Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja (25901 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by figure007(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2016
As for me ...these guys ain't fulanis....They are bokoharam in disguise either you take it or not .....Cos they've been doing the same thing bokoharams have been doing .....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by ericuzor(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2016
wikkileaks:

http://www.punchng.com/soldiers-arrest-92-armed-herdsmen-in-abuja/
story of the god's were is the pic and picture of the captured herdsmen am having a feeling that tjis news is coming to make we in the south feel at eased that the government is working clamping down on the notorious herdsmen but i seek prove not just mere talk of moonlight stories ..
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by toronto247(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2016
These brigands hiding under the umbrella of "herdsmen" don't give a hoot about cattle; we are looking at looking at another dimension of chaos in the making.

The are translating from danshiki to "d' school of hardknocks"; their violent culture and western intrigue and freedom.

The mix is a recipe set to xplod as the number of groups increase.

They are diversifying into Robbery, kidnapping, drug trafficking, genocide, brigandage.

The government need not make the same mistake 2ce, like it did with Boko haram at inception
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Bobandgreat: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:
I told folks on this forum months ago that PMB was coming for the herdsmen, pls nobody should complain o cos they will be given the shites treatment.

If anybody start talking about human rights violation soon for the herdsmen, such a person must be one of them. Nigerians be warned and be wise. This is just the beginning.

Gullible. How did u get to trust a nonentity with ur life like this.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by NegusNagast: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Ok. Now that Baba has started fighting his own kinsmen for Nigeria I wonder the next excuse wailers will churn out for hating him. Maybe they will start asking him to come and help them solve their family's issues undecided

Sai Baba a million times!
Nigeria willl work wether some elements like it or not.

You are a heartless Idíot for mocking the painful tears and cry for help from Nigerians to the President because of those blood thristy savages called Fulani herdsmen. May what has befallen the Agatu clan befall you countless times for playing politics with people's lives. Fool!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Oxenomy: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
Some gullible southern zombies who can't think have already bought the story.
If yorubas and Igbos arrested with illegal arms they are paraded in front of cameras. Where are the fulani criminals and their guns?

This is the 21st century guys, Use your brains to think. For Godsake! Haba!

I agree with you.. I really fall for the propaganda angry ... They should show us pictures!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Bankolematthew(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Ok. Now that Baba has started fighting his own kinsmen for Nigeria I wonder the next excuse wailers will churn out for hating him. Maybe they will start asking him to come and help them solve their family's issues undecided

[email][/ema
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Oxenomy: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I saw.

The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a Chairman to be appointed by the president.

The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation.

Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen.
If you feel that the council was not right to take your land, you can go to court but before you go to court, you must first of all notify the federal attorney general of your intention to sue the council. Apart from notifying, you must get the consent and authority of the Federal Attorney General before you can sue.

So that means that if the Attorney General refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have lost your land forever to the herdsmen.

And this law, when passed, shall apply to the whole country so it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.

The National Grazing Reserve Council would have the power to take away your land from you anytime they want and pay you whatever they want as compensation (even when you don't want to sell, and remember that for you to get compensation, you must have documents showing or proving ownership).

So I think that we all in the South West, South South and South East must rise up and reject this Bill. We must do all things to force our national Assembly members from passing that bill into law.

That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to take over other parts of Nigeria.

I implore you to use all available means to implore your senator and Rep not to pass that law.

That law will destroy Nigeria.
All over the world, ranches are established and used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put there cattle there. There is no country where the land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and given to others.

This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to save Nigeria, and to protect our future generations.

Emperor Ogbonnaya
I think our southern governors should start talking just like Ondo State governor. This northerners are getting bold each passing day and the earlier we lunch a campaign against them, the better for us.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by danjay22: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Gullible idiiot!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by EastanPower(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

This is propaganda because of the heat the presidency has been taking on this fulani herdsmen issue.

Where is the picture of the captured marauders and their weapons?

cc Omenka, fullanimafia.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by SucreB: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

so where is the evidence? chai! this APC are too spoilt for my liking. they think they are smart. everything about them is LIAR MOHAMMED, once they hear voices, they swing into action so we would think the man is for everyone. either you like it or not, buhari is a DULLARD and hes a SELFISH human being.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by matimaticle: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Are you sure these are herdsmzn. where would herds men get camry. Is this not anothe boko?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2016
DeeMain:

You are as shameless as you are spineless. Defending your oppressors with all your heart and mind and body (Stockholm Syndrome). What defence does mass murderers and terrorists have? And to think you are from Benue. Tufiakwa!
Kill yourself bro. Do your fellow Yoots a favour. cheesy
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2016
DeeMain:

You are as shameless as you are spineless. Defending your oppressors with all your heart and mind and body (Stockholm Syndrome). What defence does mass murderers and terrorists have? And to think you are from Benue. Tufiakwa!
Kill yourself bro. Do your fellow Yoots a favour. cheesy
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
jeffizy:
They are hard to please. They need a strong medication.
zombie
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
wikkileaks:

http://www.punchng.com/soldiers-arrest-92-armed-herdsmen-in-abuja/
@Op why didn't u post their pix with fire armed cought them with here, I saw it in pages of News papper! U dey fear them Ni?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by alaskido(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Please do not believe everything you read on the news or watch on television.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Malayy(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Of course I couldn't be wrong!! cheesy

By the way, it is "yoot" not youth. Youths have something organic inside their skulls... Go figure. wink
omenka the drunk.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by alaskido(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2016
How can they say they are on a mission to recover their stolen cow not even missing cow with AK47 rifles. Are they going for a war? And you expect the Army to believe this. We all know whey will be released later after collecting the guns from them. Nija I dey hail o.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by ozoneboy(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
I don't seem happy?? I think you mistake me for an iPod yoot buddie. cheesy

They are the only people that could be angry with news such as this. Are you an iPod yoot?

