Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition (23290 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / N400m Fraud: Metuh ‘cooked Up’ Allegations To Frustrate Trial —EFCC. / See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
defash8:
Re "The witness also told the Tribunal that he did not investigate the pension scheme of Kwara State; neither did he have knowledge of the entitlements of the defendant.

The witness had, last week, told the Tribunal that Saraki was receiving monthly salaries from the Kwara State government for four years after the expiration of his tenure as governor of the state".

The witness already lied under oath & should be disqualified, Saraki should counter-sue the witness.

Please, I do not see the lie you are talking about. Can you explain and show the lie. The witness did not say Pension but Salary Saraki received. These are two different things.

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Please, I do not see the lie you are talking about. Can you explain and show the lie. The witness did not say Pension but Salary Saraki received. These are two different things.

How would he know it was salary when he did not cross check with the kwara state Government?
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by OYAY(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:
whether APC likes it or not Saraki will won this case. i dont blames all dis illitracy zombies spoken rubish against saraki.
saraki remains innocence as this is just a mere witch hunt for disobey his party.
we the Nijeria youths stands with saraki.
this case is mere plopaganda and noting else.

Whose illiteracy is significant the more considering your choice of words and sentence composition?
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by ogmaskman: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:

The shame should go to the CCB who did not do its work well.There is no way the CCB will win at the supreme court as they didn't adhere to the dictates of the CCB act in this Saraki matter

I still feel very strongly that saraki should square up to his accusers and do what he needs to do. We can't say for sure that they did not do their work well at this stage of his trial. He should wait for the final outcome befor making such comments.

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by farem: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:
whether APC likes it or not Saraki will won this case. i dont blames all dis illitracy zombies spoken rubish against saraki.
saraki remains innocence as this is just a mere witch hunt for disobey his party.

I agree with you, it's PLOPAGANDA (propaganda) made in OLILE (Orile) Iganmu!

I also agree with you that Crookola will WON.. Those following you are wicked, especially your BROAD (blood) BLODAS (brothers)

Well educated on the reversed gear!

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by ogmaskman: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
do you know that this revelation by this witness has thrown most of the testimony he made last week to the dustbin. There are procedures in criminal cases and if its not followed then the defendant will walk because his rights were trampled on to press a case against him

The courts are not zombies who see everything in blackbbecause that's what they want dem to see

I agree with you to some extent. But the witness also said that they have the right to prosecute based on evidenceavailable to them . It must not be thru a sponsored petition.

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Olaolucarter: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Everyone knows the CCT Chairman is playing to the Gallery of Tinubu and Buhari but will Fail

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:

How would he know it was salary when he did not cross check with the kwara state Government?

The volume of the money paid, the bank receipts, the account officer receiving the payments in the bank is enough to tell if the money is a payment for pension or salary.

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by AntiWailer: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:

The money meant for your education was looted.

Ironically, you are supporting one of the looters.

Eleebo orrriiiibu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by lacidi: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The volume of the money paid, the bank receipts, the account officer receiving the payments in the bank is enough to tell if the money is a payment for pension or salary.
How will the volume of money tell you whether it is pension or not, when you do not know how much pension is allowed for ex-governors under the Kwara state laws. The witness made a statement that Saraki was collecting salary, without checking whether it was pension or salary. Also please explain how the account officer in the bank will know whether it is pension or salary? Is he the one that remitted the money?

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Ghost447(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
tuale4u:
Petition is not compulsory for EFCC. it is only mandatory for ICPC
Are you speaking your mind or that is the Law?

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Tamakay(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
tigerclaws:

remove the log from your eyes first
eze ule

The simple reason why I responded to ur post. So don't insult others zombies
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Teespice(f): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
jaybee3:

Where do i even start with you?
start with the badly written English.
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
lacidi:

How will the volume of money tell you whether it is pension or not, when you do not know how much pension is allowed for ex-governors under the Kwara state laws. The witness made a statement that Saraki was collecting salary, without checking whether it was pension or salary. Also please explain how the account officer in the bank will know whether it is pension or salary? Is he the one that remitted the money?

Someone said the witness lied Under oath. That is the point.

The witness also told the Tribunal that he did not investigate the pension scheme of Kwara State; neither did he have knowledge of the entitlements of the defendant.

