Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja (25946 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by BraniacX(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Nothing but the truth.
According to who?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by phoenixchap: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
CashVessel:

This is just a smoke screen to quieten people who have been speaking up. Watch and see if they will be pero secured for illegal possession of fire arms.

The whole world and Nigerians are watching na, fool me once shame on you fool me for the second time then it is a shame on me..
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by wadetaw202: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
shaqhead:

Why not also wait to see if these armed herdsmen will be proecuted before cooking up baseless conjectures in all its incongruity about the Nigerian Police recieving orders from above to release them or even hand over their weapons to them. Why the haste to malign the NPF? lipsrsealed undecided

And what did the NFP do when Fulani herdsmen massacred hundreds in agatu? What did they do when women were abducted at Enugu? Nothing.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by wadetaw202: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
ashjay001:

So, what do u suggest the herdsmen should do? Fold their hands while they being robbed blind by criminal elements who are using the nation's current mindset against herdsmen to deny d herdsmen their own rights?

And their rights include hacking hundreds of armless people to death at agatu, right?

I learnt children and women were among those murdered by the fulanis herdsmen. I'm sure you also see such unreasonable acts of murder as part of their rights.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by BushidoBlue(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Caseless:
Children of hate won't see that they're arrested under buhari.
Only God knows what would have happened where they were going to recover their stolen cows.

Time of attack... 2 months ago
Outcry... next day (termed wailing)
Sycophants.... "their cattle was stolen"

Time of response ....2 months later
Outcry... lives have been lost
Sycophants......... These children of hate....

You see your life?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oxenomy:
You suddenly found your voice.. So you thought those that were shouting since are just "pathetic wailers"? Shame on you!

PS: I think this is a damage control strategy by the government. They are trying to remedy the president's image regarding his biased silence on Fulani herdsmen rampage, killing people with reckless abandon. They should show us the arrested 92 herdsmen with their arms if they want us to believe them. We are not falling for this ediotic propaganda.
you are on point. no fulani herdgoats were arrested. pmb have been silent for a long time on his kinsmen neferious activities nation wide. so his image makers are on a mission to redeemed an already battered image of the president. never too late though.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by ashjay001(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

And their rights include hacking hundreds of armless people to death at agatu, right?

I learnt children and women were among those murdered by the fulanis herdsmen. I'm sure you also see such unreasonable acts of murder as part of their rights.

I don't like cultists/touts killing each other for mere territory, but it happens. The average Fulani equates his cow's life to an human life, happens in India too, and because they don't have a voice, we don't get to hear of some of d atrocities commited against them.
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200426-exclusive-struck-agatu-fulani-herdsmen.html

I pray they find a lasting solution to all these crisis, but pending then, let's try n live in peace.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by breeze23: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
If U know that u don't like what fulani people are doing then stop consuming there cows. Let there cows be worthless to them. So that they should stop equating cow's life with Human.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Prince16: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Ok. Now that Baba has started fighting his own kinsmen for Nigeria I wonder the next excuse wailers will churn out for hating him. Maybe they will start asking him to come and help them solve their family's issues undecided

Sai Baba a million times!
Nigeria willl work wether some elements like it or not.

omenka:
Nothing but the truth.

Oxenomy:
Where did 92 herdsmen get their arms?..Just imagine the kind of havoc this animals will inflict on some communities had it been they weren't arrested passing through Abuja ..We will surely get to the root of all this things..!

PS: I think this is a damage control strategy by the government. They are trying to remedy the president's image regarding his biased silence on Fulani herdsmen rampage, killing people with reckless abandon. They should show us the arrested 92 herdsmen with their arms if they want us to believe them. We are not falling for this ediotic propaganda.

Goke7:

can anything satisfy you guys, even if PMB orders that the herdsmen be beheaded, na go still complain and wail. Please continue

shamsuRana:

wailers family issues will never be solved.It is congenital and that is why they will forever be absurd and wisdom less.

Na wah o! @ d underlined.
With one mouth u are relieved dt they were intercepted at abuja, with d same mouth u say it's propaganda!
Ha! God!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by wadetaw202: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
ashjay001:

I don't like cultists/touts killing each other for mere territory, but it happens. The average Fulani equates his cow's life to an human life, happens in India too, and because they don't have a voice, we don't get to hear of some of d atrocities commited against them.
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200426-exclusive-struck-agatu-fulani-herdsmen.html

I pray they find a lasting solution to all these crisis, but pending then, let's try n live in peace.

It is blindness to equate a cow to human being
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by coolscott(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oxenomy:
You suddenly found your voice.. So you thought those that were shouting since are just "pathetic wailers"? Shame on you!

Sweetlemon
[size=13pt]Besides, while what the army did is right and what is expected,
arresting herdsmen in Abuja is not as important as arresting the situation in Agatu and elsewhere in the south.
What are the actions taken in the areas these people have invaded?
In those areas where women, men and children were murdered even though those people have never shared a boundary with Fulanis ever.
Announcing this falls far short of expected action on the situation in Agatu.
This report states that the owners of their ancient lands in Agatu are still displaced and that the rains are coming.
Guess who is occupying the rampaged places now?
Has the fed govt forgotten the route to Agatu?
They seem to have no problem finding their way to many international destinations
[/size]
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by ashjay001(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

It is blindness to equate a cow to human being

We all end up being blind in one direction or d other! A ritualist sees nothing wrong in sacrificing a human life on d premise of attainable wealth/power.

Some prefer a Phd holder embezzler over a nepa certificate holder of proven integrity.

Another set prefers an Allah to a Jehovah, while some don't even care for either!

Who are we to decide or judge what a man chooses to believe as long as he doesn't come into our personal space? U treat his fuc*k up when he trespasses ur personal space n pray u can still handle any fall-out thereafter!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by wadetaw202: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
ashjay001:

We all end up being blind in one direction or d other! A ritualist sees nothing wrong in sacrificing a human life on d premise of attainable wealth/power.

Some prefer a Phd holder embezzler over a nepa certificate holder of proven integrity.

Another set prefers an Allah to a Jehovah, while some don't even care for either!

Who are we to decide or judge what a man chooses to believe as long as he doesn't come into our personal space? U treat his fuc*k up when he trespasses ur personal space n pray u can still handle any fall-out thereafter!

Your right to beliefs and choices ends where mine is infringed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Malayy(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2016
omenka:
Insignificant little thing.

Now, I've given you a little attention- I bet your life ambition has been realised. cheesy

Now, run along kiddo, Omenka's got work to do. wink
you're blabbing like a biitch..
omenka got no work to do. omenka is jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Atiku May Not Visit America Any Time Soon~ The Guardian / Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts / Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.