Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,547 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? (45821 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Caroline Danjuma Shades Home Breakers As She Weighs In On Domestic Violence / Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Lahotte(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Beefs everywhere... Even u Caroline wan enter...

I dey here dey watch o...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by dannytoe(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Be like say this linda ikeji no dey hear word abi?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
g
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by ItuExchange(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
This is kinda interesting!

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Boland(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2016
I believe Linda is smarter than an average woman, so she should be able to f00l alot of women with the gender equality thingy.

Wizkid was wrong but the kid has never attempted to pull anyone down but Mrs Linda here forming to be mature and all has been making stvpid moves to pull anyone she doesn't like down..

It's very obvious that she's pained and in order to fill her void she keeps rubbing the "Successful Woman" bullsh*t on your face and to always keep the women on her side, she pulls the "Gender equality" card when a stronger male attacks her..

Ya'll should just Think!

Just Think!!

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by refiner(f): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2016
...hnmm..if u guys wanna fight,must it be on d social media?undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Armanee: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Linda has stepped on many toes to get to where she is.. I hope she doesn't have curses trailing her now..

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by ZUBY77(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:
Attention seeker

Grow up and focus on the topic.

Negativity and grasping of air are two most degrading elements of every human brain.
So when next there is an issue, discuss it and forget who said what. No one is free of mistakes and unfortunate circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by kaymp: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by sammyj: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good to know Linda is going down and sooner very soon others will see her true colour !!! shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by QueenEKAMMA(f): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
I just der listen, der hear der go.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Skibofire(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
seunny4lif:
I like 2016 grin grin
This year sweet grin grin
sweet? U sleep with light last nite?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by j1mmy: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
This girl talking about bully?

This is the same girl that was beaten to a pulp and stripped naked in public by her husband Musa Danjuma.
And she is still living with the bully while making yeye comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Peacewealth(f): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
how does that reduce the cost of fuel?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by greggng: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
The truth remains that linda has a smelly pussy while dajuma has a sweet natural and tantalising pussy. I ve experienced bought
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by anonimi: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
yemoxyl:
Linda is gonna regret what she did to wizkid,this one wey celebs dey shade her left and right

It is very sad that a lady will not align with the effort to address unwarranted threats of physical injury to women.
Very sad.
It must be true that women are their own worst enemies. Hence the mother-in-law wahala continues ad infintum just like the burial rites that humiliate and dehumanise our women folk.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/xv2r4ena5hlpfff67f3ip3h9957s9gcj1572403[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by shady16: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Howz d shades stoppin Lin from makin more money

Jobless fóols.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by 4nobody4every1: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
greggng:
The truth remains that linda has a smelly pussy while dajuma has a sweet natural and tantalising pussy. I ve experienced bought
cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstolalekan:
Two mumus

Ur mama, as.hawo.....
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by danasjoe1: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Abeg make carolina go park one side ,a failed actress n over all a gold digger trying to be relevant,make she dare leave musa danjuma n I bet you her world go pack up..she n linda no be dsame,linda I know but who d hell is carolina??

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Joyce28(f): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
La wa!!
She sef wan join undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
sammyj:
Good to know Linda is going down and sooner very soon others will see her true colour !!! shocked angry

U gat it wrong, she is growing stronger, pulling more traffic. Lindaikeji is trending cos everybody is talking about her including u. More money for my babe, richest blogger in the giant of Africa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by seunny4lif(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin
We get light grin after 2 months grin
Skibofire:
sweet? U sleep with light last nite?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by prinsam30: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
madam Caro still dey exist
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by HomeOfMe(f): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Moments ago, Caroline Danjuma took to Instagram to shade an unnamed rival, someone she calls a bully.
“They never know what it feels like to be bullied and called a liar till it is done to them. Then they run around screaming,” the actress captioned a meme which read ‘We can only make big impact from collective small efforts.’
It is unclear who Danjuma is referring to, but many think she is referring to Linda Ikeji.

Although she has now taken the post but we still wonder who she was referring to.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-throws-epic-shade-then.html

Madam caro! I'm not a Linda ikeji fan,but you're no saint either;if you were not digging for gold you would not have married general Theophilus Danjuma's brother who's has recently been indicated in the #panamapapers scam! We know how you started in nollywood as "waka pass" before fortune smiled on you,thanks to your beauty-Caroline Ekanem Danjuma!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by jeje123(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:
Attention seeker
No mind dem yeyebrities
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Ohaneche(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Danjuma is a blabling, Linda is a barber; I am a barbing shaa. So I call on the government to empower all of us.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Anybody wey talk sometime now, na Linda Ikeji the person dey refer to. Mtcsheeew.

Do you knw if she has some personal issues she's just trying to get off her chest?.

Linda Ikeji, Linda Ikeji everywhere. Small time nao, dem go say na because of Linda Ikeji Buhari go China.

Nonsense!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Everybody on NL please quiet as I am on the line with whizzy to confirm if this lady also qualifies as Aunty Smelly
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by Dandeedadrunk(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Both carowhite and Linda are still singles....Single guys out there pls hit like if u care for them Caroline Danjuma took to Instagram to shade an unnamed rival, someone she calls a bully.
“They never know what it feels like to be bullied and called a liar till it is done to them. Then they run around screaming,” the actress captioned a meme which read ‘We can only make big impact from collective small efforts.’
It is unclear who Danjuma is referring to, but many think she is referring to Linda Ikeji.

Although she has now taken the post but we still wonder who she was referring to.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-throws-epic-shade-then.html

[/quote]
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? by eazydest: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Linda, Wizkid's next baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming / Idris Aloma Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.