Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine For Sale (702 Views)

Palm Kernel Cracker And Separating Machine Photo / Garlic Clove Separating Machine--why Not ? / We Need Buyer For Palm Kernel SHELL and Palm Kernel CHARCOAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine For Sale by foodmachinesale(f): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Cashew shell and kernel separating machine is mainly used for separating the kernels and shells after cashew shelling efficiently. According to different sizes of cashew kernels and shells, this separating machine is specially designed to separate the nuts from shells by means of sieve pore. It is one of necessary equipment for processing raw cashew nuts into varieties of cashew food.

How Does Cashew Shell and Kernel Separating Machine Work
This machine uses the characteristics that cashew kernels and shells are in different size to make kernels and shells separating with the aid of the screen hole size. It can be adjusted the angle of vibrating screen body to control the material’s transfer speed to achieve the separation effect.

[img]More details,pls kindly contact by:
Email: info@foodmachinesale.com
Tel: +86-0371-65903478[/img]
Re: Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine For Sale by Obukky: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Good day my people, I'm Ayodeji Bukola by name..I'm in need of buyers both local n foreign for my products....I have kolanut, bitterkola, cashew nut, ginger and honey....u can contact me via jrichard201@yahoo.com or 08060762472
Re: Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine For Sale by Obukky: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Good day my people, I'm Ayodeji Bukola by name..I'm in need of buyers both local n foreign for my products....I have kolanut, bitterkola, cashew nut, ginger and honey....u can contact me via jrichard201@yahoo.com or 08060762472

(1) (Reply)

FRESH Moringa Leaves Needed In Delta State / A Pig Born With Two Face / I Need Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.