Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (3954 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ipob Is Winning The Propaganda War / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2016
What if I tell you the whole thing was a charade?

What if I tell you the herdsmen have been released already?

What if I tell you it was a scheme to deceive gullible Nigerians to think Muhammadu Halfwit Buhari has finally swung into action?

Why not liken this scenario to the sham DSS recently sold to us about IPOB?

What if I tell you this Holier than thou government is increasingly becoming deceitful?

#WhatIfs and Whys#ThinkMyFriends,think.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by orisa37: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Too bad that a National Military can take side on any National Issue.

12 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2016
op,we already knw it's one of their un-ending lies from the belly of mr lie-lie mohammed,so we are not taking them serious.
very soon,you will hear in the news that the police never said they arrested 92 herdsmen.
AGBERO PEOPLE and CORN-MEN(APC) can lie for Africa!

19 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by EdCure: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Could be. Buhari cannot be so much in a hurry to disturb his fulani terror kins.

The fulani mayhem has a different agenda that is beyond APC, PDP or any political affiliation. But I wonder why most of our colleagues in the APC are not vocal enogh in condemning this conspicuous acts of terror in the 21st century.

APC and PDP will certainly pass away, political affiliation will change. But one thing that is most certain if this trend continues to fester, is that the useful idiots of today will be left with no land and heritage to bequeath to the generations that follow.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by dukie25: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2016
I never believed the narrative NA arrested Fulani herdsmen.

10 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2016
The herdsmen have been released and and given more guns

IPOB HATERS do your ting

SHOUT AGAIN SIR BUBU AND AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by dustmalik: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2016
OP, But you would be so quick to believe that herdsmen killed 300 people in Agatu, right?

4 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by okosodo: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Injustice is nigerias problem, not corruption

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2016
orisa37:
Too bad that a National Military can take side on any National Issue.
I can't agree more with you,this is very bad to the unity of this nation.

3 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:
op,we already knw it's one of their un-ending lies from the belly of mr lie-lie mohammed,so we are not taking them serious.
very soon,you will hear in the news that the police never said they arrested 92 herdsmen.
AGBERO PEOPLE and CORN-MEN(APC) can lie for Africa!

Looool grin But on a serious note,what do these people take us for?

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
dustmalik:
OP, But you would be so quick to believe that herdsmen killed 300 people in Agatu, right?

Why won't I be quick to believe that when available evidence shows that with pictorial representation plus victims/survivors sharing their ordeal.

6 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Bobandgreat: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
EdCure:
Could be. Buhari cannot be so much in a hurry to disturb his fulani terror kins.

The fulani mayhem has a different agenda that is beyond APC, PDP or any political affiliation. But I wonder why most of our colleagues in the APC are not vocal enogh in condemning this conspicuous acts of terror in the 21st century.

APC and PDP will certainly pass away, political affiliation will change. But one thing that is most certain if this trend continues to fester, is that the useful idiots of today will be left with no land and heritage to bequeath to the generations that follow.

How do u expect them to. They were warned. Shame will not let them.

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

Looool grin But on a serious note,what do these people take us for?
jokers who can be deceived into believing anything and everything.thatz who they think we are.

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2016
EdCure:

You just made some valid points brother. I only wish we could look at the philosophy in those words and not let our affiliations to cloud our judgement.

3 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by showblack(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol op u be weyre oooo
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Goke7: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2016
we should expect more threads like this as the FG continues in its fight against insurgency or militancy in any form.

This means that news headlines of attacks by boko haram, herdsmen or militants are goodnews to some people.

This is the way they feel they can get back to power as the govt of the day must not succeed in this battle. smh

5 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:
we should expect more threads like this as the FG continues in its fight against insurgency or militancy in any form.

This means that news headlines of attacks by boko haram, herdsmen or militants are goodnews to some people.

This is the way they feel they can get back to power as the govt of the day must not succeed in this battle. smh
where were u when ur political godfathers were doing same during gej's administration??
apc fans and hypocrisy are brothers,just like apc leaders and lies are sisters-ONE BLOOD!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:

And your point is? Please don't derail this thread.
Why are you so economical with the truth?
To the best of my knowledge,you only said exactly what the APC was doing when GEJ was president.

