Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP (31684 Views)

I Will Return Pdp To People, If Elected, Says Daniel / We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp / Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by farem: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Well said my guy. The mistake of 2003 must not be allowed to repeat itself in 2016.” Am sure PDP is trying to retraced their foot-steps and mistakes.

Yes o! Pdp in its political strategy, has gone for the founder and sponsor of boko haram as chairman. The ace for 2019, in their bid to checkmate pmb and apc, is to present Shekau as presidential candidatei(hear me well, not shekarau) to convince people like you to vote pdp in 2019. especially when you see your jisos of Otueke carrying placard in support.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by donephi(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2016
This is what happens when you are loyal to nobody but yourself. #selfcentered#
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by alaskido(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Oh shocked. The Prodigal Son is coming back Home with his tail between his legs cheesy grin
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by precious1967(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2016
from time and up till now saraki does not belong to apc dt was y he favoured pdp in all positions he gave to them which did not happened during d pdp era in d house.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Greenback: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2016
dunkem21:

In Fela's baritone ..
"They no wan take am, but dem must take am" ..
grin

E dey dia now now .. grin
...e dey for them office, who go want take coffin, e dey there now,now,now,now....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by karben(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2016
After spending so much money for buhari to win..this is the appreciation...Apc season2 is booting...
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Modsenemy(f): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2016
Wen APC seems not to house corruption, he needed to change party. When PDP also refuses to house corruption, I wonder where he will run to . I guess to his house undecided

Boosit lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by joseph1832(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2016
anonimi:

.....such as ALL these characters below, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Yes oh! I don't support political prostitution. Never have and never will.

How come you didn't include the names of FFK, Atiku and Tonyebarcanista? Their political prostitution knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by amarachi06(f): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2016
dunkem21:
^^
Not yet ..
He should tear APC down first cool
Baddo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Caseless: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2016
dukie25:

All these corrupt senators and reps who voted and made them reps and senators?
you and I.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by ASL33: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2016
maursatt:
This is the problem we are having in this country today, if he is found guilty in one party he moves to the other to continue his havoc to the detriment of the masses. People like saraki should be bound from holding any public offices in the country if found guilty, these are some of the ways we can only move forward in that country.
If you want to ban people like Saraki from holding political office that means all Nigerians will be banned.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP should take his money and dump him
Truckpusher:
Saraki's fucck up must be treated .
Cant believe this.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Caseless:
you and I.
They fixed themselves there
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Akanaz(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
I had seen this coming since when he joined hands with the PDP to emerge as the senate president
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by orisa37: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki is marketable anytime any day. He is rich, wealthy, educated, experienced, astute and doesn't loot like Abacha. APC is jealous of his powers.Saraki, David Mark,,Ben Bruce, Mimiko, Ekweremadu, FFK etc working with GEJ and under the able Patronage and Direction of IBB Will put PDP on the Map again. Dogara also is a PDP material.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by DONSMITH123(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
orisa37:
Saraki is marketable anytime any day. He is rich, wealthy, educated, experienced, astute and doesn't loot like Abacha. APC is jealous of his powers.Saraki, David Mark,,Ben Bruce, Mimiko, Ekweremadu, FFK etc working with GEJ and under the able Patronage and Direction of IBB Will put PDP on the Map again. Dogara also is a PDP material.

Which of the IBB sir?
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by orisa37: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2016
PDP should be desperate to have him back right now.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by anonimi: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes oh! I don't support political prostitution. Never have and never will.

How come you didn't include the names of FFK, Atiku and Tonyebarcanista? Their political prostitution knows no bounds.

I suppose leave something for you na. grin
I am not a monopolist. grin grin
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by suasmablow(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2016
I don't care if APC losses the senate presidency.
We must encourage our parties to be built on unshakeable and uncompromising ideologies.
Party faithfuls must abide by the fact that the party remains supreme.
Condoning the Saraki greed will encourage others to rebel against the party which will still cause more problems for the party.
The earlier the likes of unrepentant political thieves like Saraki leaves the APC, the better for the party.
Even His ungodly romance with the PDP is the greatest threat to the APC.
Saraki never changed at all.
He really needs to return to His gang of thieves

1 Like

Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Jokkarm: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki step down , your name don spoil too much , in fact is just smelling thief thief .
Resign and come let me babtize you while you return the money you stole.
If not , hell will be your bed room.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by yakijay4real(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2016
I don't like this saraki from the first place let him drop and go to hell wit his bad party PDP. Hmmmmmmeeeeuuuuuu
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by justmenoni: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol ameachi, sylva et.al?

Caseless:
He should do that as quickly as possible.
We know the party that houses corrupt people and that's where he belongs.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by modath(f): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Which of the IBB sir?

The one foot (likely) in the grave one of course..... you think everyone is aware of current trends & events? some don't even know the day they are living (today), they just exist day by day!!! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Caseless: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
justmenoni:
Lol ameachi, sylva et.al?
repented.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by DONSMITH123(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin

modath:

The one foot (likely) in the grave one of course..... you think everyone is aware of current trends & events? some don't even know the day they are living (today), they just exist day by day!!! smiley
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by APCPDP: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
BIG MUMU, SARAKI TEACHING YOU POLITICS SINCE TIME IN MEMORIAL. WHERE ARE YOU DURING LAWAL EPISODE.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by justmenoni: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Caseless:
repented.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Utchman1: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki is the one stripping himself unclad.
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Fourwinds: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
he is welcomed anytime, in our party we don't discriminate. he is a prodigal son, and we going to embrace him....
yes! Must of d corrupt PDPs are in APC, now d heat is on, they want to run back
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by clickwtB(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
DID HE EVER LEAVE PDP?ENEMY WITHIN
Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

U meant to say, what is good for the goods is good for the ganja.
Which I believe you have been taking this morning.

na wetin u go gain if u make me laff injure myself bros?
from today i crown u the president of Troublemakers Association of Nigeria (TAN).
but nor strike me abeg because ur mouth is poisonous. chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP by orisa37: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
The septuagenarian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit / Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.