The witness had, last week, told the Tribunal that Saraki was receiving monthly salaries from the Kwara State government for four years after the expiration of his tenure as governor of the state".

I said, the bolded can not be a proof of the witness lying Under oath because there are other means of finding out if Saraki was receiving salary from Kwara State without investigating the pension scheme of Kwara.

To answer your question, if the witness discovers that the money Saraki received after he left office was the same(exactly) as what he earned as a Governor. There is no way you expect the witness to tag it as a pension

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by wacoj(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
It seems some spiritual manipulations are going on the guy's head.
I am not surprise Ilorin is the centre for islamic scholars and a popular place
for strong alfas. I am sure Sariki has a couple of them praying and singing for him day and night.

More confusion looms!
I blame APC...
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by b41musco(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN OOOOOO. AM NOT WITH THE LOOTERS
franchizy:
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by b41musco(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN OOOOOO. AM NOT WITH THE LOOTERS
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by okanla: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:
talk about yourself which youth are you thatyou are blindfolded that you did not know your right from the left you are on your own not for any youth.
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by tarekamos: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:

You must be from the South East because of the way you are encouraging Saraki and corruption. Have you taken time to read what Saraki did to the economy of Kwara State? Please allow Kwara people to post, they know where the shoe pinches. Witch hunt or not, let him clear his name of all these allegations. U see the problem with some Nigerians like you is that they encourage corruption / stealing / looting of public and common wealth. U have just proved that there was nothing wrong in what Saraki did / corruption. This corruption is why you' ve been walking to and fro without any tangible work on hand. Your destiny is more glorious than that peanuts that Saraki is paying you. Yes Nijeria youths may stand with Saraki but definitely not Nigerian Youth.
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Saraki might wslk on technicalities but it will be a big shame on this government propaganda fight on corruption.

Saraki should still resign win or lose because in the cpurt of public opinion he is Guilty

Which section of the constitution recognise this court of public opinion

Which version of the public do you refer to because the public I know would like to see Saraki carry on!

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Lenny5k: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:

Okay let's forget your ability to speak or write correct English, but if you can't spell "NIGERIA" properly, what makes you think you have a RIGHT to speak on affairs concerning the Nation?
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Bimpe29: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
There is God ooo.
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by amaechi1: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Saraki might wslk on technicalities but it will be a big shame on this government propaganda fight on corruption.

Saraki should still resign win or lose because in the cpurt of public opinion he is Guilty
What technicality? You filled a form? Your claim was investigated and discrepancies were observed against your word. If not that some lawyers would like to justify their pay, The case is as good as close.
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by johntolu: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
[/color]
[quote author=franchizy post=44839533]
[color=#000000]
[/color]whether APC likes it or not Saraki will won this case. i dont blames all dis illitracy zombies spoken rubish against saraki.
this case is mere plopaganda and noting else.[/quote
][color=#006600]

My blother, I have nothing against you, for your support to your blother, Senator Salaki.
Kindly edit your post to reflect the geographical area giving your perceived support to Salaki.
'Nijeria youths', in your post, should be changed to Biafran youths or better still, IPOB youths.

How is 'dilector' doing at Kuje? Hope is transition to zoo-life was smooth. You guys should console him that your 'anointed son', Salaki, will soon be with him in the zoo.
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by shuggah(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Horlhaphemi:
[s]chaiiiii RIP English
. dunce so u had no idea he was faking it....akakpo ijaw
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by shuggah(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
johntolu:
[color=#000000][/color]
. the problem with u yorubas is that u guys don't knw wer u stand. osibanjos case will keep occuring in ur lives..slaves...
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by jobadaiya: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:
Saraki will definitely triumph at the supreme court.I am not interested in what happens in Injustice Danladi Umar's court

Exactly! The case against the Senate President is pure persecution both by some political power block and some irresponsible and misguided media.
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Seun, please MYND44 needs to go and open the other thread by chukwudi44 it is definitely different from this one, you should not be hiding information or manipulating information
https://www.nairaland.com/3058973/bukola-sarakis-assets-form-not

cc lalasticlala Tunde2222 Krasican ajepako

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / BREAKING: Tambuwal's Name Missing On INEC List / Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.