Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (3985 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ipob Is Winning The Propaganda War / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
So, what would it mean if I say "I wasn't with your girlfriend last night"? grin
you already knw the ansa.only guilty-conscience can make one make that confession.you are a true apc man!hope u're enjoying the zombeism?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Goke7: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:

OH,FG recovered monies from some looters?what an achievement!pls bro,kindly tell nairalanders on this thread what the fg has done with the monies recovered if itz nt a propaganda.

it was a propaganda according to you guys so no money was recovered, ok?
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:

it was a propaganda according to you guys so no money was recovered, ok?
gbam!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by anonimi: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:
we should expect more threads like this as the FG continues in its fight against insurgency or militancy in any form.

This means that news headlines of attacks by boko haram, herdsmen or militants are goodnews to some people.

This is the way they feel they can get back to power as the govt of the day must not succeed in this battle. smh

So sorry for you, bro.
This your HYPOCRISY just exposes how shallow you are, walahi.
Or maybe you think we have forgotten.
Sorry we have not and we will not.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

[img]http://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2249793_buharistopkillingbokoharam_jpeg78d415edd4723d2f22a24e6067c79b21

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by anonimi: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Lessonteacher(f): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
okosodo:
Injustice is nigerias problem, not corruption
TRUE

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
anonimi:

Na small small they themselves go dey take their mouths to confess their LIES. grin grin

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2
lol.their case tire me o.

2 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by EdCure: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Riddle: I'm an object from a certain part of Nigeria. If the Nigerian government doesn't do things right, it makes my heart ache and I Wail endlessly, when she does things right, my heart aches even more and I Wail until my pupils become shrunken.
What am I?
Wake up and stop playing the ostrich, bro. You're better than this!
The fulani threat is REAL. No matter how U feel. Being an APC/Buhari apologist doesnt mean you shouldnot think outside the box.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by 100Cents: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
dustmalik:
OP, But you would be so quick to believe that herdsmen killed 300 people in Agatu, right?

Are there no refugees in Agatu ?

Now, prove to us that Army arrrested herdsmen just like DSS found 50 graves in Abia state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
EdCure:

The fulani threat is REAL. No matter how U feel. Being an APC/Buhari apologist doesnt mean you shouldnot think outside the box.
How about you kept your opinion to yourself and leave me to mine?? Where did I ever say shiit aint real?? Do I have to come to nairaland and act as some haters want me to before anyone knows I am concerned about the clashes??

I took part in the first protest over the incident but deliberately decided not to even talk about it because of the useless bigots on this forum. I talked about it and even created a thread about it sometime in 2013 when we had the worst of these incidents with displaced persons flocking to Makurdi. I did those without prompting and didn't even blame Jonathan or any other politician for the attacks but the locals of the areas who sell lands to the nomads without the consent of higher authorities.

The fact people (especially those who hate Buhari simply because he defeated Jonathan and is a muslim) want me to come throw tantrums here is the MORE REASON I wouldn't do such.

I'm a rebel by nature dude. People should deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by nd07(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
dustmalik:
OP, But you would be so quick to believe that herdsmen killed 300 people in Agatu, right?

Like u don't watch news on telly. Is Agatu killing a hidden thing? who do think u can deceive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:
you are an APC ZOMBIE,that cannot tell his right from left. where are the beautiful prizes?

grin That was epic!!!
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
100Cents:

Are there no refugees in Agatu ?

Now, prove to us that Army arrrested herdsmen just like DSS found 50 graves in Abia state..

They have nothing to prove sir. The funny thing is that,these APC loyalists know that this government is fooling them and they just want to be fooled for no rational reason whatsoever.
How can a man willingly submit himself to be fooled?

Anyway,we must continue to pray for them because they obviously need prayers...!!!
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Goke7: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
anonimi:

So sorry for you, bro.
This your HYPOCRISY just exposes how shallow you are, walahi.
Or maybe you think we have forgotten.
Sorry we have not and we will not.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

[img]http://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2249793_buharistopkillingbokoharam_jpeg78d415edd4723d2f22a24e6067c79b21

Oga photographer pls stop trailing me like paparazzi, am not Diana you hear?
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:

Oga photographer pls stop trailing me like paparazzi, am not Diana you hear?

Mehn I don't envy u apcshit zombie oh,eku ishe,olorun aso agabara dotun.if u want me to believe that military arrest 92 Fulani's can u pls show me a single pix,nd while I show u a more than 10 pix of agatu massacre,aw bout let's do it like that

Smh,I wonder why people would be so gullibe like u guys,kai me as a yoruba I shame for una oh,as intelligent nd educated as we are we are still gullible.even tupac said don't believe everything u hear real eye,realise real lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Ebukaobi: 8:11am On Apr 20, 2016
omenka:
Riddle:

I'm an object from a certain part of Nigeria. If the Nigerian government doesn't do things right, it makes my heart ache and I Wail endlessly, when she does things right, my heart aches even more and I Wail until my pupils become shrunken.

What am I??

#Beautiful prizes await winners.

You are an IPOBian

A descendant of a coward that ran to Abidjan after chest beating

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
Ebukaobi:

You are an IPOBian

A descendant of a coward that ran to Abidjan after chest beating
Very correct!! cheesy

Now that the pictures have surfaced, I wonder whose rectum this op would hide his head.

See what hatred has done to this people. Smh.
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Ebukaobi: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
IPOB youth pretending to support Buhari

Move along

Fulanis have been doing this for over 50 years

It's only after Buhari became president that they now refer to the Fulani threat

Hypocrites

EdCure:

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Ebukaobi: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2016
omenka:
Very correct!! cheesy

Now that the pictures have surfaced, I wonder whose rectum this op would hide his head.

