Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 (36115 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Dantalla(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
chynie:
That was abacha last chance of repentance but he didn't see or use it

You're correct pope john pleaded with him to release political detainees and stop the high ranking political assassination, but there is a proverb in my place that "the dog that will miss in the bush will not listen to hunter's whistle"...... beeni
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Ubenedictus(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Sorry miss are you thinking at all? It seems you know everything about the pope visitation, how about you tell us what abacha and the enterprepope were discussing?
Religion is the opium of the masses, sister I don't hate you and I forgive you for the foolish statement I believe you made by mistake. But let me enlighten you a bit the head of state, is in the bourgeois class and the pope or any religion establishment are working for the bourgeois class using after life or hope of better life propaganda to prevent the masses from fighting back. So miss you need to read and investigate more. Cheers
u didnt do ur research too and that is a bit silly, abacha wasnt catholic the pope had no reason to perpetuate him in office, if anything, the pope didnt the exact opposite by telling him to stop his unjust suppressions and detention.

Now who didnt do his homework?
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Ubenedictus(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2016
brojoshua:
The one in black represents Satan and he doesn't deny it but declares it openly and the one in white also represents or is also of Satan but covers his true identity with white garment and pretending and deceiving the people to be a person and leader of the people of God. So the one in white is more wicked than the one in black because he adds hypocrisy to his sins and pretending to be of the God in whom he has no portion and he shall receive greater punishment in the Day.
And let all who are still in his shoes and indeed all sinners repent from their wicked ways which includes hypocrisy and believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world and God will save their souls. Let all sinners whether in black or white garment believe in Christ and let them who believe repent and God will save them because God can not be deceived even by white garment for He looks at the hearts and not the outward.
the supreme judge of mens souls welldone, you have condemn the pope for hypocrisy even though im sure u hardly know himm.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Ubenedictus(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2016
brojoshua:
And how many of us know that those who are back ( that is wicked and evil) and wear black are far better than those who are evil but cover their own evil and wickedness with white clothing, pretending to be who they are not and adding hypocrisy to their sins?
and u just looked at their souls annd came to that conclusion right?
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Ubenedictus(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2016
magzey:

ABACHA Was a Muslim so issue of repentance is senceless.
weldone for propagating a photoshop
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by stlaibrowne(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2016
Ubenedictus:
u didnt do ur research too and that is a bit silly, abacha wasnt catholic the pope had no reason to perpetuate him in office, if anything, the pope didnt the exact opposite by telling him to stop his unjust suppressions and detention.

Now who didnt do his homework?

Now this is funny, it is glaring you don't understand the root of this discussion but you foolishly advocate for her and intervene in polemic you know not a thing about. Anyway let me clear you I never said the abacha was a Catholic as a matter fact he doesn't have to be a Catholic or protestants because he and the pope are in the same bourgeois class, yes they are playing different roles and but acting same script, of course there's no unity between them (there's no unity in the bosses class) but they synthsynthesised a until out of common interest to exploit the working people and poor masses for the sole purpose of excess profit. I'm sure this is enough for you to do homework about.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by Ubenedictus(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Now this is funny, it is glaring you don't understand the root of this discussion but you foolishly advocate for her and intervene in polemic you know not a thing about. Anyway let me clear you I never said the abacha was a Catholic as a matter fact he doesn't have to be a Catholic or protestants because he and the pope are in the same bourgeois class, yes they are playing different roles and but acting same script, of course there's no unity between them (there's no unity in the bosses class) but they synthsynthesised a until out of common interest to exploit the working people and poor masses for the sole purpose of excess profit. I'm sure this is enough for you to do homework about.
So just becos u have put them in the same class means they have the same objective? that is a very flawed logic.
Re: Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 by stlaibrowne(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ubenedictus:
So just becos u have put them in the same class means they have the same objective? that is a very flawed logic.

Is it that my write up not clear for you guys to read and understand or your understanding is below the compression, well of course they're in the same class, bourgeoisie class and class have just one and only one objective 'to exploit and oppress the working class and poor masses ' let me write it out more clearly they are both in a class that put profit before human needs. Capisce! Now I'm sure you can see that the logic is flawless when I conclude that they have same objective. Let me help you on this for that particular meeting or visitation that the photograph credited to, they might had have disagreement or opposite motive that's the contradictions within the bosses unity as I stated earlier, but look at the bigger picture and you will see that their objective align. Workers and youth... unite and fight for revolution from below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi / 2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.