Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age (30019 Views)

PDP Governors Meet In Abuja, As Fayose Steps Out In Youthful Attire / JUNE 12: The Speech That Put MKO Abiola In Trouble / PHOTO: Senator Bruce With Mko's Son,layi Abiola In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by delana(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
Abiola won the 1993 presidential election fair and square winning nineteen States out of the then 30. He defeated tofa in his own state kano state go figure that. Ibb denied him the presidency not igbos as u falsely believe in ur self induced delusion.

When will this foolishness stop? An incumbent president was defeated fair and square in an election where all d money and foreign reserve he squandered didn't matter cos people want him out and u are here saying he willingly gave up power as if he had a better alternative. Go and ask what happened to gbabo of ivory coast when he refused to concede defeat.
may God bless your reasoning
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Peacefulgold(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
Exactly. I appreciate him for that and lots more.

Let's see how Bubu will conduct election in 2019, that is if he's not impeached before then
Babe lets start dis impeachment tin....i tink I've found d strent and support I need in u....
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Praktikals(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
GEJ Jonathan was a selfless leader who gave up power so willingly to avoid blood shedding of the masses.
Your statement makes it seem as if he won the election but relinquished power to avoid blood shedding.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
GEJ made Nigeria the country with the best economy in Africa.

You can insult him all you want but the fact remains that he was a selfless leader who gave up power so willingly to avoid blood shedding of the masses.

Good morning.

what do u mean by sefless leader who gaveup power so willingly? Did u have sence at all? Didn't he contested election and lost! Guy ur brain needed factory reset SLAP!!!
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2016
delana:
may God bless your reasoning
but u! May God dash u reasoning cos u had none.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by YelloweWest: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
Abiola won the 1993 presidential election fair and square winning nineteen States out of the then 30. He defeated tofa in his own state kano state go figure that. Ibb denied him the presidency not igbos as u falsely believe in ur self induced delusion.

When will this foolishness stop? An incumbent president was defeated fair and square in an election where all d money and foreign reserve he squandered didn't matter cos people want him out and u are here saying he willingly gave up power as if he had a better alternative. Go and ask what happened to gbabo of ivory coast when he refused to concede defeat.
And yet you and your people still play slave to the north.

I am from the Niger delta. Our brother may have lost but we are not slaves to the north like you yorubas!
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by wazobiaN9(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:

You can insult him all you want but the fact remains that he was a selfless leader who gave up power so willingly to avoid blood shedding of the masses.

Good morning.

"GEJ made Nigeria the country with the best economy in Africa"

when i read comments like this, i wonder where the senses originating it are located in the commenter's body??!

Even GEJ will scoff at this ridiculous comment! Stop these nonsensical sentiments my dear young woman!!
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Akshow: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2016
YelloweWest:

And yet you and your people still play slave to the north.

I am from the Niger delta. Our brother may have lost but we are not slaves to the north like you yorubas!
who asked u where u came from dumbaarrzzee. Pray tell me how yoruba are slaves to hausas At least in the seventeen years of our democracy, yorubas have ruled for eight years and now have a vice president. Tell me what your people who aren't slaves have benefited aside shouting marginalization as yorubas and hausas own more oil rigs than u miscreants in ur faaaadaaaa's back yard. Who's d slave?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by pressplay411(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:

Good morning.

May you not die of ignorance!
The only reason GEJ gave up power was cos he knew how much ruin and wreckage they (PDP) had brought upon us. He didn't want to be the one to face this economy Buhari is contending with.
Granted GEJ wasn't a tyrant neither was he evil, I believe he was a figurehead and a puppet being controlled by the Cabal, yet he's to blame for the state of the nation.

We are privileged to have a President in the person of PMB. But for the fear of blasphemy I would have called him our present day Messiah, I just pray God supports him and grant his the power/wisdom to continue to lead us right.
I'm glad Fashola final explained (in detail) his trips to all these countries all in the best interest of this country.
All we need in the face of this hardship is a little more patience and some good luck (the irony.lol) we will dance again soon and celebrate our country and president.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by juman(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Baba niyen. grin

Philanthropist of highest order.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by YelloweWest: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
who asked u where u came from dumbaarrzzee. Pray tell me how yoruba are slaves to hausas At least in the seventeen years of our democracy, yorubas have ruled for eight years and now have a vice president. Tell me what your people who aren't slaves have benefited aside shouting marginalization as yorubas and hausas own more oil rigs than u miscreants in ur faaaadaaaa's back yard. Who's d slave?
I like it when comments like these are made. It stirs up a fire in us.
I can assure you that Nigeria as you see it won't last. If the yorubas and North love themselves so much they.are free to be one Nigeria. The Niger delta is simply out
No one can force us to be part of a union majority of us don't want to be.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Like I said earlier, GEJ is a very peaceful person, a gentleman who handed power quietly without giving the then opposition any problem because of his good nature.

GEJ never discriminated in his appointments.

GEJ carried all tribes and religion along.

GEJ never incited people to fight for him, instead he calmed them down eg the Orubube scenario.

GEJ is such a good soul.

God bless GEJ so much.

pressplay411:

May you not die of ignorance!
The only reason GEJ gave up power was cos he knew how much ruin and wreckage they (PDP) had brought upon us. He didn't want to be the one to face this economy Buhari is contending with.
Granted GEJ wasn't a tyrant neither was he evil, I believe he was a figurehead and a puppet being controlled by the Cabal, yet he's to blame for the state of the nation.

