Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency (17325 Views)

IPOB Different From Boko Haram, South East Governors Disagree With Presidency / Magu: Senate Plans Fresh Showdown With Presidency / APC Senators' Truce Talks Upset Saraki’s Alliance With PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by Segadem(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmm ok
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by iamdynamite(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
One zombie has just been identified. Something that will benefit us indeed. You mean like the fuel we produce in our Country we can't see it buy,but you are seriously hoping of something to benefit from your travelling master? I rather be an illiterate, than educated illiterate like you.
you are indeed an illeterate..........you talking about fuel when your party ws in power for good 16years one refinery they didnt build even the existing ones were left dead............and you have the effrontery to accuse buhari of fuel scarcity..........your stupidity is legendary

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by LordVoldemort(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
Nigeria is a failed Country quote me anywhere. Don't try to cover this. Since i was born, i have never seen a Country where a budget is being played like a nollywood film. Yet nobody is being held responsible for it, instead the fg is busy travelling from one Country to the other to accumulate more depth for us.

shebi your papa get deep pocket tell him to raise FG now since you care so much about the debt profile of the country. oloshi omo iran ki iran

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
Nigeria is a failed Country quote me anywhere. Don't try to cover this. Since i was born, i have never seen a Country where a budget is being played like a nollywood film. Yet nobody is being held responsible for it, instead the fg is busy travelling from one Country to the other to accumulate more depth for us.

Guy, u dol. If u no dol, then, ya "smart" phone dol wey u take type dol. Even if the phone dol, u no fit outsmart am?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:

Guy, u dol. If u no dol, then, ya "smart" phone wey u take type dol. Even if the phone dol, u no fit outsmart am?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by PassingShot(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
Na wa o!
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by jaybee3(m): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
U just make sense i guess?Suffering and smiling. Keep off my mentioned.

Debt not depth
Mention not mentioned

Now go suck on something and stop distirbing us with your nonsensical gibberish.

You don't expect the FG to focus on dealing with the saboteurs whilst the budget is still awaiting final approval

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by Nusaf: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
How many countries have u been to?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by defash8: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Our problem is Buhari & NASS combined.

Firstly, Buhari submitted padded budget without scrutinising it.
Secondly, NASS re-write the budget without checking it.

There is leadership failure for both arms of government and Nigerians should stop giving excuse for one against the other. This is total failure of APC that controls both arms of government.
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by b5ive(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2016
So far so good, the only thing I could rightfully point out as regards to PMB achievements is his unyielding willingness to fight corruption to the bearest minimum. Atleast his administeration has been able to disgrace so many profound politicians who claimes to be Nigeria's present day democratic messiah. Although the issue of the budget review is also a pressing issue @ hand and this has got me asking if truely 'Democracy' as practically favoured the Nigerian political atmosphere. I only hope n pray God intervene in the issues concerning Nigeria because God is d last resort to Nigeria's mysery. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by Nusaf: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
One zombie has just been identified. Something that will benefit us indeed. You mean like the fuel we produce in our Country we can't see it buy,but you are seriously hoping of something to benefit from your travelling master? I rather be an illiterate, than educated illiterate like you.
U produce fuel in your country? I don't think so sir.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by saintmark88(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:

More 'depth'??...... This just confirms who u are, and d more reason ur comment is not to be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2016
So buhari was right all along sad
But there is no way the budget could have been padded and distorted within the affected ministry ministers conniving
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by saintkel(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Burger01:
All these evil budget padders and hijackers must be exposed and punished. Which kind of thievery people do we have in the government Are those people cursed?..they must be cursed. Awon endtine thieves. All they know about is stealing, stealing...stealing. Wetin!

It's about big time we started killing those thieves henceforth.... About time we enacted laws to kill corruption, corrupt people.. starting from that yam goat Dasuki.. Diezani, Saraki, that ram Mmetuh, Jonathan..kill them all! Jonathan must be sentenced for making a fvckery of the whole shait. This is way too much angry undecided
dear brother won't let d sleeping lion lie? Leave GEJ out of dis pls
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by yamfula: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Burger01:
All these evil budget padders and hijackers must be exposed and punished. Which kind of thievery people do we have in the government Are those people cursed?..they must be cursed. Awon endtine thieves. All they know about is stealing, stealing...stealing. Wetin!