4 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Riddle:

I'm an object from a certain part of Nigeria. If the Nigerian government doesn't do things right, it makes my heart ache and I Wail endlessly, when she does things right, my heart aches even more and I Wail until my pupils become shrunken.

What am I??

#Beautiful prizes await winners.

4 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Almajiri1: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2016
----
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Riddle:

I'm an object from a certain part of Nigeria. If the Nigerian government doesn't do things right, it makes my heart ache and I Wail endlessly, when she does things right, my heart even aches more and I Wail until my pupils are shrunken.

What am I??

you are an APC ZOMBIE,that cannot tell his right from left.
where are the beautiful prizes?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Goke7: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:

where were u when ur political godfathers were doing same during gej's administration??
apc fans and hypocrisy are brothers,just like apc leaders and lies are sisters-ONE BLOOD!

bitterness from the aftermath of last year's election is still worrying you guys and your troubles are yet to begin, I urge you to continue with your hate propaganda but you guys will continue to be busted.

2 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:
you are an APC ZOMBIE,that cannot tell his right from left. where are the beautiful prizes?
WRONG. Try again.
Perhaps, Ebukaobi would give you gullies some heads up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Goke7: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

And your point is? Please don't derail this thread.
Why are you so economical with the truth?
To the best of my knowledge,you only said exactly what the APC was doing when GEJ was president.

GEJ is gone and gone forever, nothing will ever bring him back to aso rock, live with that or continue with your hate propaganada

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by dustmalik: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:

To the wailers, good news is propaganda. All they wish and pray for is devastating news.
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Goke7: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Riddle:

I'm an object from a certain part of Nigeria. If the Nigerian government doesn't do things right, it makes my heart ache and I Wail endlessly, when she does things right, my heart even aches more and I Wail until my pupils are shrunken.

What am I??

WAILING WAILERS or otherwise known as IPODs grin

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:

bitterness from the aftermath of last year's election is still worrying you guys and your troubles are yet to begin, I urge you to continue with your hate propaganda but you guys will continue to be busted.
hate propaganda??dat word propaganda has apc embedded in it.i guess u dnt live in nigeria,cuz if u do,u should knw these are not voices of haters as you so think,but rather,the voices of TRUTH-SAYERS and LIE-DETECTORS!selah!

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
WRONG. Try again.

Perhaps, Ebukaobi would give you gullies some heads up. cheesy
i knw apc men never tell the truth bt lies.hence when omenka say i am wrong,it definitely means i'm right!
what a party of OPPOSITES!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by Goke7: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:

hate propaganda??dat word propaganda has apc embedded in it.i guess u dnt live in nigeria,cuz if u do,u should knw these are not voices of haters as you so think,but rather,the voices of TRUTH-SAYERS and LIE-DETECTORS!selah!

Lie detectors indeed, this is how Fayose misled you guys to believe that dasukigate and other scandals were propaganda and lies only to turn around and start asking the FG about recovered monies from the same so called propaganda.

una mumu no get part 2
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:

WAILING WAILERS or otherwise known as IPODs grin
cheesy
Will like to get more answers before I reveal who the winners are. grin
Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by moyakz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:

Lie detectors indeed, this is how Fayose misled you guys to believe that dasukigate and other scandals were propaganda and lies only to turn around and start asking the FG about recovered monies from the same so called propaganda.

una mumu no get part 2
OH,FG recovered monies from some looters?what an achievement!pls bro,kindly tell nairalanders on this thread what the fg has done with the monies recovered if itz nt a propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:

i knw apc men never tell the truth bt lies.hence when omenka say i am wrong,it definitely means i'm right!
what a party of OPPOSITES!
So, what would it mean if I say "I wasn't with your girlfriend last night"? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ozubulu Massacre, The Failure Of NPF And Matters Arising / Bayelsa Govt Warns Youths Againt Cultism...pledges To Enforce Anti-cultism Law / John Bosco Shares Pictures Of Empty Lagos Roads Captured During This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.