Bro

Ipobians are nasty set of animals

They are hateful, resentful and very intolerable.

Their blind hatred for Buhari will be their undoing.

The good thing for the rest of Nigeria is that , as a collective, Igbos are weaklings and powerless. The only tool they have is their hand and their chest. Even gorillas have more weapons

2 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Smellymouth: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2016
omenka:
Very correct!! cheesy

Baba omenka aka the Onwa na etiri owa 1 of NAIRALAND.. Dede, Ekene m gi ooo cool

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba omenka aka the Onwa na etiri owa 1 of NAIRALAND.. Dede, Ekene m gi ooo cool
Rotflmao!! cheesycheesycheesy

What dafuq is this dude! I think you need to check into a mental patients home asap. gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Smellymouth: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2016
omenka:
Rotflmao!! cheesycheesycheesy

What dafuq is this dude! I think you need to check into a mental patients home asap. gringrin

Baba:: grin

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by EmeritusMbaM: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Bro

Ipobians are nasty set of animals

They are hateful, resentful and very intolerable.

Their blind hatred for Buhari will be their undoing.

The good thing for the rest of Nigeria is that , as a collective, Igbos are weaklings and powerless. The only tool they have is their hand and their chest. Even gorillas have more weapons

Tell ipob goats that they are the best thing on earth and they will worship you daily. Lolzzzzz

I hope the OP can allow us rest now that the pictures have surface, hatred is not good for the health.
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Ebukaobi: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Tell ipob goats that they are the best thing on earth and they will worship you daily. Lolzzzzz

I hope the OP can allow us rest now that the pictures have surface, hatred is not good for the health.

Dont mind the bastards

Igbos are imbeciles

They are now 4th class citizens grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by BudeYahooCom: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2016
moyakz:
you are an APC ZOMBIE,that cannot tell his right from left. where are the beautiful prizes?
lmao!
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by naijapips02: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2016
dustmalik:

Oluku Yes because there are corpses.... to prove that.

Now can you prove that those malu boys arrested are being tried as We speak?

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by EdCure: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ebukaobi:
IPOB youth pretending to support Buhari. Move along
Fulanis have been doing this for over 50 years
It's only after Buhari became president that they now refer to the Fulani threat Hypocrites
What an incongruous, ultra-idiotic rant from a hypnotic low life turd! My opinion on major issues is well known on this board.
Who says I don't support Buhari? How could you be so stupid to think that the fulani terror is about PDP Vs APC? Lots of ardent buharits (some of them, APC leaders) have been killed.

Fulani criminality and barbarism predates the present administration, all right. So according to your demented mind, Buhari should continue to do nothing meaningful to end their terror?
Is the president not waging war against corruption and almost putting an end to the onslaught of Boko haram - key evils that defined the Jonathan ruinous reign?

The Yoruba nation can do a lot without you traitors. You blamed Olu Falae (a prominent Yoruba chief) for not supporting Buhari in the last election instead of condemn his recent (and current) ordeal in the hands of your fulani overlords.

You read how omenka took his time to explain his points as a sound man that understood what I meant even though I was less flattering in my post. But you just have to be a repugnant, nauseating troll.

Calling you a hypocrite is an insult to those who truly are (you obviously have no grasp of what it means, anyway). You're just plain silly!

2 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Ebukaobi: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
EdCure:

[s]What an incongruous, ultra-idiotic rant from a hypnotic low life turd! My opinion on major issues is well known on this board.
Who says I don't support Buhari? How could you be so stupid to think that the fulani terror is about PDP Vs APC? Lots of ardent buharits (some of them, APC leaders) have been killed.

Fulani criminality and barbarism predates the present administration, all right. So according to your demented mind, Buhari should continue to do nothing meaningful to end their terror?
Is the president not waging war against corruption and almost putting an end to the onslaught of Boko haram - key evils that defined the Jonathan ruinous reign?

The Yoruba nation can do a lot without you traitors. You blamed Olu Falae (a prominent Yoruba chief) for not supporting Buhari in the last election instead of condemn his recent (and current) ordeal in the hands of your fulani overlords.

You read how omenka took his time to explain his points as a sound man that understood what I meant even though I was less flattering in my post. But you just have to be a repugnant, nauseating troll.

Calling you a hypocrite is an insult to those who truly are (you obviously have no grasp of what it means, anyway). You're just plain silly![/s]

Deranged IPOB youth

Rubbish post full of assumptions and no cogent evidence to defend his ludicrous position.

The IPOB idiots are quick to believe reports of "Fulanis" killing southerners but will question the veracity of Igbos killing Hausas or the arrest of Fulanis by the army.

You are a Fulani hating mongrel. Use your brain to establish the facts instead of jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm sorry I still do not trust Olu Falae's version of the story. He is Afenifere, a Buhari hating association of irrelevant old buffoons. They did say that Buhari will find it difficult to govern a united Nigeria. Same for the version of OPC- an association that has lost its purpose. Until I get a valid Police report on the attack on Olu Falae's farm, I will not believe it.

The attacks by Fulanis is widely exaggerated and it is so because of the aim of a section of Nigeria to destabilize the current administration. They depend on gullible morons like you to lap up all the propaganda without critical analysis. Douchebag!

3 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2016
You guys are delusional to have believed those fabricated pictures. Now after twenty days of the supposedly arrest of the Fulani TERRORIST,how come the case has ended? Huh?

Answer me! Apc Zombies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Atiku's Statements On Their Defection To PDP / Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. / BREAKING! INEC Postponed Saturday's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.