We are privileged to have a President in the person of PMB. But for the fear of blasphemy I would have called him our present day Messiah, I just pray God supports him and grant his the power/wisdom to continue to lead us right.
I'm glad Fashola final explained (in detail) his trips to all these countries all in the best interest of this country.
All we need in the face of this hardship is a little more patience and some good luck (the irony.lol) we will dance again soon and celebrate our country and president.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2016
And GEJ also stabilised all sectors of our economy.

Many people who opposed him them are now apologising to him because they have seen the difference between transformation and fake change.

God bless GEJ.

wazobiaN9:

"GEJ made Nigeria the country with the best economy in Africa"

when i read comments like this, i wonder where the senses originating it are located in the commenter's body??!

Even GEJ will scoff at this ridiculous comment! Stop these nonsensical sentiments my dear young woman!!

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2016
author=Onyochejohn post=44837230]

Please go to school and learn proper English first before criticising a refined man. Thank me later.

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Hai!

English is a challenge here....

Please go to school and learn English first before criticising a refined man.

Thank me later.

Onyochejohn:
what do u mean by sefless leader who gaveup power so willingly? Did u have sence at all? Didn't he contested election and lost! Guy ur brain needed factory reset SLAP!!!
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Armanee: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
He was a giver.. smiley
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by wazobiaN9(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
And GEJ also stabilised all sectors of our economy.

Many people who opposed him them are now apologising to him because they have seen the difference between transformation and fake change.

God bless GEJ.

As your username "amtaken" implies, you have been taken by very resilient demons bordering on ethnic and religious warfare.

Buhari may not be the messiah we seek, but no Nigerian leader can ever come close to GEJ's ignoble record of being a leader with no back bone, no character. He was a puppet in the hands of corporate Nigeria, politicians and all that came close.

You are a quietly sobbing zombie.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:

Good morning.

GEJ this, GEJ that... Nice bt totally of point. Yes GEJ Ws selfless bt still he made terrible mistake that has put us where we now find ourselves. He tried bt he did not hv control over his corrupt aides and here we are.

Hv a good day!

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by TheSociopath(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:

Good morning.

A and B have a JV and they jointly earn ₦200 monthly. X, Y and Z have a JV as well and jointly earn 250 monthly. XYZ has the larger economy but A and B are enjoying more because they have a better per capita income. Stop being delusional, our economy being the largest in Africa is meaningless when the per capita income is low and 70% of our citizens are impoverished.

After squandering the multi billion dollars arms deal fund, why won't GEJ retire to fate and let go of power without violence.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by firstolalekan(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:

Good morning.

Under kwaraption
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Lilimax(f): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
dancok:
Chai, u remember that song, on the match again m.k.o is our president m.k.o is our man o, hmmmm, my and you don old hope u Don marry?, if u never make we marry ourselves right now.
shocked grin
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Akshow: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
YelloweWest:

I like it when comments like these are made. It stirs up a fire in us.
I can assure you that Nigeria as you see it won't last. If the yorubas and North love themselves so much they.are free to be one Nigeria. The Niger delta is simply out
No one can force us to be part of a union majority of us don't want to be.
He pain am grin HAHAHAHAHA. Tell me who be slaves? U that have oil while yorubas and hausas feed fat from it or the yorubas and hausas ruling u. Idiota.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by MKO4ever(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
MKO4ever !!
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by meccuno: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]...in Fela's voice International Thief Thief [/size]
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by victorazy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
DBossNG:
I can never forget this man!

All I see on the picture na Timi Dakolo
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by meccuno: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
emmykk:
sipping cold kerosene while thinking why should a dead man pix be making headline.

a thief for that matter.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Did you suffer hardship in his tenure?

santafe:

Please, stop insulting the collective intelligence of over 160million Nigerians. GEJ is not a leadership material. he wasnt suited to be a governor self. I am very sure GEJ himself would agree with me. Over 95% of Nigerians governor's, senators dont know a thing about leadership. you see, they get away with it because there are lots of dumbo in Nigerians like you. No offense.
GEJ shouldn't have gone beyond a local government chairman in Otuoke. Nigeria as a Country deserves a better leader than GEJ or Buhari.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Some people were not presidents yet when they threatened that people's dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood due to their loss of election.

boolet:

Damn it, he was ousted at the polls. Morning.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by DBossNG(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
victorazy:

All I see on the picture na Timi Dakolo

God will open ur eyes to see o
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
Hai!

English is a challenge here....

Please go to school and learn English first before criticising a refined man.

Thank me later.

4get my english, I typed with vex, so far u r able to comprehend u r a baaaastttaaarrd! No wahala, that's what I'm trying to tell u! Am not from England, I'm a nigerian! Litle grammar I fit blow make me better pass ur fada. All these small rats sef.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
His so-called corruption is better than Buhari's 'righteousness'.

Now who's deceiving who?

firstolalekan:

Under kwaraption
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bla bla bla.

Bring back GEJ or any other good economists to lead Nigeria and see how our economy will bounce back.

History has it that there was gross inflation when Bubu was the president between 1983 and 1985 and the situation is not any different now.

Buhari lacks the economical know-how to lead his clan let alone Nigeria.

TheSociopath:

A and B have a JV and they jointly earn ₦200 monthly. X, Y and Z have a JV as well and jointly earn 250 monthly. XYZ has the larger economy but A and B are enjoying more because they have a better per capita income. Stop being delusional, our economy being the largest in Africa is meaningless when the per capita income is low and 70% of our citizens are impoverished.

After squandering the multi billion dollars arms deal fund, why won't GEJ retire to fate and let go of power without violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.