Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! (1756 Views)

How To Choose A Professional Email Address / Argument Over Hijab Needless, We Will Address It – NBA President / Is It Legal For Your Employer To Hack Your Email And Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 3:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Ok we need bloggers on my blog and to start with, you will not earn commissions or anything but after alot of adverts, approvals, sponsorship, readers and comment you would start earning greatly!
Put in your email now and i'll contact you immediately!
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by xenastar(f): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Ubahchetachukwu@rocketmail.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by Alabitrends01: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
alabison09@gmail.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Alabitrends01:
alabison09@gmail.com

Your Application has been accepted and you will start blogging with us tomorrow!
You will not earn commissions or anything but after alot of adverts, approvals, sponsorship, readers and comment you would start earning greatly!

Welcome to the team!
Your tutorial and how to go about your login will be sent to you in a giffy!
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
xenastar:
Ubahchetachukwu@rocketmail.com

Your Application has been accepted and you will start blogging with us tomorrow!
You will not earn commissions or anything but after alot of adverts, approvals, sponsorship, readers and comment you would start earning greatly!

Welcome to the team!
Your tutorial and how to go about your login will be sent to you in a giffy!
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by xenastar(f): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Where is the blog?
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by makasimatics(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
mathematicalmakasi@gmail.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
xenastar:
Where is the blog?
iyiolasblog.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
xenastar:
Where is the blog?

iyiolasblog.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 25, 2016
nwisagbolesi@gmail.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by debinile(m): 2:00am On Apr 25, 2016
debinile1@gmail.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by xenastar(f): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2016
I haven't received any tutorial
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
xenastar:

I'm sorry for the delay. I'll send it right away
After all the all the 20 applications I've gotten ( except the two new ones above your post) no one has been as serious as you are. And I'm sure we will work for long.
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by hecha38(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Efemenaemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
hecha38:
Efemenaemmanuel@gmail.com

Email will be sent shortly
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2016
xenastar:
xenastar:
xenastar:
IyiolaOwabumowa:

I'm sorry for the delay. I'll send it right away
After all the all the 20 applications [url][/url]I've gotten ( except the two new ones above your post) no one has been as serious as you are. And I'm sure we will work for long.

Your email has been sent! Confirm it..... then put your login details to [url]iyiolasblog.com/wp-admin[/url]

To add a new post.... Go to posts>add new> your topic and your content ...then you publish ... it is very simple ....
But add images (compulsory)
I almost forgot ... after about three lines.... of your content,press enter and insert the readmore tag after those three lines... so that they can continue reading from our homepage.

If you have any difficulties, let me know
The more you post, the better you become
Let me see your first post today
Thanks!
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by Timossa(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2016
IyiolaOwabumowa:

Your email has been sent! Confirm it..... then put your login details to [url]iyiolasblog.com/wp-admin[/url]

To add a new post.... Go to posts>add new> your topic and your content ...then you publish ... it is very simple ....
But add images (compulsory)
I almost forgot ... after about three lines.... of your content,press enter and insert the readmore tag after those three lines... so that they can continue reading from our homepage.

If you have any difficulties, let me know
The more you post, the better you become
Let me see your first post today
Thanks!

Hi Iyiola.. I want to thank you for your courage to have a blog. I was interested in writing for your blog, not until I went through your blog, I was quite disappointed. Anyway, your blog is not too fantastic and I can help you redefine it better. Let me know if you are interested, and when are you likely to be paying your bloggers? Thanks.
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2016
debinile:
debinile1@gmail.com
To add a new post.... Go to posts>add new> your topic and your content ...then you publish ... it is very simple .... But add images (compulsory) I almost forgot ... after about three lines.... of your content,press enter and insert the readmore tag after those three lines... so that they can continue reading from our homepage.

If you have any difficulties, let me know The more you post, the better you become Let me see your first post today Thanks!
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2016
Timossa:

Hi Iyiola.. I want to thank you for your courage to have a blog. I was interested in writing for your blog, not until I went through your blog, I was quite disappointed. Anyway, your blog is not too fantastic and I can help you redefine it better. Let me know if you are interested, and when are you likely to be paying your bloggers? Thanks.

