Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's (12808 Views)

We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G / Is The Grazing Reserve Bill A Trojan Horse Of Islamisation Of Nigeria? / Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by macluvph1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
wolfslair:
Once a ranch is set in place, mosque is loading, once mosque is loaded, emir is loading, if emir is loaded, you can call it kwara

long live kanu

@Wolfslair, if truly you are a babe(F),i must confess i love you so much. your write ups are killing me and sending the enemies of kanu to their earlier graves then the survivors develop HBP.

You are always direct to your points and they are outstanding.

Keep it up.
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
macluvph1:

@Wolfslair, if truly you are a babe(F),i must confess i love you so much. your write ups are killing me and sending the enemies of kanu to their earlier graves then the survivors develop HBP.

You are always direct to your points and they are outstanding.

Keep it up.

Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by DoctorMcgruff: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Your not serious. U dont see cows in those countries because they have a ranch system, not this barbaric archaic nomadic system the fulani practise
PassingShot:
OP, you've made good points and I wholeheartedly support the grazing bill.

Those who oppose the bill, can you please suggest an alternative to ending the continuous clashes between the farmers and Fulani herdsmen?

What the govt is attempting to do is what is obtainable in developed countries of the world. You do not see their cattle farmers with their cattle on the street.
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by ridwanayo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Am a yoruba boy,but guy u no make sense with all this bullshit at all.are you apc zombies cursed to always kiss Fulani's ass.am sure u an awusha clamin yoruba(there are lot of u guys on nairaland).u are shoutin ipod,shey na ipod kidnap falaye,na them collect ilorin from us or na them cause mile12 fight,even oduduwa wud be ashamed of u in his grave,coz our fore-fathers are nt cowards like this.1ell give u father land to Fulani's,d same way dy took ilorin from yoruba's dy wud take ur land from u,ode oshi,olori bobo,eleyin jiji bi isale pot(am sure u are a notherner forming yoruba).the land grazing bill has already failed we won't let u guys claim our land,face ur war,thorned north

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by ridwanayo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
joborskill:

have u ever heard of any one dying as a result of eating fulani cattle? same cannot be said of several igbo traders killings people with fake drugs

Ori e ope rarara,am a yoruba nd am sure u an awusha,can u just show me a pix of ipib killin people,while I show u 10pix of Fulani mayhem,ode omo claimin yoruba,even oduduwa wud be ashamed in his grave,wonderin y yoruba's became so naive
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by christopher123(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
People like that are reason why they call YORUBA Fulani slaves. You people should disown the OP biko
ridwanayo:

Ori e ope rarara,am a yoruba nd am sure u an awusha,can u just show me a pix of ipib killin people,while I show u 10pix of Fulani mayhem,ode omo claimin yoruba,even oduduwa wud be ashamed in his grave,wonderin y yoruba's became so naive
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by ridwanayo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:
People like that are reason why they call YORUBA Fulani slaves. You people should disown the OP biko

D guy no be yoruba,he is an awusha there plan is to divide yoruba nd igbo's,make dem loathe each other,while dy keep ruling us,nd this has to stop

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by OohLalah(f): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
PassingShot:

What's your point here? It is the pastoral normads that have ensure self sufficiency for the country in terms of meat production since the birth of Nigeria. I am not aware about us depending on imported meat to meet our meat demands.

You're free to establish piggery anywhere you deem fit. The biggest piggery in Nigeria used to be in the North. What's your point here?

You're a big joke right? from time immemorial, the Nigerian cattle farmers have been known to move about with their cattle, grazing and destroying farmlands in the process. Why did all past govts fail to force them to "acquire land from existing land systems"?

Some of you are too naïve to understand that we already have the challenge with us and solutions must be proffered. Instead of being emotional about it and spewing trash, why not we suggest workable alternatives to the govt's plan rather than maintaining the hard posture that bring continued fights and destructions?

If you do not support the govt plan, please tell us the realistic alternative way for govt to take these herdsmen out of the street and the farms?
The answer should not be "they must buy lands from their operation locations, bla bla bla" without telling us how to ensure it happens.

