Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? (45800 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Caroline Danjuma Shades Home Breakers As She Weighs In On Domestic Violence / Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by gist4kidsblog: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Moments ago, Caroline Danjuma took to Instagram to shade an unnamed rival, someone she calls a bully.
“They never know what it feels like to be bullied and called a liar till it is done to them. Then they run around screaming,” the actress captioned a meme which read ‘We can only make big impact from collective small efforts.’
It is unclear who Danjuma is referring to, but many think she is referring to Linda Ikeji.

Although she has now taken the post but we still wonder who she was referring to.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-throws-epic-shade-then.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Airforce1(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Attention seeker

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
tooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2016
This old pple no go allow us hear smthin.....buhari breeze never reach una side

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Michellla(f): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
holds laugh

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol.
All d celebrities are hating on Linda because she lives off their life.
Yes! She is a blogger and nothing pays more on blogs than writing stories about celebrities.
If u cant live with it, dont bcom a celebrity,
Simple!

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by cosmic22(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2016
I don tire for all this old women

until I slap person wife before they go position well

fine Linda must have made some errors so what?

these shades must have arrived from d fact that she's a richer woman than y'all gold digging bitches....

until I slap person wife ..hmmm hm him

even you Linda you just dey get beef with every body... marry you no gree marry... u just get problem with everybody which is not a good thingy...

see am I don slap person wife

I dey come make I settle

madam a beg no call police

ma ma ma.. ah mogbe ..

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Lordabas: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Biyootiful woman
Atleast this one doesn't have a smelly pussiy like Linda.

INFact Lemme call wizkid and confirm grin

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by yemoxyl(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Linda is gonna regret what she did to wizkid,this one wey celebs dey shade her left and right

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by CaroLyner(f): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2016
linda get haterss sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by dacovajnr: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2016
I'm telling you Linda started the campaign of the beginning of her end as Wizzy has given Other Celebs voice to speak about the atrocities this Biatch has caused #SmellyKittyCat undecided

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by SafetyFirst(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Comedy Central

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by winniz: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Success have So many Enemies, Let una Celebs continue throwing shades at her while she continues soaring higher!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Happywoman(f): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Who una epp?
Una don baff?
Who una serve?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Olukologia(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
The more you celebs throw shade at this lady, the more you make her chance of geting more $$$. Keep throwing it lolzzzzz

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Destined2win: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Linda obviously has a lot of enemies.

But the truth is that most of them are simply jealous of her success.

14 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by dearsly(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
So far Caro's kitty cat ain't smelling, I concur with her...She can air her views

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by firstolalekan(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Two mumus

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by ShitHead(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
She just dey fire catapult of envy. Yellow idiaaat.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by macaranta(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Was she referring to old stinky? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by habefeh(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Dojupyo(f): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
All this yeyebrities and celebrities should stop all this attention wey dem dey seek naa.. Kids everywhere #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by seunny4lif(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
I like 2016 grin grin
This year sweet grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Sunnycliff(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Reminiscing her gory past!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Sijo01(f): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Why not name the person or keep your opinion to yourself madam danjuma.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Lahotte(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Beefs everywhere... Even u Caroline wan enter...

I dey here dey watch o...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Wesely01(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Moments ago, Caroline Danjuma took to Instagram to shade an unnamed rival, someone she calls a bully.
“They never know what it feels like to be bullied and called a liar till it is done to them. Then they run around screaming,” the actress captioned a meme which read ‘We can only make big impact from collective small efforts.’
It is unclear who Danjuma is referring to, but many think she is referring to Linda Ikeji.

Although she has now taken the post but we still wonder who she was referring to.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-throws-epic-shade-then.html

God bless this lady, when I saw that picture with the LAG CP, I was like I don't even know what to say because this Linda has done more harm to lot of individual that just don't know what to do with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Lolibama: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
So true... Linda don too lie for innocent people head all because of money and fame.... This is just karma doing his thing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by yekparikpa(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
We are talking about a THREAT TO LIFE here and not necessarily a shade.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose / Idris Aloma Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Wizkid, Add Me To Your Baby Mama List - Lady Begs After Seeing Him Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.