Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break (37252 Views)

"2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos / Toolz says you should do this if your man asks for a relationship break / “Wale Did Not Crash My Wedding” – Toolz Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Uzomarts: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na she sabi
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Olukologia(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Aunty Toolzu, hmmmm! Any lady who tries that na OYO. If a guy says goodbye, dont hesitate to wave that ur hand too. Any further attempt to make peace might attract Igbaju.
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by tpiah11: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
boss1310:
who is that opposite of toolz sitting in 2nd pix

must you point it out.

Although, true sha.

Maybe her (the girl's) debut photo? She resembles the little girl in bunkd.
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Too desperate
How do you try this with a guy you've just known for 6weeks?
The restraining order they'll send you is gonna be as huge as a bill board.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by VoteDemiladgold: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
She is right you knw
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Kbraims(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Naija lady no go do dat one o...unlesss if d guy really chop up...money

1 Like

Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Code45: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Davidovinci:
Very dumb advice....That's one hell of a desperate move.

No smart lady out there would do/follow such advice. Try this and get dumped. shiiii!

Abeg leave this matter jare. It's good for a lady to be desperate too. We love it.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by tpiah11: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Go visit his mum..talk aso-ebi colours, make his dad some lunch...take it to his office. Call his boys for a hangout....they are your friends too now. Go surprise his siblings at work or school...Bisi is your lil sis now too. It doesn't matter that you've only been dating for 6 weeks.

Jesus come quickly.

Stalk everyone he knows because you want to date him?

I fear folks of nowadays!
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by prinsam30: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
my goodness, see Hips, na this kind hips saraki dey see everyday wey dey give am hope say him go win the case.
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by totorimi: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
All these just to make a man happy, haba even if you like climb kilimanjaro if he is not your man he is not your man. A friend of mine travelled all the way to UK to plead with a girl he met on social media to marry him yet the girl has not said yes and he still send gifts and money from Naija to support the babe irrespective of Buhari's exchange rate difference. So how do we relate what this madam Toolz is saying with that.

If you do all these for man who wants a break up then you are a desperado or you are a mugu. If he loves you he will die for you and not the reverse. It is all those 40 something aunties that this may work for but for an elegant sweet 18, 19, 20-26 no way she ain't gonna do no jerk to massage no man's ego, why? because she still got it.
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by mysteriousman(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
boss1310:
who is that opposite of toolz sitting in 2nd pix

That one na only screw driver she no reach complete tools

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Davidovinci:
Very dumb advice....That's one hell of a desperate move.

No smart lady out there would do/follow such advice. Try this and get dumped. shiiii!

It's not dumb, the advice is not totally dumb, it will favour some persons, that's the truth! So when a man Is all about a lady he wants for a relationship, you don't call that desperation abi? Leave that mata abeg, any guy who wants a girl is always desperate if not we the gentlemen in Naija will be single! If a lady I love does that for me, I'd glady stop thinking of leaving unless she's a threat to my bright future
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by TruthisOut: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Some girls carry things oooo!!! See waist! Please buzz me if you have this killer shape for evaluation.
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by ruffbob(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
This post makes me remember what happened yesterday my guy told his girlfriend they should take a break last week only for the girl to call him that she called her parents yesterday. we both thought she was pulling his leg until his dad and mum started calling him that a girl called them and ask who she is he said she is a co-worker and quickly changed the topic before much questions sets in. Some girls can go the extra mile cos the guy didn't know how she got there number.
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by victorazy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
100Cents:
No break no transfer.

He don buy market. grin

grin
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Lawcurrent(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
is it a do or die affair
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by 175(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Toolz finally u No be Virgin Atlantic again ooo
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
See shape! Choi! Life is so UNFAIR! So its that tunde guy(who doesn't even have six packs sef) that would open those legs in bed and fvck what is in between all in the name of marriage? Whereas there are many guys on nairaland who have six packs and 100 inches d*ck size lipsrsealed

I love curvy chics but strangely enough i dont trip one bit for toolz cos she is too big infact the lady in your display picture is sexier....but im also turned off by the posture in that your dp.
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by loomer: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Toooz, wetin dem dey use am repair?
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Oshotse21(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wow...so cool!
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by BizBloke(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha. Nawa o.

If he says he needs break, give am break. Tell him you need break too.

Break indeed. Mtcheew!
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by AfroKnight: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you try this, that's when I'd become suspicious and then break up with you for real. Why? Cos I asked for a break probably because of some perpetually offending issues and all of a sudden you've turned miss nice girl? No. I'd know it's fake and it won't last. I would run away from you.

That's me anyway.
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Titugirl(f): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
A relationship should not be a do or die affair, if he wants break, he is entitled to it and vice versa. True love ain't over possessive.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by macaranta(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Funi
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by tellwisdom: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wetin be this rubbish??

1 Like

Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by theEYe21(f): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Desperado *rihanna's voice*
yusaze2007:
Toolz decided to share advice to ladies whose boyfriends ask for a break..According to her, this is what her alter-ego would say;

Break ke?? Don't mind him....he's just a bit unsure cos some pesky beings are trying to distract him. In fact this is when you need to do the most. Give him a 'day-off' from the relationship, but don't be idle. Go visit his mum..talk aso-ebi colours, make his dad some lunch...take it to his office. Call his boys for a hangout....they are your friends too now. Go surprise his siblings at work or school...Bisi is your lil sis now too. It doesn't matter that you've only been dating for 6 weeks.

No...you aren't crazy...you are just a strong woman who knows what she wants .....and goes after it.
Break ke...loool...abeg what do you want for dinner jare? (When my later-ego gives relationship advice hehehe)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEWcWepk3T2/?taken-by=toolzo

Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
realmindz:
a girl once tried this on me, believe me, it pissed me off...I lost the last string of attraction towards her never to regain it again
Na wa, you harsh o. Somebody cannot ask you for a break again? sad
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by ifeomaekol(f): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
If he says he needs space---pls respect he's decision. If u see dt its indefinite, pls move on with ur life no matter how hard.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
@topic; toolz is sounding like one of those desperate women that hardly ever get attention from men and when they finally do get it, they cling desperately for dear life so the guy will never leave.

Edit: i just rerread it and found out she was joking. Thats better. No self respecting human being should follow the 'advice' in her tweet.
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by theEYe21(f): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Expulsion nko?
mogboyelade:
Suspension will be better instead of a break. cheesy
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by toprealman: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
super story. Her type will first go to twitter and broadcast how she is being unfairly treated. Next FB. Instagram, BB and guess what...she picks a fight with the main chick( former side chick)
Re: Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Aystarz:

What did that her sidekick, Gbemi Olateru had to say about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's 3 Outfits At MTV MAMA Awards: Which Is Your Favourite? / Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume / IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.