Please tell that guy that the South African farmers with great expanse of land he is referring to are mostly whites who killed and stole those lands. They never bought them so using the South African farmers as an example is totally silly!
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by fulanmafia: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
joborskill:

ur contribution is needed here bro. i cant seem to handle this angry ipad yoots alone. they hate fulanis so much

Who cares what the iPads think? The hatred is in their DNA and they cannot help it. If they can hate their own brothers and call them OSU, why should anyone be bothered about ibo hatred?

Whether they like it or not, the grazing bill will be passed into law and there is absolutely NOTHING they or even their naive novices in the Senate can do about it. They're too irrelevant to be a factor in the equation.
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by Wyttcat: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
I love fulani, I'm still a die hard supporter of Buhari against all odds, but this is about us as a people. We need to put our own interests first in whatever we do. Fulani have been violent and shouldn't be strategically placed among Nigerians as the bill suggests. They are not known to be good neighbors, they are extremely belligerent and can go from 0 to 200 in a second. We don't need people like this around. The north has too much land up north and don't need land in the south if there's no ulterior motive behind it. This isnt going to help SW farmers but will bring confrontation to their doorsteps, it's bad, really bad. Think again
joborskill:
[s][/s]

An average fulani man is loving. I lived among them at sabon gari kano. they are tolerant. they are our brothers. Dont let the bad eggs among them spoil your perception about them. They deserve the grazing bill because they produce the beef we consume nationwide. Lets give them.the chance to thrive by establishing grazing fields all over the country for them

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by LMFashions: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Is the FG not giving igbo farmers in the east free fertilizers and pesticides? are the igbo farmers not getting agric loans to support their farming? Why cant the FG intervene in support of the fulanis whose meat is our source of beef in the south? dont be selfish

If we are to go by ur reasoning, Igbo farmers are in the East doing their thing, the herdsmen should stay in their domain and do their thing. And if the FG wants to establish them it should be in their domain. The fertilizer being given to Igbo farmers are northern farmers not getting the same? Let them stay in their domain and let FG give them as many hectares of land as possible. But going to another person's domain to give them lands for their business which other people from other zone and tribe don't get to enjoy is a NO NO.
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by LMFashions: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wyttcat:
I love fulani, I'm still a die hard supporter of Buhari against all odds, but this is about us as a people. We need to put our own interests first in whatever we do. Fulani have been violent and shouldn't be strategically placed among Nigerians as the bill suggests. They are not known to be good neighbors, they are extremely belligerent and can go from 0 to 200 in a second. We don't need people like this around. The north has too much land up north and don't need land in the south if there's no ulterior motive behind it. This isnt going to help SW farmers but will bring confrontation to their doorsteps, it's bad, really bad. Think again

Talk some senses into ur brother's head, he's losing it.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by LMFashions: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
ridwanayo:
Am a yoruba boy,but guy u no make sense with all this bullshit at all.are you apc zombies cursed to always kiss Fulani's ass.am sure u an awusha clamin yoruba(there are lot of u guys on nairaland).u are shoutin ipod,shey na ipod kidnap falaye,na them collect ilorin from us or na them cause mile12 fight,even oduduwa wud be ashamed of u in his grave,coz our fore-fathers are nt cowards like this.1ell give u father land to Fulani's,d same way dy took ilorin from yoruba's dy wud take ur land from u,ode oshi,olori bobo,eleyin jiji bi isale pot(am sure u are a notherner forming yoruba).the land grazing bill has already failed we won't let u guys claim our land,face ur war,thorned north

May u live long
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by jpphilips(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=wolfslair post=44872102][/quote]

