Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle (34326 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by reportnaija(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2016
I drop my hat for her. . .not all women can pull this off.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photo-actress-queen-nwokoye-rocks-simbi.html

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by kilode100(f): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Why would any woman do this to herself?.. No wonder she is still single, who wants to bed someone that looks like grandma?..

You guys need to see me, full facial make-up, padded bra/yansh, gold and Diamond jewelry and all other effizy's.... This one Siddon here dey old and on top dey claim natural Beauty...

Who natural beauty don help?...
I feel nauseous just looking at the hideous pix.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2016
eeeeehhh see dt comment above me....

check this out::: Brain test :: Which Tap Is Supplying the
Water? http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/brain-test-which-tap-is-supplying-water.html?m=0

11 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Utchgirl(f): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2016
I luv dis girl (no lesbo)
She funny die.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by emiwanlee(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Dis girl fine to the core

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by winniz: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:
Why would any woman do this to herself?.. No wonder she is still single,who wants to bed someone that looks like grandma?..

You guys need to see me, full facial make-up, padded bra/yansh, gold and Diamond jewelry and all other effizy's.... This one Siddon here dey old and on top dey claim natural Beauty...

She's Married and she may be on a Movie set Cos not quite long ago she was reported to be the busiest Nollywood Actress.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Shes married with a kid... Surprisingly her husband may love her new hairdo.. Its not all about excessive makeup all the time.
Go natural.. undecided

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by prettyjo(f): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2016
someone said she is still single....and sometimes I laugh at how clueless some people might be.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by bloxyboo(f): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2016
you r not making any sense
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by floragregs(f): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2016
winniz:

She's Married and she may be on a Movie set Cos not quite long ago she was reported to be the busiest Nollywood Actress.
chei! U have time ooo. Why did you answer that guy? That's obviously a guy pretending to be female.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by floragregs(f): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2016
prettyjo:
someone said she is still single....and sometimes I laugh at how clueless some people might be.

no mind the mumu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:
Why would any woman do this to herself?.. No wonder she is still single, who wants to bed someone that looks like grandma?..

jesus is a christian shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

R u honestly a 'she'?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by shulamitewoman(f): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

she is married with kids...two boys actually...say wat u knw abt pls...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by greyce: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
I love this lady kiss kiss kiss She can act so razz n posh @ d same time

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Melinde: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

you really deserve a very hot slap hediot!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by icebebe(f): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Melinde:
you really deserve a very hot slap hediot!
yea d hot slap will really eep her

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by shamecurls(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
And does that make Okro soup better than Ogbono soup

#TeamOkro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by refiner(f): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
...beautiful lady...I love d way she acts!smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Ada9103(f): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pretty.......just like mua cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
so with all the padded bra and the false beauty, you don marry?
kilode100:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by EbukaLive(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Which one is wave making again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by octopusfreaky(f): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
I admire ladies that rock natural weaving especially those wt shinning and healthy scalp unlike we "modern" girls that fix another human hair on our head in the name of fashion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Olukologia(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
So lovely U are very NAWTI. Lov U so much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Kelvin0(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Simbi is a girl... But this lady is a woman, any way why shall she shy, even though she shall shy shall she shy for nairalanders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by nbright: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by AreaFada2: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amelian:
Shes married with a kid... Surprisingly her husband may love her new hairdo.. Its not all about excessive makeup all the time.
Go natural.. undecided

Very sexy I tell you.

Smoking hot in my opinion. kiss

Many of us are fed up with sacrificial hair from Hindu temples. cheesy shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by prinsam30: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
how will this change the proceedings of Saraki's trial
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Whitewashed somebody

She looks old because you have been conditioned to see it that way. She looks beautiful.
I bet men will gas themselves to death if they see you without all those stuffs. You should feel nauseous, I hope it doesn't lead to something else.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Larrey(f): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Still pretty,even without make up and the simbi hair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by umuokezie(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
She is the best for now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by george4CHRIST(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
So with all the artificials in your body have you gotten one for yourself. Ashe doing advert
kilode100:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by reechest: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
undecidedThrash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Looking Fresh In New Pictures / DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) / Who Wore It Better: Kate Henshaw Or Yvonne Okoro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.