Thanks Tim,
You see, to become successful in life, you have to start from somewhere.
If you say you are dissapointed, and you want to help redefine it, you have to come in, help us and we earn!

Linda Ikeji started from somewhere, and i'm sure this blog is going somewhere!

We would love to have you redefine us and we will get better.... that is why we need you!
As you can see we haven't started earning because of things like this.... We need you on this blog so that after all the struggles you can successfully earn and say you were part of it!
So what.... are you helping?
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by Timossa(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2016
IyiolaOwabumowa:

Thanks Tim,
You see, to become successful in life, you have to start from somewhere.
If you say you are dissapointed, and you want to help redefine it, you have to come in, help us and we earn!

Linda Ikeji started from somewhere, and i'm sure this blog is going somewhere!

We would love to have you redefine us and we will get better.... that is why we need you!
As you can see we haven't started earning because of things like this.... We need you on this blog so that after all the struggles you can successfully earn and say you were part of it!
So what.... are you helping?

Hmmm... you sounds positive and optimistic, and I like that. I am ready to help you. Contact me here: 090-8110-8687. Thanks.
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2016
lexytrendy:
nwisagbolesi@gmail.com
Your email has been sent! Confirm it..... then put your login details to iyiolasblog.com/wp-admin To add a new post.... Go to posts>add new> your topic and your content ...then you publish ... it is very simple .... But add images (compulsory) I almost forgot ... after about three lines.... of your content,press enter and insert the readmore tag after those three lines... so that they can continue reading from our homepage.

If you have any difficulties, let me know The more you post, the better you become Let me see your first post today Thanks!
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
makasimatics:
mathematicalmakasi@gmail.com
Your email has been sent! Confirm it..... then put your login details to iyiolasblog.com/wp-admin To add a new post.... Go to posts>add new> your topic and your content ...then you publish ... it is very simple .... But add images (compulsory) I almost forgot ... after about three lines.... of your content,press enter and insert the readmore tag after those three lines... so that they can continue reading from our homepage.

Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Alabitrends01:
alabison09@gmail.com

Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by bassette(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
chucbassey@gmail.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
bassette:
chucbassey@gmail.com

Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
IS THAT EVERY ONE?
OK GUYS THANKS SO MUCH...... BLOGGING STARTS TOMORROW ...
I'LL SEND YOU GUYS MAILS!
BYE!
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by olamilekan360(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
nicherianolamilekan@gmail.com
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2016
You see, it's good to be honest and loyal
Everyone who dropped their email has been registered on my blog but no one has posted!
THIS ISN'T FREELANCE BLOGGING!
I DON'T LIKE THIS
PLEASE THE NEXT SET OF PEOPLE TO DROP THEIR EMAIL SHOULD PLEASE BE LOYAL BECAUSE I CANNOT WASTE TIME REGISTERING YOU AND YOU WONT JUST SHOW UP AGAIN!
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by rukeme2005: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am yet to receive any instruction from you.
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by olamilekan360(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
IyiolaOwabumowa:
You see, it's good to be honest and loyal
Everyone who dropped their email has been registered on my blog but no one has posted!
THIS ISN'T FREELANCE BLOGGING!
I DON'T LIKE THIS
PLEASE THE NEXT SET OF PEOPLE TO DROP THEIR EMAIL SHOULD PLEASE BE LOYAL BECAUSE I CANNOT WASTE TIME REGISTERING YOU AND YOU WONT JUST SHOW UP AGAIN!

Mine has not being confirmed nor sent
Re: Bloggers Needed! ! ! To Apply, Send In Your Email Address NOW! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
olamilekan360:

Mine has not being confirmed nor sent

IM SORRY ..
I'LL REGISTER YOU RIGHT AWAY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flooring Training In Abuja / What 'll Be The Level Of A First Degree Holder In Civil Service? / Critical Decision! Two Job Offers, Which Should I Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.