Benue fool,I wish u are typing from an IDP camp ,any very soon u will .
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by chigoizie7(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2016
jeffizy:

They are hard to please.
They need a strong medication.

Funny enough, their wailing were heard afterall,

Had it been they were silent just like others, this actions might not be taken.

The problem, is that, u all think all wailers mean bad for the country, well, the reverse is the case, most of them wail for the betterment of the nation.

When u are sick and u kept quiet, no doctor will be able to help u until u speak up(wail).
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
ozoneboy:

Benue fool,I wish u are typing from an IDP camp ,any very soon u will .
Yeah, will let you know what I did with your mother when we get there. smiley

Bye. wink
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Malayy:
omenka the drunk.
Insignificant little thing.

Now, I've given you a little attention- I bet your life ambition has been realised. cheesy

Now, run along kiddo, Omenka's got work to do. wink

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by amazingspiderma: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I saw.

The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a Chairman to be appointed by the president.

The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation.

Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen.
If you feel that the council was not right to take your land, you can go to court but before you go to court, you must first of all notify the federal attorney general of your intention to sue the council. Apart from notifying, you must get the consent and authority of the Federal Attorney General before you can sue.

So that means that if the Attorney General refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have lost your land forever to the herdsmen.

And this law, when passed, shall apply to the whole country so it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.

The National Grazing Reserve Council would have the power to take away your land from you anytime they want and pay you whatever they want as compensation (even when you don't want to sell, and remember that for you to get compensation, you must have documents showing or proving ownership).

So I think that we all in the South West, South South and South East must rise up and reject this Bill. We must do all things to force our national Assembly members from passing that bill into law.

That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to take over other parts of Nigeria.

I implore you to use all available means to implore your senator and Rep not to pass that law.

That law will destroy Nigeria.
All over the world, ranches are established and used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put there cattle there. There is no country where the land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and given to others.

This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to save Nigeria, and to protect our future generations.

Emperor Ogbonnaya
the permanent solution to reoccurring incidents is for the affected state governments to invest and develop their own cattle ranges. I have always been in support of home sourced food security measures as a way of reducing dependence on the cattle from the Fulani. They don't have exclusive known how in rearing cattle,it is only the lack of initiatives on our part that have made them this much relevant.
I see no reason why state governments cannot run such project through public and private sector partnerships. Since it is obvious that the South has rainfall all year round,hence potential availability of grasslands.
Going by what I read about the billabove, the situation is no different from displacing people internally but this time without guns, but with the weapon of legislation. I believe most of the targeted areas would be the southwest and southeast regions,with no northern region been affected. Unless there is plan for large scale irrigation in the north.
Whatever the approach all the plans and strategies must be clear and deliberated by all stakeholders involved.No one should leave the proceeding of the bill to the legislatives. They cannot be trusted.They only have an Abuja perspective, with no real picture on what is on ground in the affected communities.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by macaranta(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good one from the NA
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Sunnycliff(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
amazingspiderma:

the permanent solution to reoccurring incidents is for the affected state governments to invest and develop their own cattle ranges. I have always been in support of home sourced food security measures as a way of reducing dependence on the cattle from the Fulani. They don't have exclusive known how in rearing cattle,it is only the lack of initiatives on our part that have made them this much relevant.
I see no reason why state governments cannot run such project through public and private sector partnerships. Since it is obvious that the South has rainfall all year round,hence potential availability of grasslands.
Going by what I read about the billabove, the situation is no different from displacing people internally but this time without guns, but with the weapon of legislation. I believe most of the targeted areas would be the southwest and southeast regions,with no northern region been affected. Unless there is plan for large scale irrigation in the north.
Whatever the approach all the plans and strategies must be clear and deliberated by all stakeholders involved.No one should leave the proceeding of the bill to the legislatives. They cannot be trusted.They only have an Abuja perspective, with no real picture on what is on ground in the affected communities.

Truth can't be murdered!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by CashVessel(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
phoenixchap:
Bubu is picking form gradually..

This is just a smoke screen to quieten people who have been speaking up. Watch and see if they will be pero secured for illegal possession of fire arms.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by rudebouy: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Some are genuinely concerned citizens that pray for Nigeria day and night while criticising govt when and where applicable while some are just hateful bunch of wailers. I can tell the difference btw the two by their comments. The genuine ones will be happy with this development while the hateful wailers (like you) will pick something to be angry about. wink

Nma, mbok why hast thou forgotted me?wink
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Lildav: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oxenomy:
undecided undecided ... You are a renowned sycophant so, I don't expect anything other than this from you. Continue!

"renowned sycophant " lmfao!!!! I concore!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) / Former Anambra Governor, Chukwu Emeka Ezeife Visits Kashim Shettima (Pictures) / Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.