Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle (34360 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by ayokunlei(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:
Why would any woman do this to herself?.. No wonder she is still single, who wants to bed someone that looks like grandma?..

You guys need to see me, full facial make-up, padded bra/yansh, gold and Diamond jewelry and all other effizy's.... This one Siddon here dey old and on top dey claim natural Beauty...

Who natural beauty don help?...

I feel nauseous just looking at the hideous pix.

Attention seeker
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by android666: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:
Why would any woman do this to herself?.. No wonder she is still single, who wants to bed someone that looks like grandma?..

You guys need to see me, full facial make-up, padded bra/yansh, gold and Diamond jewelry and all other effizy's.... This one Siddon here dey old and on top dey claim natural Beauty...

I got no words for you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Alani86: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
TrumpDonald:

When u don't have reasonable things to say, its best you keep quiet. Don't act like a fool. Show me one meaningful thing that u said?

I've been trying to transfer $50billion to you, but the network is so baaaaaaaaaadddddddd. Can we exchange brain Lolz! You are too accurate!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by blossom92: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

guys are stupid, if u look artificial na problem, if u try to look natural na also problem. Make thunder fire u. Ingrate
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Norajones(f): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
There's beauty in simplicity. Who make up don EPP?
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by saintneo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Na my beautiful queen you dey run mouth for abi?

JTLYK, Queen Nwokoye is married and she prefers to keep her family separate from career.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Alani86: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amelian:

Lol... I know.... My fiance had already mentioned it lightly, no more makeups, no artificial eyelashes, no red lipsticks, .. Just powder and wetlips.. I smiled and said dear, its not a problem for me.. I like it simple too smiley.

The first time i fixed eyelashes in my life, i saw hell.. My eyes were red , dripping tears cry
The beautician was saying madam pls be calm, u know yur eyes are tiny.. Lemme finish first.. U will love yur look afterwards..
At long last., she finished gluing the fake lashes to.my eyelids..
My eyes were red and swollen, i staggered slightly and manage climb okada and went home..ontop of okada , i can only see half size of people , i couldnt see full size of people anymore... I was like wtf! I walk down the streets , all i see is half people! What have i done to my eyes! Is this what ladies go through with eyelashes Mehn, the third day i just angrily pulled everyting off! angry
What a relief!
Thats the end of me and eyelashes.. Never again. angry

You are lucky to have found a good guy who will likely guide you to the best destination for you at the end. I sincerely congratulate you! He's an example of men who don't care about what people think or say. It's all about doing what pleases God and not what "makes sense". I melt within me when I see beautiful ladies/women appear natural; it depicts honor/dignity/virtue! Such women have something concrete/tangible/deep to offer. Not those who cover up emptiness. Kudos to your man once again! God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by shulamitewoman(f): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ada9103:
Pretty.......just like mua cool
actually u are more beautiful..
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Phaity: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Very true o. Help me tell her. Try getting your facts right before badmouthing someone. With all your being being and make up,who don put u for house. I dare you to put up a picture of yourself without make up. Mtschewww

She's Married and she may be on a Movie set Cos not quite long ago she was reported to be the busiest Nollywood Actress.
[/quote]
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Kaira333: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Who natural beauty don help?... feel nauseous just looking at the hideous pix.
Are you well at all?
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

I just dey smile u like Ismaila
tongue
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by rosieluv(f): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
jesus is a christian shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

R u honestly a 'she'?
no i think she is a 'he'
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by chiomzy25(f): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
She rocks. Beautiful
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by chiomzy25(f): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

stop beffing
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Alani86:

You are lucky to have found a good guy who will likely guide you to the best destination for you at the end. I sincerely congratulate you! He's an example of men who don't care about what people think or say. It's all about doing what pleases God and not what "makes sense". I melt within me when I see beautiful ladies/women appear natural; it depicts honor/dignity/virtue! Such women have something concrete/tangible/deep to offer. Not those who cover up emptiness. Kudos to your man once again! God bless you.

Awwww smiley amen..
God bless you too..
Thanks once again smiley

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Alani86: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amelian:

Awwww smiley amen..
God bless you too... Thank you smiley
My fiance must read this post... cheesy
Thanks once again smiley

God be praised always! I'm so honored, I must say.
Tell him I said if he continues this way; not following the crowd (standing out, particularly for good), then we'll jam each other at the top soon!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Janeyinspires(f): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Alani86:

You be correct Oga/Madam.

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Jung(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
SMH very vigorously for u... im sure u look hideous without makeup and fixed hair

kilode100:

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by godwinkessi: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Artificial girl... How many people ur make up don ep?
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Alani86: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Janeyinspires:

You be correct Oga/Madam.

Wow! I'm shy!! Well, I'm one small boy...... And neither an "Oga" nor a "Madam". Thanks for the inspiring comment. You are truly JaneyINSPIRES!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Roses1(f): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Classy
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

loser. she's married with two kids. with your your fallen Olympus and stretch mark on your yansh like speed bumps on a busy highway, you really need all those you mentioned. who your fake life epp?

to think you are FTC. angry

why did I quote you sef? you are a he!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Ada9103(f): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
shulamitewoman:
actually u are more beautiful..

Wow thankssss
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Ada9103(f): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u try small for beauty.. Na small i tok oo...

OK sir.....oshe
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Ada9103(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
gbens2000:
u are prettier than her.

Awwwh!!!!! Thanks cry
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Ada9103(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
theimmortals:

Actually

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ada9103:

OK sir.....oshe
hope i can follow u
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Miscellaneous(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

Whitewashed somebody undecided

She looks old because you have been conditioned to see it that way. She looks beautiful.
I bet men will willingly gas themselves to death if they see you without all those stuffs. You should feel nauseous, I hope it doesn't lead to something else.

hmmm!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Ada9103(f): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
hope i can follow u

Hmmmmmmm.....but your moniker lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by bloxyboo(f): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
ask me again opo
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by amtaken(f): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
You know how much smoney she take am make for movie?
reportnaija:
I drop my hat for her. . .not all women can pull this off.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photo-actress-queen-nwokoye-rocks-simbi.html

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle by Solomonodimegwu(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

Whitewashed somebody

She looks old because you have been conditioned to see it that way. She looks beautiful.
I bet men will gas themselves to death if they see you without all those stuffs. You should feel nauseous, I hope it doesn't lead to something else.
# in queen nwokoye's voice.... OTU OCHA! i mean Ooooops!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Looks Beautiful In Yellow Dress / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo / Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.