Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself (46266 Views)

Amaechi Was Governor When 32 People Were Killed In Omoku - Wike Replies APC / I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami / Osanebi Ossai Buys A Range Rover Sport For Onwubolu Benjamin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by ogbologbo1000(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
make who drive am before! angels ? make who drive am before! angels ?
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by Harvigh(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nigerian youths sha.....we don't even want to apply our brains and ask intelligent questions anymore. There's absolutely no sign of Amaechi from this pic am seeing from the op...people are already praising him and calling him names for driving. Warped mentality indeed!
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by uboma(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Idydarling:
misplaced priority

Exactly.
I am even surprised that this made the front page...
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by olimaintain(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Amaechi the nightmare of iPod terrorists. grin
warris this one saying
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by VictorRomanov: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Back then as rivers state governor he drives himself and even rides his power bike alone, without convoy. So its not new!
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Beremx:
he is the lion of the tribe of Ubima. The slayer of PDP and Jonathan. The man who gives Mama Piss and Wike sleepless nights.

He is also "The Transporter" aka Minister of Transport"

grin grin
and in the last election conducted by INEC, he lost his own ward undecided
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by soke92(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amechi The Transporter
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by ibietela2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
diegwu01:
Such Humble Federal Ministers we have in the APC government. A super Minister for that Matter, the Slayer of PDP and everythng it stands for, The Wailers worst Nightmare.

Sai APC

Let me tell you yoruba boy, Ameachi since in was in PDP has been driving himself, even power bikes so stop all this trash.
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by Dubemkelly(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is he meant to PUSH the SUV or sit on it huh? Trying to get where this is actually taking us
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by Jokidem(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
What's my business if he is driving his car by him self. After all he is the transport minister.
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by repogirl(f): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
chaelmic:
i spotted Rotimi Amaechi driving a Range Rover sport in maitama abuja yesterday by himself.
because i was in a staff bus, the picture i took of him wasn't that clear enough
yeah, a green range rover, leading his five car convoy. I've seen him also.

When I saw him,I was afraid of snapping before his security aides arrest me, lol. grin. Abeg I dey fear DSS like kilode! sad
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by chaelmic(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
thanks for confirming it
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by goodvision12(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
caleb404:
Is he amputated?

Nigerians and their warped mentality.
I dont know whether to say nairaland forum appreciates nonsensical stories.I have written important articles on this forum but was never appreciated on nairaland.For me this unpleasant development here makes me sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nairaland has lost touch !!;
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by donphilopus: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
tigerclaws:
so your uncle is among our yam eaters and you come here dey hala change grin just kidding haba where you go naa it's been a long time
Ah greet you boss. Man need hustle na!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by Abutz: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
ómó, this your staff bus resemble molueh oo
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by SmartMugu: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
chaelmic:
i spotted Rotimi Amaechi driving a Range Rover sport in maitama abuja yesterday by himself.
because i was in a staff bus, the picture i took of him wasn't that clear enough
Why do you think he became "The transporter"? grin
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by yahrant140(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yes that is true, i have met rt Hon. Amechi twice in different occasions without a security or police in abuja, Nimet (SRP) program and Agric-finance conference.
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by piagetskinner(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
And what's the big deal if he does?...besides u oly suceeded in capturing a range rover suv ,driven by God knows who
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by JusticeSeeker: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
A nice but risky venture in Naija. Anyway he can do it in Abj but I beg him not to try it in PH because Wicked Wike will send assailants to kill him while he announces on radio that a superior cult has killed Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by remexy(f): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
donphilopus:

I don't think you understand the OP. Most of his counterparts would move in convoy with security operatives blowing siren any how.

@OP, my uncle who was a Senator in the 7th Senate also drives himself then. They drive worse than their drivers sef!!
bros a lot of dem drive dem selves, especially for "waka"...
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by Taryur3(m): 1:15am On Apr 20, 2016
What's funny about the chronic liar for being driving himself...e be like say u know know all this guy's dey staND and hold pole in the train or bus when they visit U k and Us.stop seeing them as gods...they are just like you.we hype out politicians too much.awon oloriburuku jatijati.
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by Hilaskee(m): 4:45am On Apr 20, 2016
Henchnwa:
Dat man Ameachi is somebody else. Even when he was a Governor, he does the same thing. But, I want to say that almighty God gave us Ameachi for something, we might not understand now.
you are correct. Amaechi is God gift to Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by vanhayor(m): 5:39am On Apr 20, 2016
And so?? ameachi driving himself doesn't increase your salary now
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by Leebeedo(m): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2016
This shouldn't be news at all. When he starts flying with a mat like Aladin, tell us abeg.
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by aishmuhd(f): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2016
Amebo & so what? haba!!! anyway not yur fault na nairaland I blame....
Re: Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself by NemzySeries(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2016
amaechi has bin driving him sef even b4 he bkam a governor na.....remember 1time GEJ government grounded deir plane in abj & dey (5governors)chattered another flight, landed in lag & he drove d orda 5 governors to abeokuta, he also drove dem frm kano to abj @ 2amwen dey plan wuz grounded & he also wen to pick d current kaduna state governor back den frm efcc's office......amaechi is a baller on steering Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....i pray we meet 4 road inside abj make I shw am pepper small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.