Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) (1519 Views)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / What Business Can I Start With N5m? / Invest to Own A House With N100k monthly on www.mylandbank.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by dorox10: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2016
Pls suggest to me the kind of business I can do with 50 thaosand naira. Pls
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by moses5223(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2016
dorox10:

send me a mail to mosella5223@gmail.com and I'll get back to you
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by Weddingplus: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Learn How to Customize Ankara shoes, bag, slippers,Bridal hat, unbrellas and more in CALABAR & UYO with just 7k only.
Dates:

Calabar: 2nd to 7th May,2016
(Venue 101 Old Ikang road, off Marian Road Calabar.

Uyo: 9th to 14th May,2016.
Venue: Tavern De Classic Hotel, Mendie street, opp Discovery park, Udo umana road, Uyo.

Other available courses includes
1. Professional Makeup and Gele tying.
2. Catering, Small Chops and Cocktail Drinks.

for registration and more information call Isaac on 08068140294, 08128067900.
whatsapp 08068140294.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
None bros, none..
with 50k, in this country, at this time, you can do nothing.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by dorox10: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2016
Weddingplus:
Learn How to Customize Ankara shoes, bag, slippers,Bridal hat, unbrellas and more in CALABAR & UYO with just 7k only.
Dates:

Calabar: 2nd to 7th May,2016
(Venue 101 Old Ikang road, off Marian Road Calabar.

Uyo: 9th to 14th May,2016.
Venue: Tavern De Classic Hotel, Mendie street, opp Discovery park, Udo umana road, Uyo.

Other available courses includes
1. Professional Makeup and Gele tying.
2. Catering, Small Chops and Cocktail Drinks.

for registration and more information call Isaac on 08068140294, 08128067900.
whatsapp 08068140294.
When will u guys come toDelta State

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by dorox10: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2016
DDeliverer:
None bros, none..

U know that is not true
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2016
You can click on the link on my signature to get full details of business you can start with just 10k.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by dorox10: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2016
DDeliverer:
None bros, none..

U know that is not through
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2016
dorox10:
U know that is not true
its true in all its entirety..
what can u do with 50k that can fetch u money? what is 50k?
except u want to be frying Akara!
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by bot101(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2016
With 25k, you can go into binary trading. That is one. If you are skilled in any digital technologies like programming, video editing, graphics or are skilled with the English language, you can do proofreading, editing among many other things. All you need is an average laptop, internet connection and steady power supply. This can be set up, and you self employed in a short time. Also, if you are serious with it, you can recoup your startup capital within one month.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by dorox10: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2016
bot101:
With 25k, you can go into binary trading. That is one. If you are skilled in any digital technologies like programming, video editing, graphics or are skilled with the English language, you can do proofreading, editing among many other things. All you need is an average laptop, internet connection and steady power supply. This can be set up, and you self employed in a short time. Also, if you are serious with it, you can recoup your startup capital within one month.
I said it.............
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by edwardaigb: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2016
DDeliverer:

its true in all its entirety..
what can u do with 50k that can fetch u money?
what is 50k?
except u want to be frying Akara!

shut up if you don't know what to say, there are a lot of things u can do, i ll advice the OP to look inward you must find something to do.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2016
edwardaigb:

shut up if you don't know what to say, there are a lot of things u can do, i ll advice the OP to look inward you must find something to do.

look inward, look outward, look downward, look upward....all crap.

what can u do with 50k? apart from frying akara, you can't even push wheel.barrow with 50k sef...
since that's the kind of poverty life u want to live.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by dorox10: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=DDeliverer post=44836023]

look inward, look outward, look downward, look upward....all crap.

what can u do with 50k? apart from frying akara, you can't even push wheel.barrow with 50k sef...
since that's the kind of poverty life u want to live.[/quote
Hey Mr I meant no disrespect but I think u are getting it all wrong. When I was in d university I use to buy roll of material which I give to a tailor who will sew lab coat for me for N250 each and I alwys make 57% gain . Mind u a roll of the material is not expensive .

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by ladygudhead(f): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
bot101:

Please can you explain more on proof reading and editing to me? I am interested .How do I go about it? Thanks!
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by nellybenn: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2016
cryptocurrency is the best
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by dorox10: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2016
nellybenn:
cryptocurrency is the best
What do u mean
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=dorox10 post=44836274][/quote]

eyaaa...
how much is a row of material...'China pupline,' or this rubber material (jampad), I think that's what you used for lab coat...how much do u think a row costs? and how many trouser lengths are in a row? For one lab coat, you need 1.5trouser length..and no tailor, nowadays would sew a lab coat anything less than 700naira or 500( if the quantity is much).

so u see my friend, 50k won't even go anywhere...plus, will you be going from university to university looking for who is yet to have a lab coat??

