking you? How do they stalk someone who deactivated a long time ago? undecided
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Wulfruna(f): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
So I've learnt something today. Somali men don't eat pvssy, so Somali women run after 'Bantu' men to have their pvssies eaten. Remarkable.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:
Everything in its context. You're not even staying within the relms of this thread so i can't answer your question.
I thought I'd reinvent myself... so who are you? You can't hide in the shadows then quote me like we know each other...

On a normal day, I won't comment in this kind of thread. My comment here obviously came from been surprised seeing you lash out at Nigerian men.

I'm NewSheriff. Well, you can't possibly know everyone that knows you, right?

Take care.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wulfruna:
So I've learnt something today. Somali men don't eat pvssy, so Somali women run after 'Bantu' men to have their pvssies eaten. Remarkable.
grin grin
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
NewSheriff:
On a normal day, I won't comment in this kind of thread. My comment here obviously came from been surprised seeing you lash out at Nigerian men.

I'm NewSheriff. Well, you can't possibly know everyone that knows you, right?

Take care.

Right. Take care dude...
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by joseph1832(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Right. Take care dude...
Are you a somali?
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Are you a somali?

Yes hun I am...
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by joseph1832(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Yes hun I am...
Whoa I never know. Gosh! I guess my ability to not give a fuck_ about people's tribe and race made me not to see it.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Whoa I never know. Gosh! I guess my ability to not give a fuck_ about people's tribe and race made me not to see it.

Thats an amazing ability hun...
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by joseph1832(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Thats an amazing ability hun...
Well I just have the belief that people's tribe and race never hurt me, their bad attitude and bad characters do, so why give a damn about race and tribe.

All the more reason why I pay more attention to people's character and attitude more than their tribe or race...
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

Ok. I will do just that. I had to giggle at your creativity. Subhanallah. Even Allah is of no bonds for you? I must of spoke some truth if you had to scrape the barrels for dirt. *

You think it's okay to call West Africans slaves (adoon) and insult their women by saying they look manly? Is that not also scraping the bottom of the barrel? Guess it's not according to your own narrow-minded sensibilitiesundecided

I must of spoke some truth in the first place for you to go out of character and lash out like that.
Cya, b*tch. Take your big-headed ass back over to a Somali forum.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2016
blah93:

You think it's okay to call West Africans slaves (adoon) and insult their women by saying they look manly? Is that not also scraping the bottom of the barrel? Guess it's not according to your own narrow-minded sensibilitiesundecided

I must of spoke some truth in the first place for you to go out of character and lash out like that.
Cya, b*tch. Take your big-headed ass back over to a Somali forum.

Youre a joke and im not in the mood to read jokes tonight so sweet dreams.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

Youre a joke and im not in the mood to read jokes tonight so sweet dreams.

Can't take the heat? Get out the kitchen...

Or in your case since you're a female, stay in the kitchen but try turning the heat on the stove down a little.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2016
blah93:

Or in your case since you're a female, stay in the kitchen but try turning the heat on the stove down a little.

Lol! Blood, trust me, this "she" is not a female. Trolls like using female identities because they feel it brings them more attention.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 20, 2016
blah93:

K. Lesser minds always try too hard. Clap for yourself please!
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! Blood, trust me, this "she" is not a female. Trolls like using female identities because they feel it brings them more attention.

Ha, I bet you're right.
Happens on most forums. People seriously need to get lives... undecided

1 Like

Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 20, 2016
blah93:

Ha, I bet you're right.
Happens on most forums. People seriously need to get lives... undecided

They do indeed.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol. OP, you couldn't so much as reach the feet of a Somali man were you to grab a six foot stool and stretch out with all the length and might your body could muster, which would put you double six feet under and buried alive beneath the earth he walks, ya filthy oversized buffoon.

And AA guys ain't shyt, so spare us the BS, already. Only their women can be equal to dealing with their brand of the unstable crazies enough to actually stick with them long haul.

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Were There Fair Africans (non-arabs) In Africa Before The Europeans Came? / The Color Black in its Original African Context / PHOTOS: Omabe Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.