Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 (36290 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by bluecircle470: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
And that's al-mustapha d killer at d back putting on a suit
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by carinmom(f): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:
Even tho i'm yoruba, I love the Hausa/Fulanis with passsion. We shall remain one Nigeria forever

And we love Yorubas like you and anybody who is pro one Nigeria wink
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by ritahot(f): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Sorry miss are you thinking at all? It seems you know everything about the pope visitation, how about you tell us what abacha and the enterprepope were discussing?
Religion is the opium of the masses, sister I don't hate you and I forgive you for the foolish statement I believe you made by mistake. But let me enlighten you a bit the head of state, is in the bourgeois class and the pope or any religion establishment are working for the bourgeois class using after life or hope of better life propaganda to prevent the masses from fighting back. So miss you need to read and investigate more. Cheers

Pope is a head of a state just like abacha!. It's normal for abacha to welcome him into Nigeria. Whatever they were discussing should not be ur business!. Stop been silly for once!.smh

1 Like

Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by United4lyf(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2016
aventura:
A died a week after the pope left the country i.e for messing with him.
Na wa for una woo,so the pope will live forever abi?all living creatures both the evil and the saint will all taste death someday.Everyone has his appointed time.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by iamdstar(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2016
while y'all see Abacha, i see the real beast who really ruled Nigeria using Abacha and that is Major Al-Mustapha
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2016
carinmom:

And we love Yorubas like you and anybody who is pro one Nigeria wink

Are u a Fulani lady?
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by YelloweWest: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:
Even tho i'm yoruba, I love the Hausa/Fulanis with passsion. We shall remain one Nigeria forever

LOL in your dreams abi?
Yoruba and the North can be one Nigeria for as long as they like... we are out!
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by carinmom(f): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

Are u a Fulani lady?

Nope, i am Hausa-Fulani grin
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2016
carinmom:

Nope, i am Hausa-Fulani grin

will u marry me? i need fulani blood in my lineage
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by driand(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2016
stlaibrowne:
A tale of thieves and their purifier
how old are you bro? Get yourself a brain
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by TedBaker(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
scobaba:

dark suit....dat badt guy. grin
Badt no be here
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by juman(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Abacha took money directly from cbn just like jonathan did.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by MIM77(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2016
aventura:
And by this time, the CIA were already perfecting their plan to assassinate him. Just one week later.

Three months later. Abacha died on the 8th of June 1998.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by brojoshua: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
The one in black represents Satan and he doesn't deny it but declares it openly and the one in white also represents or is also of Satan but covers his true identity with white garment and pretending and deceiving the people to be a person and leader of the people of God. So the one in white is more wicked than the one in black because he adds hypocrisy to his sins and pretending to be of the God in whom he has no portion and he shall receive greater punishment in the Day.
And let all who are still in his shoes and indeed all sinners repent from their wicked ways which includes hypocrisy and believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world and God will save their souls. Let all sinners whether in black or white garment believe in Christ and let them who believe repent and God will save them because God can not be deceived even by white garment for He looks at the hearts and not the outward.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Mufasa27(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:
u mean u love those radical guys from the north? Lol those guys don't love u at all, they only care about their cows.... I bet u havnt had any encounter with the fulanis...

We don't deserve those guys here in Nigeria, they are pain in the ass....

Seriously we yoruba need to know Hausa ain't our friend..
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Abee79(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
See Al-Mustapha, baddest gee!!! cool
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Mufasa27(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:
u mean u love those rascals from the north? Lol those guys don't love u at all, they only care about their cows.... I bet u havnt had any encounter with the fulanis...

We don't deserve those guys here in Nigeria, they are pain in the ass....

Seriously we yoruba need to know Hausa ain't our friend..
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Here is Coloured one.
RIP Abacha

Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by stlaibrowne(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
ritahot:

Pope is a head of a state just like abacha!. It's normal for abacha to welcome him into Nigeria. Whatever they were discussing should not be ur business!. Stop been silly for once!.smh

OK now I am sure you are senseless I tried to understand you for the fool that you are but now I see there's no need to bother myself with you brainless fellow. I won't ask you to get brain because brain can not grow in a box with zero brain cell. But try to hide your stupidity
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by brojoshua: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
And how many of us know that those who are back ( that is wicked and evil) and wear black are far better than those who are evil but cover their own evil and wickedness with white clothing, pretending to be who they are not and adding hypocrisy to their sins?
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Mbediogu(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
DonBobes:
Chei FTC again, ds one is for Oluwacypris1!

So mak we go nak forward roll? undecided

So the late pope was a PDP man eh ?
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by africanusvu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
We knw dat,u av no choice.son of my father's slave is automaticaly my slave.ur grandfathers and even fathers ar slaves to them.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by stlaibrowne(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
driand:
how old are you bro? Get yourself a brain

How'd knowing my age help you to grow in intelligence because if it'd help you trust me young man I will gladly want to help you, boy helping I am not an ambassador of helping hands but I derive pleasure in helping your kind, just tell daddy how I can help you
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by DonBobes(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mbediogu:

So the late pope was a PDP man eh ?

lipsrsealed me i no knw o, abeg ask lalasticlala!
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by coolitempa(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Read into this what you wish....Pope John visited March and two months later...abacha died from ashawo apple...chai.... grin
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Tinyemeka(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Is it just me or is Abacha's agbada looking dope as _fuck?!! Other heads of state would have let the pope walk in the middle unto "his holy infallibleness" and all what not....hehe. Not Abacha. "Please stay on my left hand", Abacha seems to be saying.

Yeah men.

Once a tyrant, always a tyrant.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by carinmom(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
joborskill:

will u marry me? i need fulani blood in my lineage

Eiyaaa, you are late, but if you can come to the north, you can get any Fulani lady of your choice.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by EzeRedd(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pope be like, what the eff am I doing with this people?
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by madjune(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
One is now in heaven.

One is in the deepest part if hell.

And the third has retired in confusion to his hill top home in the north.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by magzey: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
chynie:
That was abacha last chance of repentance but he didn't see or use it
ABACHA Was a Muslim so issue of repentance is senceless.

Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by chynie: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
magzey:

ABACHA Was a Muslim so issue of repentance is senceless.
is that how u spell senseless angry
oya go and retrieve your school fees grin

just joking but is a waste anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video / Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.