It's about big time we started killing those thieves henceforth.... About time we enacted laws to kill corruption, corrupt people.. starting from that yam goat Dasuki.. Diezani, Saraki, that ram Mmetuh, Jonathan..kill them all! Jonathan must be sentenced for making a fvckery of the whole shait. This is way too much angry undecided
very childish to the core
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by AlanSugar(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2016
DonBobes:
FTC ds early mrnin!

Abeg mak dem pass d budget nw. No tym pls!

olo.do
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by AlanSugar(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Pidggin:
As expected that were "forced" to soft pedal

whether forced or axed to soft pedal, soft pedal they did! now deal with that.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by AlanSugar(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:

ipod yooooot! lolzzzzzz!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by jayboi146: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Pls do u ave a waec result? Cos am sure u meant debt n nt depth
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by dannytoe(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
the yank's knw that with the shocking details revealed by the presidency, and mis appropriation of funds meant for capital project, they re left with no choice than, to review the budget or nigerians, wil hold them responsible.
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by mekonglobal(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2016
adioolayi:
This has been the practice over the years ....Cut overhead cost of important project that will benefit the masses....divert the cut cost to personal constituency projects of which they have provisions for in the NASS budget ..thereby making it impossible for government to fully implement the important project they budgeted for...and so NASS members become richer from such funds...after all, they won't implement any project.. all will be embezzled.
This is one of the major reasons they fight to head various committees in the NASS.

ROGUES!
#FACT
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by aiyzik1(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
mumu fish....my friend go and chop bons and die
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by Ryabcool(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Democracy is overrated honestly.

Smh.
no, Federal System of government is overrated. That NASS should be nuked!
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by feeloscar(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
depth ni, debt ko
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by feeloscar(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
adioolayi:
This has been the practice over the years ....Cut overhead cost of important project that will benefit the masses....divert the cut cost to personal constituency projects of which they have provisions for in the NASS budget ..thereby making it impossible for government to fully implement the important project they budgeted for...and so NASS members become richer from such funds...after all, they won't implement any project.. all will be embezzled.
This is one of the major reasons they fight to head various committees in the NASS.

ROGUES!
This time around, they've been caught in the act.
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by M4gunners: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
AlanSugar:

ipod yooooot! lolzzzzzz!
bleep ur generation. I am Igbo and proud, what about you?
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by M4gunners: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nusaf:

You don't really want to know that do you?
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by M4gunners: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nusaf:

You don't really want to know that do you? Weda una like am or not, Nigeria is a failed Country simple.
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by eyesofgod: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
M4gunners:
Nigeria is a failed Country quote me anywhere. Don't try to cover this. Since i was born, i have never seen a Country where a budget is being played like a nollywood film. Yet nobody is being held responsible for it,instead the fg is busy travelling from one Country to the other to accumulate more depth for us.

I was following you happily bumper to bumper until you veered into insanity with the bolded.
Bye bye
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by Ebukaokeke5: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Burger01:

I ride with u bro!
Re: 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency by Doyin2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
According to the official, the Presidency viewed what the lawmakers did to the budget as virtually ‘rewriting’ the budget by removing provisions for key national projects and replacing them with ‘personal’ items which add no real value to Nigerians.

Only a fool would think that these fraudulent activities started only in this new dispensation. The difference is that whilst previous administrations tolerated all the shenanigans,the current one,with a very forthright leadership,detest it.

In sane environment,this is enough to sack the whole NASS!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Commissioner, Kehinde Bamigbetan Escapes Death In Auto-crash (photos) / Zulum: Buhari Did Better In Borno, Despite Killings, Statewide Records Show / President Jonathan Commissions 500MW Omotosho Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.