Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age (30017 Views)

PDP Governors Meet In Abuja, As Fayose Steps Out In Youthful Attire / JUNE 12: The Speech That Put MKO Abiola In Trouble / PHOTO: Senator Bruce With Mko's Son,layi Abiola In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Impeach Buhari and bring back GEJ and watch our economy bounce back.

[quote author=jaxxy post=44840006][/quote]
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by juman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hope 93

After 23 years of consistent very bad leadership the country is still very bad. Even the country became worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpjAVFa_F5g
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
Impeach Buhari and bring back GEJ and watch our economy bounce back.

I call that wishful thinking. It's not as easy as u think dear. A whole lot goes into this beyond d president. And then there short fixes and permanent fixes to the d economy.... Which do u prefer??
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by juman(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Short ko long John ni.

No one heard of this turtle theory before election.

In fact put even a bad guy like Atiku there and see if our economy wouldn't be revived.

Bubu is like a dead wood waiting to be burnt.

jaxxy:

I call that wishful thinking. It's not as easy as u think dear. A whole lot goes into this beyond d president. And then there short fixes and permanent fixes to the d economy.... Which do u prefer??
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by juman(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by TheSociopath(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
Bla bla bla.

Bring back GEJ or any other good economists to lead Nigeria and see how our economy will bounce back.

History has it that there was gross inflation when Bubu was the president between 1983 and 1985 and the situation is not any different now.

Buhari lacks the economical know-how to lead his clan let alone Nigeria.

Good thing GEJ was globally known as an ineffectual buffoon. You didn't read underground stories about how he used to drink himself to stupor when he discovered that the beer they serve in the West is different from ours here

Ordinary wailer
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by demiladegold(f): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
TheSociopath:

Good thing GEJ was globally known as an ineffectual buffoon. You didn't read underground stories about how he used to drink himself to stupor when he discovered that the beer they serve in the West is different from ours here

Ordinary wailer

Honey, would you be so kind to join my campaign team?
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
Short ko long John ni.

No one heard of this turtle theory before election.

In fact put even a bad guy like Atiku there and see if our economy wouldn't be revived.

Bubu is like a dead wood waiting to be burnt.

Pls don't even mention atiku in dis matter. I clearly understand ur concern and yes I agree with u that's it's abit too slow(the change process) also not effectively carried out or timed bt no one is a perfection in situations like this where a lot of factors come into play at same time and have greater after effects than one may have envisaged or expected. It now takes re studying the situations and finding the best solutions to them. Buhari has the credibility bt need the rite minds and hands to execute them. Cheers
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by deeway200(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is this man the founder of Etisalat? His ear is something else
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by seacoast(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]...in Fela's voice International Thief Thief [/size]
I dey tells you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by rafcrown(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
M=MESSIAH/Man of the People
K=KIND HEARTED
O=OWO,money
R.I.P.
Hold on,from the picture,Its difficult to believe that he came from a poor background BUT 4EVER LOVING U.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by TheSociopath(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
demiladegold:

Honey, would you be so kind to join my campaign team?

You have my full support
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:
On the march again...Waiting for Mr President undecided
He never became one only to be killed by those that thinks Nigeria belongs to them embarassed
Shame to bad people!
kiss
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by demiladegold(f): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
TheSociopath:

You have my full support
Thanks

1 Share

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by amtaken(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mxm.

jaxxy:

Pls don't even mention atiku in dis matter. I clearly understand ur concern and yes I agree with u that's it's abit too slow(the change process) also not effectively carried out or timed bt no one is a perfection in situations like this where a lot of factors come into play at same time and have greater after effects than one may have envisaged or expected. It now takes re studying the situations and finding the best solutions to them. Buhari has the credibility bt need the rite minds and hands to execute them. Cheers
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by jordinsparkles(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pls pls pls who is that fufu calling GEJ a buffoon eh? If you call GEJ a buffoon which I so disagree..then buhari is now what? A BUGABOO!!!!!!!!....pls and pls do not defame GEJ for wretched man like buhari biko.... Abiola all the way
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by johntolu: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
[/color][color=#000099]
Akshow:
who asked u where u came from dumbaarrzzee. Pray tell me how yoruba are slaves to hausas At least in the seventeen years of our democracy, yorubas have ruled for eight years and now have a vice president. Tell me what your people who aren't slaves have benefited aside shouting marginalization as yorubas and hausas own more oil rigs than u miscreants in ur faaaadaaaa's back yard. Who's d slave?
#who is the slave?#
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by johntolu: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
YelloweWest:

I like it when comments like these are made. It stirs up a fire in us.
I can assure you that Nigeria as you see it won't last. If the yorubas and North love themselves so much they.are free to be one Nigeria. The Niger delta is simply out
No one can force us to be part of a union majority of us don't want to be.

You people have the right to pull out of the federation, if you are no longer interested, in being part of Nigeria.
What you guys have to do is, decide with your leaders on when and how you want to leave, and allow your leaders to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by johntolu: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=amtaken post=44839235]Like I said earlier, GEJ is a very peaceful person, a gentleman who handed power quietly without giving the then opposition any problem because of his good nature.

GEJ made Nigeria the country with the best economy in Africa.

GEJ never discriminated in his appointments.

GEJ carried all tribes and religion along.[color=#000000][/color]

GEJ never incited people to fight for him, instead he calmed them down eg the Orubube scenario.

GEJ is such a good soul.

God bless GEJ so much.

It is my prayers that the Republic of Biafran dream will be actualized in my lifetime. I am looking forward to a combination of Nnamdi Ebele Jonathan (NEJ!) and Nngozi Okonjo Nweala (NOW!) as President and Finance Minister/Coordinating Minister of the Biafran Economy respectively.
The duo will surely make Biafran economy to be among the best in the world, and not Africa.
I am sure the duo must have learnt lessons on how to avoid another Dasukigate, Tompologate, Pensionfundsgate and oilsubsidygate, that was the hallmark of their performance while serving the Nigeria government, whenever the Biafran opportunity comes.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by YelloweWest: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
johntolu:
[color=#000099][/color]

You people have the right to pull out of the federation, if you are no longer interested, in being part of Nigeria.
What you guys have to do is, decide with your leaders on when and how you want to leave, and allow your leaders to do the needful.
Thanks for being civil.
I am of the firm opinion that neither the north or the west needs the oil for the Niger delta.
All regions are blessed so we can go our separate ways..
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Wazobia12(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
drkay:

Don't mind him. GEJ is not too daft to know what he can do to rig himself back to aso rock in 2015 but he willingly gave us the opportunity to choose our leaders at all levels by ourselves. If he chose to do otherwise, nothing would have happened.

Ok so i should thank gej for not rigging right? Dont u just feel foolish right now? No be insult oh na question.
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Wazobia12(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
Did you suffer hardship in his tenure?

U know u gullible ones ur **** never cease to amaze me its seriously crazy how u forget dats why by 2019 all the worse performing governors will still get votes to the senate even after u abuse them upandan. So u can with pride in all your **** ask if nigerians also suffered hardship under the boffun abi? Nooh we ofcos we didn't suffer hardship nigeria was america under gej buhari just made nigeria Somalia in less dan 1year. Hope dat makes u happy grin ****
Re: Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age by Wazobia12(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
johntolu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Nooh they must get it by calling nigeria zoo daily and wishing it happens eventually so we can all become animals before dey leave if u think i am lying just paste this great sensible advice on radio biafra page and see if they wont use abuse snd finish ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Controversy As Two Iyalojas Emerge In Oyo (photo) / Rashida Yahaya Bello On Lesser Hajj With Children (Photos) / Festus Okoye: Why APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.