Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition (23282 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / N400m Fraud: Metuh ‘cooked Up’ Allegations To Frustrate Trial —EFCC. / See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by gurunlocker: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:
whether APC likes it or not Saraki will won this case. i dont blames all dis illitracy zombies spoken rubish against saraki.
saraki remains innocence as this is just a mere witch hunt for disobey his party.
we the Nijeria youths stands with saraki.
this case is mere plopaganda and noting else.

will won the case?.... I don die

4 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Goddex: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
[size=18pt]The Buhari govt is about witch-hunting
perceived political foes
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Stalwert: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
franchizy:
whether APC likes it or not Saraki will won this case. i dont blames all dis illitracy zombies spoken rubish against saraki.
saraki remains innocence as this is just a mere witch hunt for disobey his party.

[/s]

This is how defending thieves robs one of human decency oboi this is English nah gbese.

3 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by mindworx: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by idu1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:

3 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by sucess001(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Saraki might wslk on technicalities but it will be a big shame on this government propaganda fight on corruption.

Saraki should still resign win or lose because in the cpurt of public opinion he is Guilty

Which public opinion? The one of tinubu or oyegun? The trial in itself is an abuse

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Akainzo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
kingzizzy:
If he was charged without petition, it means that someone at the top ordered EFCC to go after him. EFCC should not be used to settle political scores.

I guess if a robber should rape and kill your loved one and a policeman happens to walk by, notices the crime but since your loved one is not there to place a petition, the robber should walk away right?

Na wa!

3 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by sucess001(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Saraki might wslk on technicalities but it will be a big shame on this government propaganda fight on corruption.

Saraki should still resign win or lose because in the cpurt of public opinion he is Guilty

Which public opinion? The one of tinubu or oyegun? The trial in itself is an abuse of process. Using a govvt judicial organ to discipline who went against APC's godfather. Shame on buhari for this. I regret my active campaign for APC. They are a let down!

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by AlanSugar(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
jimmysho:
Go brush up your 'gesi' before defending a thief.

hahahaha! he's an ipod yooooooot on operation "buharishowyourcertificate" clowns! Dem sef no go school but will ask the amiable general to show his certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by techJ: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Horlhaphemi:
[s]chaiiiii RIP English

grin grin grin grin grin Indeed

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Nayok(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:

You the Nigeria youth kwa undecided

How many are you in you local government?

4 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by afoobabs(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:
I a Nijeria youth stands with saraki.
re-phrased i can take all ur grammatical blunder. its not new but, generalising ur view, that i wont tolerate. Which nigerian youths?mtchw the irony of it is that the likes of saraki ar the reason why u were nt given sound education. See ur life

3 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Ihsan6(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
It's not a problem he was charged without petition. They had his asset declaration form and have power to take him to the tribunal if they find discrepancies in his declarations

2 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Tamakay(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:

U call people "illiteracy zombies" and ur English is smelling like ur latrine toilet.Lol

3 Likes

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by anonimi: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
kingzizzy:
If he was charged without petition, it means that someone at the top ordered EFCC to go after him. EFCC should not be used to settle political scores.

I wonder which of these men it could be grin

[img]http://www.ilorin.info/images/saraki_buhari.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by ogmaskman: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:

I do not think the shame should go to the govt should saraki walk free on technicalities. It should go to the judiciary and all the wailers shouting witch hunt. Truth is most of the senior lawyers and judges and contemporaries, they know how to bend the law to suit their purpose. If the evidence befor the court of public opinion is any to go by, saraki is doomed. But we are who we are, spectators.
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by defash8: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re "The witness also told the Tribunal that he did not investigate the pension scheme of Kwara State; neither did he have knowledge of the entitlements of the defendant.

The witness had, last week, told the Tribunal that Saraki was receiving monthly salaries from the Kwara State government for four years after the expiration of his tenure as governor of the state".

The witness already lied under oath & should be disqualified, Saraki should counter-sue the witness.

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by aresa: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
jaybee3:

Where do i even start with you?

Don't even bother for your own good... grin

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
defash8:
Re "The witness also told the Tribunal that he did not investigate the pension scheme of Kwara State; neither did he have knowledge of the entitlements of the defendant.

The witness had, last week, told the Tribunal that Saraki was receiving monthly salaries from the Kwara State government for four years after the expiration of his tenure as governor of the state".

The witness already lied under oath & should be disqualified, Saraki should counter-sue the witness.

chaii tHat EFCC witness is a very big fool.He just succeeded in making a fool of himself and his agency
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
ogmaskman:

I do not think the shame should go to the govt should saraki walk free on technicalities. It should go to the judiciary and all the wailers shouting witch hunt. Truth is most of the senior lawyers and judges and contemporaries, they know how to bend the law to suit their purpose. If the evidence befor the court of public opinion is any to go by, saraki is doomed. But we are who we are, spectators.

The shame should go to the CCB who did not do its work well.There is no way the CCB will win at the supreme court as they didn't adhere to the dictates of the CCB act in this Saraki matter

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Gayigaskia(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:

Did he called some people illiterates

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Bashainho: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:
Mehn..., dis guy has got no chill. See murdering of English language. Well, RIP English.

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by rusher14: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
franchizy:

Did you say something about illiteracy?

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by tigerclaws: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tamakay:

U call people
"illiteracy zombies" and ur English is smelling like ur latrine toilet.Lol
remove the log from your eyes first
eze ule

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by ogmaskman: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nayok:

You the Nigeria youth kwa undecided

How many are you in you local government?

Bros why nahhh! How do you expect him to understand what you wrote up there. Lemme help put it in the way he will understand.

"You the Nigeria youth kwa.

How many are you in ya loca gorment? grin grin
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by benzion72(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:
Saraki will definitely triumph at the supreme court.I am not interested in what happens in Injustice Danladi Umar's court

Pa Chuku44 i no know say na you, cos you don turn spam bot remember GEJ till 2019 rant

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
According to him, it was the prosecutor who told him to file a summary report of his findings and activities during investigation. He said he did not mention any petition from Kwara Freedom Network, nor did he investigate the petition from the network by EFCC, adding that his own team’s investigation was based on intelligence report.

The witness is saying that it was not a petition that motivated him to carry out the investigation.
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by ogmaskman: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bashainho:
Mehn..., dis guy has got no chill. See murdering of English language. Well, RIP English.

Asin eh!
Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
ogmaskman:

do you know that this revelation by this witness has thrown most of the testimony he made last week to the dustbin. There are procedures in criminal cases and if its not followed then the defendant will walk because his rights were trampled on to press a case against him

The courts are not zombies who see everything in blackbbecause that's what they want dem to see

1 Like

Re: Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition by anonimi: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
ogmaskman:

If the evidence is water tight there should be no problem with conviction.
However when the motivation for the trial is MEDIA frenzy, hounding and witch hunt, then FAILURE is bound to happen with many collateral damage of those orchestrating the macabre dance along the line.
Meanwhile what stops us from using our TAX laws as the basis for corruption trials?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967340_213_jpeg7c378bb521e826e793a32fa9770a0374

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.