Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,041 members, 7,828,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Agribusiness Simplified; Complete Plantation Kit For Cassava/maize/rice@3x-roi. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agribusiness Simplified; Complete Plantation Kit For Cassava/maize/rice@3x-roi. (668 Views)

Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) / Herbicide For Cassava Farm / Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agribusiness Simplified; Complete Plantation Kit For Cassava/maize/rice@3x-roi. by nassipickin(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE.@ 3X - ROI.
Dear One, dear All;
I have come to understand that agriculture has the capacity to yield better profit compared to Real Estate. Therefore I would like to encourage as many as would care, to go into Crop Production aspect of farming.
With today's advancement in agribusiness strategy, and cultivation made easy with the COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE@ 3X - ROI.; going into agriculture has been simplified.
CASSAVA Farming -
The popularity of CASSAVA as the major source of food for Nigerians date back to ages. Between Garri and Rice, it’s hard to tell which one is the most popular as both are the most consumed food staples among the citizens — I think if one is the King the other should be the Queen.
A bag of Garri costs almost the same as a bag of rice, and apart from Garri, there are tens of other food stuffs that are processed from Cassava in Nigeria.
The introduction of the high yield species of Cassava has made it possible for Nigerian Cassava Farmers to produce more Cassava per plot, how much more per hectare, and nearly every land in Nigeria is good for growing Cassava.
An hectare of Cassava farmland when properly planted and managed can produce Thousands of Naira worth of Cassava in a year, hence the development of the COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE@3X - ROI.
The kit is valued with the following specifications:
1). #750,000/hectare (where the hectare is less than or equal to three, x<=3)
2). #500,000/hectare (where the hectare is greater than or equal to four, x>=4)
3). Kit works anywhere your farmland is, Southwest Nigeria.
4). Kit is an international best practices protocol for farmland preparation and planting.
5). Kit hands over your farmland/plantation in six(6)-week from the date of purchase cum land allocation.
6). What's next than to wait for harvest and profit.
Further enquiries, please contact: The Heritage Consultant, +2347055115343-Whatsapp-line. Email: pastorium37@yahoo.com
Re: Agribusiness Simplified; Complete Plantation Kit For Cassava/maize/rice@3x-roi. by nassipickin(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Shortly after I introduced the COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE@3X-ROI., an international client reached out to me, asking, ''does the KIT translates to outsourcing in Agriculture?''

May i use this opportunity to reaffirm that as at press-time today, there exist no better terminology to describe the COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE@3X-ROI., than the word 'OUTSOURCING'.

With the strategic advancement in the Agribusiness world of today, the primary objective of the ƘIT as with OUTSOURCING is to remove every known obstacle and procrastination tendency that could stop you from being an instant farmer.

Next post, we shall continue with the daunting challenges preventing you from being a farmer....

1 Like

Re: Agribusiness Simplified; Complete Plantation Kit For Cassava/maize/rice@3x-roi. by nassipickin(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
APOLOGY:
In the course of signing up a contract deal on the Complete Plantation Kit legal papers, a client demanded an apology from me for assuming that he should know that the three (3x)- ROI., applies only to Rice and not to the other two. While my excuse was meaningful though, Legals on both sides were unanimous in the possible misinterpretation of the ROI ratios.
Therefore without any further ado, with all humility I tender my unreserved apology both privately and publicly.
And the kit title modified to reflect appropriately RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI) RATIOs.

COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE@RATIO(1:2:3)X-ROI.

The kit is valued with the following specifications:

1). #750,000/hectare (where the hectare is less than or equal to three, x<=3)
2). #500,000/hectare (where the hectare is greater than or equal to four, x>=4)
3). Kit works anywhere your farmland is, Southwest Nigeria.
4). Kit is an international best practices protocol for farmland preparation and planting.
5). Kit hands over your farmland/plantation in six(6)-weeks from the date of purchase cum land allocation.
6). What's next than to wait for harvest and profit.

Further enquiries, please contact: The Heritage Consultant, +2347055115343-Whatsapp-line.
Re: Agribusiness Simplified; Complete Plantation Kit For Cassava/maize/rice@3x-roi. by fama2017: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
OBSTACLES SEEN OR PERCEIVED preventing would-be farmers!!!

The challenges MOST DAUNTING are just three:

a). The educated entrepreneur.
b). The employed entrepreneur, and the
c). The investor entrepreneur

THE EDUCATED ENTREPRENEUR
He goes about in search of all the facts about farming and accumulating so much knowledge and yet continues, ever learning but never being able to come to terms with the actuality of practical farm work/activity.
ANY CHILD WHO ATTEMPT TO PERFECT THE RHYTHM OF STANDING WILL EVER LEARN TO WALK. All walk while learning to stand, says Mother Nature.

THE EMPLOYED ENTREPRENEUR
Whose heart is really filled with the love and desire to be a farmer, but his convictions were more about the myths of agriculture/agribusiness that he still does not know how to come to terms with the actuality of practical farm activity/work.
He believes agriculture is so time consuming, you can only practice when you retired.
He believes agriculture is so strenuous, you cannot do it unless born into it.
He believes agriculture is so dynamic, you have to be physically present to monitor each quarter-mile by yourself.
He believes agriculture is good on one hand but on the other hand it is a poor man's business.
He believes agriculture is a business prone to depreciation and disease, so it is too risky.
He believes agriculture takes too long to mature, so when comes the time to recoup his money, when other businesses could return monies in shorter periods.
ANSWER to all these Myths lies in the fact that...most businesses have the same challenges, you only cannot see them because you are NOT the MD/CEO but an employee who sees just one or two sectors: agriculture/agribusiness makes you MD/CEO, suddenly putting the whole business responsibility on your shoulders.
ABOVE all said, and since it is doable, and by the evidence of feeding, others have been doing it, you too can do it.

THE INVESTOR ENTREPRENEUR
He has advanced in business, he understand the first principles of industry, he's been in management and he has the knowledge of industrial instruments; yet he fails to see agriculture/agribusiness through the industrial window.
He understands shares, share certificates, debenture holdings etc but still could not see how it applies to agriculture and agribusiness as a venture to multiply or gain consistent dividend without physical presence.
Yet as at today June, 2017; it is no longer news that Nigeria's foremost or Chief Rice-Merchant and Industrial Guru, Mr. Aliko Dangote is proposing to be a Rice Farmer.
How possible do you think it is for clean-clothes business success icon, Dangote, to become a farmer
Before you finish thinking....Aliko Dangote is already a farmer, a massive rice farmer, investing heavily in rice plantation, processes, milling, packaging, and branding as usual of him.

Please, follow this post on www.Facebook.com/heritagefarmers

fama2017 is member of the Heritage Farmers Hub, pls contact through the whatsapp line above.
Re: Agribusiness Simplified; Complete Plantation Kit For Cassava/maize/rice@3x-roi. by nassipickin(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
I hate agriculture: i only prefer the paper that comes from its trees

I hate agriculture: i only appreciate the rubber that comes from its trees

Like seriously, i hate agriculture: only that i can't do without the cottons of its trees for clothes

I hate agriculture: it threatens my belief system by providing for virtually every basic needs of life, including health.

I hate agriculture, to be candid: can you imagine i eat everyday, even when i refuse to eat and i fast, i still sucumb to the call of agriculture. I eat.

Please, kindly like this page if you appreciate my predicament.

(1) (Reply)

4 Weeks DOC Broilers For Sale! / Four [4] Weeks, and seven [7] Weeks Old Turkey Available In Ibadan / Soya Beans Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.