I'm just a realist...
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by bot101(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2016
ladygudhead:

Please can you explain more on proof reading and editing to me? I am interested .How do I go about it? Thanks!

Proofreading and editing is a job that requires good command of the English language as well as good comprehension skills. People write documents like novels, white papers, journals, blog articles e. t. c and will need them reread and edited to correct errors as well as use the best words needed to convey the author's message to his/her audience. Most people now outsource their proofreading jobs on online freelancing sites like Fiverr, Unworkable, Freelancer, e. t. c. On the average, you get paid $5 to proofread a 1500 word document. Someone with good command of the English language can completely proofread a document with not so many errors in an average of 2hrs. To get started, you'll need a laptop, internet connection and a few software tools. An Android mobile phone also, to take your business anywhere you go. Then you register with any freelance websites. I develop web programs for clients on Fiverr and am sure of that one. Upwork is another alternative, though I have not made much progress there.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by ladygudhead(f): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2016
bot101:

Proofreading and editing is a job that requires good command of the English language as well as good comprehension skills. People write documents like novels, white papers, journals, blog articles e. t. c and will need them reread and edited to correct errors as well as use the best words needed to convey the author's message to his/her audience. Most people now outsource their proofreading jobs on online freelancing sites like Fiverr, Unworkable, Freelancer, e. t. c. On the average, you get paid $5 to proofread a 1500 word document. Someone with good command of the English language can completely proofread a document with not so many errors in an average of 2hrs.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by nellybenn: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2016
dorox10:

What do u mean

what i meant Is buying of Bitcoin and trade it in another coins etterium is one of the traded platform now or you diversify it and invest it trust you me you get your capital in less than 20days when trading hourly or daily
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by justright2015(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2016
Online Businesses you can start with less than N50,000 are but not limited to

1) mini Importation business
2) Short code Business
3) Bulk SMS business
4) fiverr.com business
5) Affiliate marketing business
6) gigbucks.com business
7) and others.

No matter the business you eventually settle to take up, I advise you get a mentor or quality information on it before you start. This will save you from regrets, losses and wasted efforts.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by justright2015(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Online Businesses you can start with less than N50,000 are but not limited to
1) mini Importation business
2) Short code Business
3) Bulk SMS business
4) fiverr.com business
5) Affiliate marketing business
6) gigbucks.com business
7) and others.

No matter the business you eventually settle to take up, I advise you get a mentor or quality information on it before you start. This will save you from regrets, losses and wasted efforts.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by MyHeroFred(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2016
FISH FARMING IN A RENTED EARTHEN POND

It would yield between 100% - 300% in 5months. It's FISH FARMING in a 'rented' earthen pond. If you can secure a space of 15m X 10m around you at the rate of 12k for the duration of 6 months. Then the possibility of being in business is in sight. The duration is from Fingerlings to Table size. Each 1kg fish has a minimum value of 450 Naira. If you are lucky to sell directly to a restaurant, possibly sold at the rate of 600 Naira. Better Profit margin for you.

Cost of Fish Pond = 12,000

Juveniles/Fingerlings for 20 Naira X 1000 = 20,000

Demudding/Digging = 4,000

Limestone and Salting = 1000

Fish feed 1.5 or 2mm (Coppens) 1 bag = 6,500

Feed Booster (to be administered during 6 -7 weeks old ) X 2 The one that looks like honey. Liquid form, to be mixed with their feed, dry for 6 hours or more. Then feed them = 1000

Buy a net of 25 yards = 2,500

Attendant or Feeder (1st Month) = 2000

Security fee ( To be Paid immediately after 2 months)

Anonymous expenses = 4,000

TOTAL COST = 53,000

Subsequently you would need to buy Feeds for the Fish which the quantity or number of bags to be consumed would depend on how fast and well they feed. I hope this was helpful.

The best time to start a business was 5 years ago, the second best time is NOW

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by nellybenn: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
dorox10:
What do u mean
Buy Bitcoin at the rate Buying price 550/$ Selling price 435/$ mobile number : 08088397396 Pm me for details
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50K? (honest Opinion Pls) by neoG(f): 2:03am On Oct 18, 2016
dorox10:
Make an investment with 20% of that your money into this program that will change your financial fortune forever and do somethingelse with the rest of your money. This is 100% legit. You will never regret this.
Check my signature and click the whatsapp link there. Join the group and you will thank me like as if you are doing it to Obama. Get to know everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to earn more of it conveniently. Joke apart i am a living witness. Welcome to the world of financial freedom. Bitcoin rocks.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Legit Site That Pays Every Hour For Serious Minded People / Int'l NGO Pays $8 Daily Plus FREE Laptop For Being A Registerd Partner. / To Run Bet9ja Shop Or Keep My Money Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.