Who gave you the right to mutilate my post, your inglorious fvcktard? Remove that Islam from my post before your teeth turn green
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by rockyh(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
joborskill:
[b]I laugh at the ignorance displayed by many emotionally clouded Nigerians who are against the grazing bill proposed for the Fulani cattle rearers in all states of the Federation. Let's remember that like every other Nigerians, the Fulani's have the right to live and do their business in any part of the country. It is their constitutional right as Nigerians to own grazing fields in any choice location of the country so far it is paid for or provided by the government. We ought to applaud the move made by the federal govt because it will help in ending the unnecessary violence between the Farmers and the Herdsmen. By provision of grazing fields, the fulani's will be restricted to graze on an apportioned land provided by the federal govt. It will be a crime for them to graze their cattles on people's farms once the bill is passed into law. We should not castigate every fulani herdmen as killers because of the few bad ones among them. The incidence in Agatu and other parts of the country were perpetuated by cattle rustlers and not Fulani herdsmen. Cattle rustlers are armed terrorist who steal cattles from herdsmen and graze them around the country as a cover up for their terrorist acts. The ordinary Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people and will never harm innocent Nigerians. The fulani's do not move around with weapons but sticks to guide their cattle. I observed most critics of this Bill are from the eastern part of the country. The igbos need to realize that the federal govt owns all the land and territories in Nigeria and it can decide on how it chooses to use every inch of its territory. The fulani's have every right to graze in the SE and there is nothing any one can do about it. It is their right as a Nigerian just like the igbos are the most travelled tribe doing business in every part of the country. We cannot decide to restrict all igbo traders to the east because of the attitude of few bad eggs amongst them likewise the Fulani's. Most Nigerians criticized the federal govt when they decide to create ranches and import grasses from Brazil to graze these cattles so the herder wont roam about. Now the FG is shifting plans to create a grazing site for the herders in every state which is not a bad move by all standards. We are one Nigeria and we must learn to tolerate ourselves and live in peace. We must shun the politics of hatred and tribalism. Lord Luggard saw the potentials in our diversity before merging us up to form this great country. We must not allow ethnicity to cloud our sense of judgement when the federal govt proposes law that will favour every Nigerian. We must support the grazing bill so the Fulani's can do their business in peace. BTW i am a Yoruba man from the SW. proudly Nigerian cool[/b]

cc: fulanimafia

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi
dicktator1, georgen2u, easternleopard, whirlwind7, zuchyblink, Gext, efosasere, dtruth3, dearpreye
A lame fulani cattle rearer is capable of doing the unthinkable in the name of grazing. The high rate of rape n other vices they exhibit is a clear sign that if the bill is signed into law, a time will come when people will b chased out of their ancestral home cos of a mere argument if they want a grazing portion they should buy a space of land just as we igbo go out there buy lands and start business it's funny how a government will want to give out lands freely to the fulani all over the country in the name of grazing I and my Igbo family say No to this law but if the government insists then all tribes of the nation should be given space to graze their businesses in all state of the country
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by asha80(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
jpphilips:

Finally, Nigerians don't seem to know the difference between a nomad and a rustler, just like most Igbos think that Berom people are northerners grin,
they are not wrong in thinking that beroms are northerners since beroms are in north central...if yakubu gowon(angas) is seen as a northerner then beroms can also be classified as northerners

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by rockyh(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=fulanmafia post=44879354]

Who cares what the iPads think? The hatred is in their DNA and they cannot help it. If they can hate their own brothers and call them OSU, why should anyone be bothered about ibo hatred?

Whether they like it or not, the grazing bill will be passed into law and there is absolutely NOTHING they or even their naive novices in the Senate can do about it. They're too irrelevant to be a factor in the equation.[/quote thunder ]thunder fire you
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by rockyh(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
ridwanayo:
God bless you
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by netmillionaires(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
I am glad you realize that too. What annoyed me most is seeing one Guy up there calling Yoruba guys fool. When will Southerners realize that these people are not from the south. They are just here to divide the south so it will be hard to oppose their assault.

OPCNAIRALAND:

You are a plot, like Babafemi, planted to goad and provoke Igbo hatred for Yoruba. No Yoruba supports your view, no Southerner will support your view. There are many Northerners that will equally reject your view...
Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by netmillionaires(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
CHIJIOKE1314:

Nice writeup but permit me to add just one thing you miss.

When Igbos start to rear cattle and the fulanis become comparatively disadvantaged as a result of a shift in patronage by Southerners, don't you think those people will start kidnapping and killing people and their cattle to disrupt supplies from the south?

What programme will the government come up with when that happens? Demand that cattle business should be left to only fulanis?.

The FG isn't even asking for the project in some states. They want to implement it in all states of the federation. Where is that done in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders / BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court / Flooding Imminent As Rivers Niger, Benue Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.